- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
This blue water cruiser has a reduced price and is ready to cruise the islands!
- Ballast: 4800 Displacement: 11000
- Total Power: 15 HP Cruising Speed: 5.5 Max Speed: 7.5
- Fuel: 20 Fresh Water: 65 Holding: yes
- Chain locker access forward followed by vee berth cabin. Head and shower to port with double hanging locker opposite. Salon is aft with pilot berth above single settee to starboard and L shaped settee to port. Nav station follows to port with quarter berth further aft. Galley is to starboard. Headroom is 6'2."
- Single bowl stainless steel sink Hot/cold pressure water 2 burner Plastimo stove with oven Remote propane shut off Foot pump for fresh water at galley sink 7 gallon hot water heater Ice box refrigeration
- Data Marine Depth instrument CD400 Data Marine Wind instrument CW 360 Data Marine Speed instrument CS 100 Data Marine CA 200 control panel at nav station Paine Wessex SOS 406 EPIRB w/gps Raytheon SL 70 radar Garmin GPS 128 Raymarine ST 4000+ autopilot Raymarine ST 600R autopilot remote Raytheon Ray 45 VHF Uniden Atlantis VHF handheld Clarion M 475 AM/FM/CD/Sat ready stereo with aux. jack
- 110 VAC 30 amp shore power inlet Heart Freedom 15 inverter/charger 12 VDC system (2) 12VDC batteries Deck mounted solar panel
- Volvo model 2002 diesel engine with sail drive with manuals. Engine serviced (2011) new zincs, oil and filter, oil in lower unit changed, seal on lower unit replaced (2011) Sail drive unit replaced 2001 Volvo alternator engine mounted Additional replacement alternator spare
- Sails and Rigging
- Full batton main (2006) 120 jib on Harken roller furler(2006) Storm jib Cruising chute with sock Spinnaker sheets, guys, Kevlar Reaching strut Standard rigging replaced 2008 except for one lower shroud (2) Lewmar 43 primary 2 speed self tailing winches (1) Lewmar 16 speed self tailing winch (1) Lewmar 16 1 speed winch (2) Lewmar 8 1 speed winch Manual boom vang
- Hull and Deck/Additional
- FRP hull with balsa cored decks, fin keel with lead ballast, skeg-hung rudder. Stainless steel bow and stern pulpits, stainless steel stanchions with double lifelines(2006). Hull painted Imran (2007). Deck and house painted (2012) Teak in cockpit (2012) Dodger and bimini. Boat hauled, mast unstepped. Hull waxed and bottom painted, 2 coats Micron CSC (2011) New anchor light, new steaming light, new deck light (2011) Rigging inspected and wires replaced as required. (2011) Avon 8' Redcrest inflatable (1985) Tohatsu 2.5 HP dinghy engine (2004) Edson stern mounted outboard mount Lifesling system Horse shoe buoy with stern mount Magma propane BBQ (never used) 35 lb CQR anchor,20' chain, 200'5/8 rode 12 lb Danforth,20' chain, 100' 5/8 rode 25 lb Danforth, 20' chain, 150 5/8 rode Overboard emergency strobe Givens 8 person life raft repacked 2008
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- To schedule a showing or answer any question please call the listing broker, Capt. John T. Barr, (772) 678-0760, or email@example.com