- 70 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Neptunus has a great reputation reaching all the way back to its origin in Holland. They are durable, exceptionally sea worthy vessels. Anyone seeking a well kept Euro style motoryacht will appreciate this one!
NOT FOR SALE TO US RESIDENTS WHILE IN US WATERS
- This is a very comfortable and spacious 3 stateroom motor yacht with separate crew quarters aft. The engine room and crew quarters are accessed through a water tight transom door. The main salon is entered through sliding glass doors on the spacious aft deck. There is a large semi-circular lounge to port and under 4 large dual port lights. This area also features an entertainment center to starboard aft and two barrel chairs and a flat screened 22" TV. As you pass through the salon you enter the galley area. The galley countertop passes through to the u-shaped lounge to port with a fully equipped lower station on the centerline. A pilothouse door leads to the starboard deck. A stairwell to starboard leads to the staterooms below deck. At the landing at the bottom of the stairs is a dayhead, which is also accessible from the guest stateroom. Going aft from the stairwell landing is storage to port and a large utility room with washer and dryer. Aft further is the full beam master stateroom. The VIP stateroom is forward with ensuite head. The flybridge is accessed by a stairway to starboard on the aft deck.
- As one passes through the salon one enters the galley area, which is wide open to the whole pilothouse/lounge area. There is a large storage area across from the galley to starboard. The galley features all modern household sized appliances. Jenn Air compactor Frigidair dishwasher Full sized GE profile side by side refrigerator GE Profile convection/microwave oven GE Profile glass cooktop GE Profile full size oven Corian countertops with over and under counter storage The galley had the sole replaced with wood grained composite in 2007
- The helm has all redundant electronics to the flybridge station including: ICOM VHF M-127 AP22 Robertson Pilot Furuno Radar Northstar 961XD GPS Plotter ST 60 Raymarine depth meter Digital ST 60 Raymarine Speed meter Side power twin joystick controls for bow & stern thruster There is a pilothouse side door leading to the starboard deck.
- The aft section of the flybridge deck has space for a jet ski and features a Marquipt Davit (750 lbs.). The radar arch was refinished in 2012. Forward of the arch is a complete u-shaped lounge area with table and umbrella. Forward under the fiberglass hardtop you have an expansive command bridge. The helm is centered and features a full complement of electronics: New Raymarine E-120 chartplotter 961XD Rothstar Furuno 48 mile radar (2) VHFs ICOM M-127 Stereo system Robertson AP22 autopilot ST60 Raytheon digital depth/speed Bow & stern thrusters w/ twin joysticks Pump monitor system Trim tabs Full instrumentation TV monitor of engine room & aft deck The flybridge has 3 Stidd chairs - captain, port & starboard. At the back of this forward section there is a complete BBQ wet bar with Miele grill, ice maker, and sink. A 3/4 Strataglass enclosure keeps everyone completely dry. The center windshield is hard plexi-glass and has an electric windshield washer.
- The aft deck has room for 6 around the aft deck table. There is a wet bar with small refrigerator to port. There are twin wing command stations port and starboard for making that stern-in mooring a breeze. TNT lift aft of integrated swim platform Maxwell 3500 windlass forward with capstan & 200 ft. chain Forward lounge sunpads Line storage locker to port Port & starboard opening gate in gunwhales, which make for easy side boarding with portable Marquipt ladder 8 man Elliott canister life raft ACR spotlight ACR Satellite EPIRB
- Stand up engine room Twin 12V2000 MTUs - 1350 hp w/ 2800 hrs. Twin Westerbeke 25 kw generators w/ sound shields, 1950 hrs Oil change system Fireboy fire suppression system Dual Sea Pro 300 primary fuel filtration for each engine Racor 500 fuel fitration for generators Fuel primary pumps TV Monitor 24v Mastervolt charging system
- Side by side twin berths to starboard w/ TV Storage under berths Large crew head w/ shower is to port
- Broker Comments
- Neptunus has a great reputation reaching all the way back to its origin in Holland. They are durable, exceptionally sea worthy vessels. Anyone seeking a well kept Euro style motoryacht will appreciate this one! NOT FOR SALE TO US RESIDENTS WHILE IN US WATERS.
- All owner photos, loose decor All owner bird carvings Ships clock (in a case, not mounted) RIB tender Personal items and tools
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.