- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
HUGE $10K Price reduction 11/2012
Designer's comments: "Taking its celebrated hull design from the proven running bottoms of its larger 41- and 44-foot sisterships, the Hunter 33 imparts the best in performance without compromising one inch of interior space, resulting in a top-of-the-line midsize cruiser that has it all. The deck of the Hunter 33 features an entertainment-ready cockpit with a drop-leaf table, surrounded by plenty of built-in seating for friends and family. The Hunter 33 is the ultimate cruiser in its size range, featuring world-class accommodations that are second to none. The aft master stateroom features a spacious double berth and abundant storage, while the forward cabin offers privacy for another couple. The U-shaped galley onboard the Hunter 33 includes a Corian® countertop, two-burner range, refrigerator and deep sink. The Hunter 33's salon offers expansive seating, a drop-down table and a navigation station. An easy-maintenance fiberglass head wraps up the outstanding Hunter 33 package."
ENCORE is a lightly sailed vessel, commissioned in November 2009 with many upgrades including;
IN MAST FURLING***REFRIGERATOR/FREEZER***SHOAL DRAFT***HEAT/AIR
She appears as new and evidenced by her 100 engine hours. Still under transferable warranty, she would be an ideal prospect for anyone considering a new Hunter, Catalina, Bavaria, Jeanneau or Beneteau in this size range.
Her current owner's plans have changed giving you the opportunity to have new boat value at a brokerage boat price.
Call or email the Central Agent to receive 75 High Definition Digital Photos of this beauty.
- Ballast: 3579 Displacement: 10,400
- Total Power: 29
- Fuel: 25 Fresh Water: 50 Holding: 25
- Major Amenities & Hunter Options
- Mariner Package includes;- Engine upgrade to 29hp In-Mast Furling Jib Furling Helm Sheeting HARKEN mainsheet traveler on arch LEWMAR self-tailing winches Raymarine ST60 Knot/Depth/Wind SONY AM/FM Stereo w/CD player Cockpit overhead speaker pod WASCO Refrigerator/Freezer 32" Folding Wheel Options- Winch upgrade #30's ST1 Autopilot Cockpit Cushions 3 Blade Prop Walk through transom w/swim platform Custom Bimini w/trim window
- The interior is roomy, bright and beautiful with a rich "cherry" interior and open floorplan allowed by placement of the mast compression post forward of the main bulkhead. 6'2" headroom, abundant storage space and a compact nav station round out the salon for maximum utility. Sleeping accommodations are spacious and simple with plenty of light and ventilation from large opening hatches. A surprisingly well equipped galley is capped with a durable Corian countertop and packed with storage space to hold plenty of provisions for longer trips. The Hunter 33 is extraordinarily well disgned to fuel you passion for sailing. Every trip will end in eager anticipation of your next opportunity to untie and unwind. Forward Cabin: Cabin Lighting Deck Hatch, Opening Designer Bedding Fabrics Electrical Outlets, AC & DC Hanging Locker, (1) Cedar-Lined Lounge Seat Mattress, Foam Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors Storage Shelving Under-Berth Storage Space Aft Cabin: Berth, Queen w/Foam Mattress Cabin Lighting Designer Bedding Fabrics Hanging Locker, Cedar-Lined Electrical Outlets, AC & DC Storage shelves and compartment storage space Ports/Hatches, (2) Opening w/screens Main Cabin: Accord Shades Cabin Lighting Chart Table Deck Hatch, Opening w/screen Deck Side Windows, Fixed w/shades Deck Windshield Ports, Fixed w/Covers Deluxe Cushion/Fabric Package Dinette Table Convertible to berth Electrical Outlets, AC & DC Everwear-Laminate Sole Gloss Finish "Cherry" Woodwork Handrails, Hardwood on both sides Head Compartment, Enclosed with Vanity and Shower Selected Hardwood trim Galley Electrical Outlets, AC & DC Waste Bin, Built-In Corian Countertop Refrigerator/Freezer Dishware, Plates, Mugs Bowls, (4)sets H&C Water system, pressurized Microwave Port, (1) Opening, w/Screen Sink, Single, Stainless Steel w/Cutting Board Storage Cabinets (4) Storage Shelving Stove, Two Burner, LPG
- RAYMARINE ST60 Knotmeter RAYMARINE ST60 Depth RAYMARINE ST60 Wind VHF with RAM (Remote activated microphone) DANFORTH Pedestal Compass Sony CDX F5510 AM/FM /CD – including inside/outside speakers LEWMAR COBRA Steering system 12-Volt DC Electrical System w/Breaker Panel Alternator, 60-amp Battery Box, Engine start Battery Box, House Battery Charger, 30-amp Bilge Pump, Electric, Automatic MSD w/Waste Holing Tank and Macerator Pump Navigation light Package Propane Gas System for cooking Shore Power System, 120 volt w/cord Sump Pump, shower Water Heater Engine Panel, Deluxe w/Alarms and hour meter Tank gauges for Fuel, Water & Waste Fresh Water System, Pressurized, Hot & Cold Isolation Transformers
- Air Horn Anchor w/Chain and Line Automatic Engine Room fire extinguishing system Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detectors Emergency Tiller Fire Extinguishers (2) GFI Receptacles Handheld Flares Life Jackets (4) Manual Bilge Pump Throwable Device
- Sails and Rigging
- In-mast furling Furling Jib Boom Vang Inboard Jib Tracks w/Adj. Cars Internal Halyards Led to Cockpit Mainsheet Purchase System Mast, Selden, B&R w/Fractional Sail Plan Rigging Line Stoppers and Organizers, Two Sets Reefing system, dual w/single line led Aft. Winch Handles (2) Winches, (2)Jib & Rigging, 1-Speed, Self-Tailing, #16 Windex Wind Vane
- Hull and Deck
- Anchor Roller, single Anchor Well w/Space for Rode and Chain Bow Pulpit, Stainless Steel Cockpit Traveler Arch, Stainless Steel w/Mainsheet Deck Handrails, Stainless Steel Hatches, (3) Opening Deck, w/screens HKT Kevlar-Hull Reinforcement Hull, FRP/Balsa Sandwich above waterline, Solid FRP bottom Hull, Structural Grid Reinforcement Keel, Shoal Draft Lifelines, Double w/3 Gates & Stainless Stanchions LPG Tank Storage for two bottles Maxguard-Gelcoats for UV Protection Mooring Cleats,(6) Stainless Steel Nonskid Deck Ports,(5) Fixed Ports, (2) Opening, w/Screens Windshield fixed ports w/cover Steering Console w/single lever engine control, wheel brake, lighted compass, space for Instruments, & Stainless Steel wheel guard Manual Bilge Pump Cockpit Traveler Arch, stainless steel w/mainsheet Cockpit Grabrail w/Integral fold-out table Halyard tail stowage wells Hinged helm seat Lewmar-Cobra direct drive steering mechanism Lockers, (2) Storage Stern Rail seating, stainless steel, w/drink holders Transom shower, hot & cold Walk-Through Transom w/swim platform Rubrail, Full wrap w/stainless steel insert Rudder, Balanced spade, w/stainless steel shaft Sliding Companionway Hatch Stern Rail Seats, stainless steel, w/drink holders Swim platform w/stainless steel telescoping ladder Through-Bolted Hull/Deck Joint w/full rubrail Through-Hull fittings, all bronze below waterline
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.