"Real Life" is a clean low hour example of the Marine Trader 47 Tradewinds. Featuring a spacious 3 stateroom layout with both upper and lower helm stations and abundant living areas both on deck and down below, these boats make fantastic boats for extended cruising, entertaining and living aboard.
"Real Life" has less then 700 original hours and has been shed kept. Her 275hp Lehmans cruise efficiently at 8 knots with a 14 knot top end when needed. Well equipped and with light use, she is a rare example of this very popular cruising yacht!
- The 47 Marine Trader Tradewinds has a spacious three stateroom layout with a guest bow stateroom forward with upper and lower berths and a private head. The galley is just aft and is fully equipped with a nice dinette eating area to port. The salon and lower helm are just a few steps up and the entire area benefits from warm natural lighting from the windshield and large side windows. In the forward starboard corner of the salon is the lower helm that has direct access to the side deck with a pilothouse door. The salon like the rest of the boat benefits from rich teak paneling, cabinetry and woodwork. The area is spacious enough for a full size couch and barrell chair and has plenty of storage as well. Moving aft from the salon, the guest stateroom with double berth is to port. Across the companionway to starboard is the second head with private entrance from the master as well as a companionway entrance. This head features a stall shower. Aft and utilizing the full beam of the boat is the master stateroom with island queen, built in drawer space, his and her hanging lockers, and vanity/desk area. Outside the aft deck and flybridge have full canvas enclosures. The aft deck is as big as you will see on a boat of this size range and features a wetbar and plenty of room for entertaining or just hanging out on the "back porch". The flybridge provides for a commanding view from the upper helm and there is built in seating for guests to accompany the captain. Side decks are wide and well protected so moving forward to the bow is safe and easy for anchoring, handling lines, or sun bathing. General Electric Refrigerator and Freezer Magic Chef Propane Stove with Four Burners and Oven Microwave Stainless Steel Double Sink Reverse Cycle Heat and Air Conditioning Electric Heat throughout the Boat as Well! Dinette can convert to fourth berth area Storage, Storage, Storage! Custom Screens on all Doors and Most Windows
- Standard VHF Radios GPS Radar Autopilot Ritchie Compass TV in Salon and Aft Statroom w/ DVD
- AC and DC Systems Heart Interface Freedom 2500 Inverter (new in 2012) 12V DC System with 6 Deep Cycle Golf Cart Batteries 4D Starting Batteries (new in 2012) Professional Marine Battery Charger 8kw Onan Generator in Sound Shield with less than 500 hours!
- Engine Room
- Pre Heaters on Lehman Engines Racor Fuel Filters Easy Access from flip up Stairs in Galley
- Deck and Construction
- Full Canvas and Isenglass Enclosure with hard top over aft deck Solid Wing Doors from Aft Deck to Side Decks 1,000lb Davit 12' Hard Bottom Dinghy with 15hp Outboard Bruce and Fortress Anchors with Chain and Rope Powerwinch Windlass
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.