- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- E-Tec 200
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 2 Stroke
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Fort Pierce FL) The Black Watch 26 Express is a hard-charging deep-V fisherman with solid construction, stellar performance, and comfortable ride. She features large cockpit, enclosed helm, marlin tower, updated electronics and roomy cabin. Re-powered in 2008 and re-wired in 2010, she is ready for years of continued service.
We start with a 102 square foot cockpit with enclosed helm and marlin tower overhead. The tower is equipped with upper station with full controls and top for shade. Flush mount rod holders, tower-mounted rocket launchers, and a set of outriggers insure there’s always more than one line in the water. The roomy cockpit has a starboard helm station with helm seat and port side companion seating. The electronics include: Furuno radar, fish & depth sounder, GPS chart plotter, compass, and VHF radio. Up front we have a stainless steel bow rail with walkways around the cabin.
The cabin has forward v-berth with upper & lower bunks, under-berth storage, hanging locker, and overhead hatch for light and ventilation. There’s a compact galley port side with a newer refrigerator. To starboard is an enclosed head with shower.
Power is provided by twin 2008 200-hp Evinrude engines with a cruising speed of 25 knots. There’s no denying her Hunt designed hull enhances her good looks and great lines. This beauty is ready to fish or cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this classic Black Watch 26 Sportfisherman.
- Comfortable Cabin Over and Under V-Berths Compact Galley with New Refrigerator Enclosed Head with Shower
- Deck & Hull
- Downeast Styling Stainless Steel Bow Rail Anchor Enclosed Helm Marlin Tower with Upper Station Open Cockpit
- 102 Square Foot Cockpit Lee Outriggers Top-mounted Rocket Launchers Flushmount Rod Holders In-Deck Fish Boxes 7' Rod Locker 30-gallon Livewell Fighting Chair Fishing Tackle Fourteen Life Jackets BBQ
- Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno Radar Fish / Depth Finder GPS VHF Radio Compass
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 2008 Evinrude E-Tec 200 Engines All New Wiring and Controls Three Fire Extinguishers 30-amp Shore Power Dual Voltage Electrical Panel Various Extras & Spare Parts
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.