- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4.3-litre 205-hp w/Alpha I Sterndrives
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED AND CLEAN THIS 1986 SEA RAY 270 AMBERJACK OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 4.3-litre 205-hp V6 Gas Engine's with Alpha I Sterndrives. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodations for Two, Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink, NEWER Canvas Package (Bimini-Top w/Enclosure), (3) Batteries w/Charger & 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/Cord, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Garmin GPS MAP 176, Garmin Fish-finder), Sony AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & MP3 Connection, and MUCH!
Broker Notes: Shows in above average condition. Exterior appearance shows very well w/newer tape stripping, good bottom paint. Cockpit upholstery newer. Canvas newer and in excellent condition. Cabin VERY clean and shows lightly used. 2010 marine survey on file. Highly recommended by listing agent!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Well-mannered 1980s express with spacious single level cockpit is just right for fishing, entertaining. Highlights include walk-through transom door, swim platform with ladder, tinted windshield with side vents, back-to-back companion seat, teak bow pulpit. Cockpit hatch provides good access to the engines. Compact cabin with galley and enclosed head sleeps two. Ten-foot beam is wide for a 27-footer.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Cabin w/V-Berth (Converts to Bert w/Filler-Cushions) Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage Hanging Locker Aft to Starboard Enclosed Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator 2-Burner Stove (Electric)
- Ritchie Compass Ray Jeff VHF Marine Radio Garmin 160 Blue Fish Finder/Fathometer Garmin GPS MAP 176 (GPS) FloScan Fuel Consumption Meters Zintex M-1 Fume Detector Sony AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & MP3 Connection; Helm Remote Control & Cockpit / Cabin Speakers
- (3) Batteries (1) Battery Switch ProMar 30-AMP Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch Anchor Locker Teak Bow Pulpit Swim Platform w/Teak-Inserts & Boarding Ladder Transom Door Back-to-Back Helm & Companion Seating w/Storage Underneath Fold-Away Rear / Transom Seat (4) Built-In Rod-Holders
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Canvas Package (NEWER Bimini/Convertible-Top w/Full Enclosure) (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Raw Water Washdown 2010 Marine Survey on file FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek direcly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.