- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
REDUCED 5/22/13 to $135,000.
Morninglory simply has to be one of the nicest Beneteau 411s on the market today. Her owner has preserved her in as close to "new" condition as I've seen. You'll step below and find it hard to believe that you are on a 12 year old vessel.
Call or email the Central Agent for a link to additional high definition photos.
See for yourself!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Beneteau 411, designed by the renowned Groupe Finot, exemplifies a true marriage of performance and beauty. With the bulb keel, maximum stability and efficiency on all points of sail are achieved by her low center of gravity. The standard in-mast furling main and roller furling genoa provide efficiency and true ease of handling. The large cockpit with teak inlay seats is designed for maximum comfort and the pedestal console allows ample space to install electronics. There is also a dual-leaf cockpit table containing a large molded storage area and plenty of space to stow gear in the large cockpit lockers. The extra-wide aft swim platform and ladder, walk-through transom, and standard cockpit shower makes swimming easy and convenient. The two cabin layout has roomy companionways, large cabins, and plenty of storage throughout, all accented with richly detailed cabinetry. Specially designed for serious cruising, the 411 nav station has a large chart table with additional locker storage underneath, as well as ample space for electronics. The deluxe forward owner's stateroom features a generous double berth and an upholstered port settee (Settee removed and custom cabinetry installed on MORNINGLORY. There is custom cabinetry added throughout MORNINGGLORY ) that is perfect for reading or relaxing. There is also private access to the spacious forward head with sink and shower unit. The galley is beautifully appointed with pressure laminate countertops, double stainless sinks, and loads of storage. The two-compartment refrigerator / freezer has top and side access, and the two-burner propane stove with oven will accommodate every culinary need.
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 698.00 sq ft I : 47.75 ft J : 16.33 ft P : 41.50 ft E : 14.08 ft Working Sail Area : 698.00 sq ft
- Keel Details
- Keel #1 Keel Type: Bulb Ballast: 5236 lb Max Draft: 4.75 ft
- Hull & Deck
- Folding cockpit table Leather Covered Destroyer wheel Cockpit Cushions Cockpit carpeting Electric windlass 54 CST Primary winches Aluminum toe rail Hot & Cold Cockpit Shower Stern rail seats (2) Walkthrough Transom Stern Ladder Bulb Keel Spade Rudder OB Motor Mount Adj Genoa Cars Screens Winslow Model 60 SLO 6 Person Offshore Life Raft #45 CQR Anchor on 200' chain #45 Danforth on 15' chain and 150' rode Fortress Anchor on 15' cable & 150' rode Horseshoe Bouy Bos'n chair 2007 92SR' Dinghy OB Motor
- Raytheon ST60 Tri-Data (Depth, Knot, Temp, Knotlog) Raytheon ST60 Wind Raytheon ST60 Multiview Raytheon Autopilot 6000ST JVC Stereo AM/FM Cassette JVC 12 Disc CD interfaced Standard Intrepid VHF Radio Global Fix 406 EPIRB
- Force 10 Two Burner Stove with Oven Deep Double SS Sinks Adler Barbour Refrigeration (12v) Microwave Oven H&C Pressure water Cutting Boards
- Rig, Sails & Canvas
- Roller Furling Mainsail 135% Roller furling Genoa Custom Bimini Dodger w/connecter Helm Cover Double Spreader Rig Solid Boom Vang Spinnaker
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Upgraded 56 HP Yanmar Diesel 3 Blade Prop LPG Tanks (2) 12v/110v Panel (2) 50' 30 aqmp Shore power cords 50 amp/2 30 amp connecter Waste tank drains 26000 BTU Heat & Airconditioning (10,000 & 16,000) Spreader lights Simpson Lawrence Horizon electric windlass
- This listing is offered on a 50/50 commission split to all brokers licensed in Florida. Those not licensed should contact the Central Agent to make arrangements to conform with Florida law.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.