Deluxe Version with Options
Flat Panel TV with DVD
CD Stereo with cokpit speakers
Mimosa is a great example of this popular cruisier. She is ready to go sailing; just add you!
Solar charger with controller
Davit, dingy, and outboard.
- Sail Area
- Working Sail Area : 421.00 sq ft
- Keel Details
- Displacement: 8353 sq ft Max Draft: 5.42 ft
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 31 is a comfortable, speedy, mid-size cruiser. The design team took advantage of "marinized" components such as water heaters, AC units, inverters and refrigeration systems. These smaller, stronger and lighter parts helped engineers build a "comfort cruiser that goes fast." "We found the ideal position for weight balance and access for all the 31's advanced components to create a better center of buoyancy," said designer Henderson. "The result is a boat that is forgiving, well-rounded and has exceptional performance." Adjustments, sometimes only fractions of inches, were made to hardware, doors and bulkheads to achieve maximum usability and comfort. Maximum efficiency and comfort has been built into the interior of the 31. The forward cabin is larger than most boats in its class, which was achieved by adjusting the forward hull shape, without affecting performance. A private aft cabin is also provided, along with a fully enclosed head with vanity and shower. The galley has refrigerator, two-burner propane stove, stainless steel sink, and microwave. Water storage is a 50-gallon freshwater tank and five-gallon water heater. Designer fabrics are used throughout, and interior lines are clean and streamlined. An Everware laminate teak and holly cabin sole is featured. Air conditioning; 13" flat panel TV with DVD player; and CD stereo are some of the comfort options in Mimosa. Shore power connections are handy at port, and make the 31 a great weekend or vacation cruiser. Heavy duty stainless steel handrails surround the deck. The integrated swim platform includes a telescoping stainless steel swim ladder. Auxiliary power is delivered by a Yanmar 21 HP diesel with 20 gallon tank.
- Additional Description
- The computer-designed, solid fiberglass hull is the result of extensive testing and special engineering. Hunter designed the 31 considering both the weights of a small 1-2 person crew and larger 8-10 person crew with gear to insure low drag efficiencies under a variety of load and wind conditions. Henderson says the balanced spade rudder they designed for the 31 has good clean flow over foil sections, and helps make the boat fast and fun to sail. Hunter continues its concept of low maintenance exteriors with its all fiberglass deck. The cockpit is roomy and features a Lewmar Direct Drive steering system, folding wheel, hot/cold transom shower and a stern rail with Flexiteek seats.
- Hunter's proven easy-to-sail B & R fractional rig system consists of a Selden anodized mast, large roach mainsail with flaking system, dual single-line reefing, and jib furling. The furling sail has been designed to retain the sail area typically lost over a standard mainsail, and in fact has two more square feet than the 31's standard sail. Hunter's famous arch-mounted mainsheet traveler is included, along with a helm sheeting package that allows control of jib sheets from the back of the boat.
- Additional Information
- Kyocera 135 Watt Solar Panel Engenius Wi-Fi Blue Sky Energy 2512i MPPT Charge Controller Victron BMV-600S Battery Monitor Imtra LED Interior lighting LED Nav lights New bottom paint in 2011 4 Hella Marine Fans
- Bruce Penrod 814 341 0094 email@example.com