This Outland Cruiser Is Made For Cruising the Islands or Living Aboard in Comfort
She's Incredibly Priced For Quick Sale !!
This spacious cruiser will sleep three couples in comfort with two couples in private staterooms and one couple in the salon. The salon is dominated by an extremely large U-Shaped dinette which can be converted into a double berth.Cabin headroom is 6'6" throughout.
- LWL: 43 Beam: 15 Max Bridge Clearance: 63 Ballast: 12000 Displacement: 43000
- Total Power: 85 Cruising Speed: 6 Max Speed: 8.8
- Fuel: 200 Fresh Water: 200
- Huge salon with horseshoe shaped dinette settee port forward (facing aft) with fixed varnish teak dining table, bookshelves and lockers forward.
- Galley is along starboard side, extending into walk-thru and equipped with deep sink. Insulated top-loading refrigeration and Galley Maid 3-burner ss propane stove w/oven. Ample counter space, in white, with mirrored sliding door lockers outboard.
- Owner's Cabin
- Large, spacious owner's cabin aft features an athwartships double bed with storage under, stowage compartments outboard. Bureaus, hanging lockers, and vanity. Private owner's head compartment has marine Lectrasan toilet.
- Guest Cabin
- Forward guest cabin features large double bed with drawers and storage under, hanging lockers, and access to chain locker forward. A teak-framed opaque door adjacent to the vanity houses shower & marine toilet.
- Navigation Station
- Navigation station is aft in salon to port with full size chart table and space for electronics and navigation equipment.
- Hull & Deck
- Fiberglass hull, deck and superstructure. White deck with contrasting gray anti-skid. Full keel configuration with attached rudder. The morgan 49' has one of the most spacious cockpits of any of the center cockpit crusing yachts. Captains Navy Blue bimini. Bottom paimted Feb 2010 and had no significant blisters.
- Engine & Mechanical
- Auxiliary power provided by 1999 four cylinder Perkins 4.236 85hp diesel. Fresh water cooled and automatic diesel fuel filtering system. 3-blade cruising propeller. Hydraulic pedestal wheel steering.
- Pressure fresh water to galley and heads with Raritan water heater (110v/engine). Three automatic and manual bilge pumps.
- 12v/110v electrical systems with 8 6V golf cart batteries for house use and separate starter battery. 12v 7 110v cabin fans , navigation and spreader lights. 110v dockside electric. Diesel generator. Two marine air reverse cycle air conditioning totaling 30,000 BTU's (currently inoperative as water pump is disconnected). Prosine 2000 watt inverter Two alternators, 96 and 250 amp.
- Spars and Rigging
- Ketch rigged with keel-stepped, aluminum masts. Stainless steel wire standing rigging with swage terminals and boom topping lifts. Genoa furling gear.
- Docking, Mooring and Safety
- CQR 85# Plow anchor w/110' 5/16" chain & 100' nylon rope Danforth 45# w/50' chain and 100' rope. Life jackets Fire extinguishers Flare kit MOB unit Fenders Dock lines
- Dinghy and Motor
- Walker Bay Rigid Inflatable Dinght RID 310 and Nissan 4HP Outboard Engine
- This yacht is offered on a 50-50 split with corresponding Florida licensed brokerages. Brokers unlicensed in Florida must contact listing broker to make arrangements that comply with Florida law.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For additonal information and photos please contact Central Listing Agent Scott W. Pursell, CPYB. Direct; 941-757-1250, Mobile; 941-720-4503, Email; Scottp@masseyyacht.com.