- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
This Catalina 36 has had extensive upgrades and new equipment added. The owner will pay for the haulout with an accepted offer and will reimburse the buyer for the survey when the boat goes to close
This boat is very clean and ready to go SAILING TODAY ! The Catalina 36 MK II features wide side decks, double lifelines and a molded toe rail, and an anchor locker and stainless steel roller at the bow for easy handling and storage of ground tackle. All halyards are led aft to winches at the companionway and the mainsheet traveler is mounted forward of the companionway to keep controls out of the cockpit. The cockpit of the MK II model is very roomy, featuring a walk through transom with swim platform and stainless steel boarding ladder. V-berth forward followed by a head with shower to port and hanging locker and storage to starboard and there is a second door so that the head could be entered from the V-berth or the main saloon.
In the main saloon there is U-shaped dinette to port and two seats separated by a small table to starboard. The galley is aft to port and is complete with a double stainless steel sink, two burner stove and oven, top loading icebox and adequate storage. The navigation station is opposite the galley behind that is the quarter berth.
Call Bruce Penrod at 814 341 0094 to make an appointment to see her!
- LOA 36'4" BEAM 11'11" LWL 30'3" DRAFT 4'6" MAST HEIGHT 50'2" DISPLACEMENT 14,100 pounds
- Universal M-35 Total Power: 30 hp Cruising Speed: 6.5@2000rpm Max Speed: 7.5@2500rpm
- Private master cabin with V-berth Private aft cabin with queen size berth Dining area converts to double berth Huge salon with folding bulkhead table Large head with both forward cabin and main salon access
- U shaped galley Double deep stainless sink with Brit Water Filter Two burner propane with oven Microwave 12 Volt Refrigerator 5.75 Cubic feet Lots of storage
- Edson pedestal with cover New Garmin touch screen chart plotter New VHF with AIS capability connected to GPS, remote mic
- New 16,000 BTU AC New VHF radio with AIS New refrigerator New hatches New compass New macerator New interior lights Spare anchor with rode never used
- Additional Information
- The owner has spent close to $25,000 to get this boat ready to sell!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Bruce at 814 341 0094 Or email email@example.com