- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The Hunter 326 is a great sailor by performance designer Glenn Henderson (designer of the current Hunter line). Well maintained and clean, “Wahoo” has a comfortable cockpit ideal for both entertaining your friends or safe passages. Her full batten main with all controls led to the cockpit is performance oriented, yet she is easy to sail and large enough below for two couples to cruise. Owner has a new yacht on order.
- Starting forward is a comfortable private double V-berth with storage, followed by her spacious salon. To starboard is a dinning area with a table that drops down to become a double berth. To port is a settee followed by her nav station with room for electronics and then her head/shower w/ Microban gelcoat to thwart mildew & bacteria. To starboard, aft of her dinning area is her galley with propane stove, ice box, microwave, deep sink and lots of storage. Her private aft cabin has a large queen, and storage. Headroom is 6’ 4”, with teak interior and teak/holly sole. Plenty of opening ports and hatches provide a lot of natural light and ventilation.
- Force 10 2-burner propane stove Deep SS Sink Origo Microwave Large, well insulated ice box Corian countertops Built-in trash receptacle Hot/Cold pressure water
- Icom IC-M304 DSC VHF radio connected to GPS (new 2010) RayMarine ST40 Speed and Depth Standard Horizon GPS Chart 150c color chart plotter w/C-map electronic charts Electronic tank indicators for water and waste at Nav Fuel gauge at helm Alpine AM/FM/CD stereo w/Sony salon speakers
- 110 and 12-volt systems 1-Shore power cord Separate starting and house batteries (both AGM) AutomaticBatterycharger 5- 12-volt Hella fans All interior lights and Anchor light are LEDs for energy savings
- Yanmar 2GM20F diesel engine with 700 hrs Racor fuel filter and water separator Lasdrop Dripless shaft seal (new 2012) Raritan PHII head (new 2010) w/sea water strainer Both automatic and manual bilge pumps
- Sails and Rigging
- Designed for both easy sailing and performance w/all lines lead to cockpit Full batten main with 2010 stack pack cover Roller furling jib North cruising gennaker w/snuffer and sail bag Self-tailing Lewmar winches Traveler mounted on-arch Boom Vang
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 437.00 sq ft I : 36.83 ft J : 12.00 ft P : 34.33 ft E : 12.58 ft Working Sail Area : 437.00 sq ft
- Hull and Deck
- Her LEAD shoal draft keel is 39% of total weight of vessel for great stability. She was hauled, checked over and bottom painted end of September 2012. She is ready to go! Bimini w/wrap around windshield Helm cover (2011) and winch covers Closed cell foam Cockpit Cushions Cockpit table Ocean Marine stainless steel dinghy davits Stainless steel arch Stern-rail seats Helm seat folds down for easy walk-thru boarding from stainless swim ladder or dinghy Hot/cold cockpit shower Fortress aluminum anchor and Danforth w/rode
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Hunter's hallmark of innovation coupled with over 25 years of experience results in a safe, easy-to-sail, and comfortable boat, making the Hunter 326 the most advanced mid-size cruiser on the market today. A creative layout boasts two private staterooms with solid privacy bulkheads, not just curtains. A spacious, well-designed salon abounds with plenty of seating and storage. The teak-trimmed galley is complete right down to the dishware and offers a stove and microwave oven, along with an insulated icebox. Aft is a large head complemented with a Corian-topped vanity with storage and full shower. Topside, there's a wealth of innovations and features normally found on much larger boats. The rig, for instance, is a powerful B&R backstayless rig that allows easier sail handling with the large roach main and small jib. Hunter has even reduced the weight aloft by utilizing strategically placed mast struts and smaller mast sections. This ensures less pitching and rolling and a stronger rig. Hunter has also included its signature stainless steel arch that keeps the boom up and clear of the crew as well as keeping the cockpit clear of the mainsheet and traveler. The arch also makes a great attachment for the optional bimini and allows for sturdy handholds moving around the large cockpit. Even the console is custom which allows for electronics, drinkholders, storage and a pair of flip-up tables. No one can give you the performance, comfort and ease of sailing than Hunter. Sail a new Hunter at your nearest Hunter dealer today.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call or e-mail Listing Broker AL POLLAK for more pictures, brochure, or information (727) 492-7340 or E-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org