- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
*** Gen Set and Air at a Reduced Price ***
This is one of Hunter's most successful designs, and for good reason.
Easy to handle sail plan and all lines leading aft, makes her a joy and safe boat to sail. A roomy cockpit and spacious interior makes her suitable for entertaining friends and family, or suitable for live
aboard. She is a great coastal cruiser and fun to race. This boat has been professionally
maintained and lovingly cared for. Fully equipped.
REDUCED to $92,500. Owner wants her sold NOW !!!
- Ballast: 5023 Displacement: 13900
- Total Power: 29 Cruising Speed: 6.5 Max Speed: 7.5
- Fuel: 38 Fresh Water: 75 Holding: 30
- The luxurious salon is center to her lavish interior and is flanked by two private staterooms. The full service galley boasts genuine Corian countertops with custom teak fiddling, a double-bowl stainless sink, two-burner LPG stove, and even a microwave as standard equipment. It's even complete down to the dinnerware! Further aft to port, a separate head and shower await you with comfort and spaciousness.
- Lovely gourmet galley with rich cherry cabinets, large trash bin and close access to the cockpit and dining area. Corian countertop Stainless steel sinks Two burner gimballed stainless stove with oven AC/DC Electrical Outlets Built-In Waste Bin Corian Countertop Dish Rack Cabinet w/Lighting & Ventilation 12 V Refrigeration Built in microwave oven In-Counter Storage Bin ·(1) Opening Double Stainless Steel Sinks w/Cutting Board (3)Storage Cabinets (3)Storage Drawers Storage Shelving Pressurized Fresh Water System(Hot/Cold) Set of (4) Dishware, Plates, Mugs Bowls · Pots & Pans Dish dryer
- Raymarine speed, depth and wind Raymarine 4000 autopilot VHF radio With ram mike at helm JVC AM/FM stereo Flat screen TVWater and fuel tank monitors
- Reverse cucle air conditioning and heat with de-humidify setting Two marine house batteries Separate isolated engine start battery Battery charger Fischer Panda 4KW Genset (400 Hrs) 12-Volt DC Electrical System w/Breaker Panel
- Engine and Mechanical
- Electric anchor windlass Regular oil and impeller changes as suggested by Yanmar Alternator, 60-Amp Battery Charger, 30-Amp Bilge Pump, Electric, Automatic Water Heater Fresh Water System, Pressurized, Hot and Cold MSD w/Waste Holding Tank and Macerator Pump Pressurized hot and cold water system Engine and 110V hot water heater Engine Panel, Deluxe w/Alarms and Hour Meter NMMA Certification On All Systems Propane Gas System For Cooking Shore Power System, 120 Volt with Cord Shower Sump Pump
- Sails and Rigging
- In mast furling mainsail 110 % furling headsail 2x2 speed self tailing #30 coaming winches 2x2 speed self tailing #40 sheet winches Selden mast w/B&R rig Dual single line mainsail reefing Windex atop mast Line stoppers on coaming Rigid boom vang Inboard Jib Tracks w/Adjustable Cars
- Hull and Deck
- Bimini Walk-thru transom Swim platform Anchor Roller, Double Offset Anchor Well w/Space for Rode and Chain Bow Pulpit, Stainless Steel Twin anchors Docklines and fenders Swim ladder Transom hot and cold shower New cockpit cushions Cockpit Traveller Arch, Stainless Steel w/Mainsheet Deck Handrails, Stainless Steel Dorade Vent Hatches, (3) Opening Deck, w/Screens Propane bar-b-que grill
- SANTORINI has been in the Sailtime fleet since new, where she used for weekend use by knowlegable sailors and constantly kept in first rate condition both cosmatically and mechanically. She should pass survey with flying colors. Please note that the dinghy and motor shown in some of the photos is not included. All other equipment shown is included.
- Co Brokerage
- This yacht is offered on a 50-50 split with corresponding Florida licensed brokerages. Brokers unlicensed in Florida must contact listing broker to make arrangements that comply with Florida law.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.