- 64 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6V92 550-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LOADED WITH ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS 1990 VANTARE 64 COCKPIT MOTOR YACHT (BUILT BY CHUNG HWA, RENOWN BUILDER OF GRAND BANKS) OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Features Twin Detroit Diesel 6V92 550-hp Diesel Engines. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (6-Units NEW 2010), (3) Heads (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower's, Central Vacuum System, (2) Northern Lights Generators w/Sound-Box's (1-15KW & 1-5KW), Full Electronics Package (2-VHF Marine Radios, Forward Looking Sonar, Garmin 4208 GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar, Robertson AP30X Autopilot, Laptop Navigation System w/MAPS/CHARTS), Bow & Stern-Thrusters w/Remote, Custom Fly-Bridge Top, Stabilizers, and MUCH more!
Trades considered. Dealer inquiries/cobrokerage welcome. Owner would like to downsize to a 35-40' boat with generator.
Broker Notes: 2010 Updates; Vessel painted w/Imron Paint, Rub-rail Resealed, Interior Updated w/New Carpet, Linens, Window Treatments, Furniture. New Galley Appliances. (6) New AC Units. 5000W Inverter. Extra set of props, new shafts. Includes Owners Manuals & Maintenance Records. Note Davit on Hard-Top & Offshore Life Raft. Vessel shows VERY well and is highly recommended by listing agent. Please contact listing agent with all boarding requests.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward Guest Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Hanging Locker Storage, and Drawer Storage Forward Guest Stateroom Head (Electric Flush) w/Access via Stateroom w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower VIP Stateroom w/King-Size Berth, Privacy Door, Drawer Storage, Hanging Locker Storage, etc. VIP Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Master Stateroom (Large!) w/Privacy Door, Drawer Storage, Hanging Locker Storage, Vanity w/Television Overhead, Settee, etc. Master Stateroom Head (Electric Flush) w/(2) Sink Vanity/Stall-Shower Main Deck Salon w/Sofa & Love seat to Port w/Dining / Cocktail Table, Wet-Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator to Starboard, Dining Table Forward w/(4) Chairs, Entertainment Center to Starboard w/Television, Note Mirrored Forward Bulkhead in Salon. Pilot-House / Lower Helm Forward (Mid-Ship) w/Black-Leather Settee & Dining / Cocktail Table Washer / Dryer Central Vacuum (6) Air-Conditioning & Heat Units NEW 2010
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Full-Size Refrigerator w/Freezer Full-Size Stove w/Oven Microwave Oven Dishwasher Trash Compactor Blender
- Compass Icom VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Dart Tri-Data Forward Sonar Garmin 4208 GPS Raymarine 611F Chartplotter Radar Robertson AP300X Autopilot Laptop Computer Onboard w/MAPS/Charts Engine Synchronizer Rudder Angle Indicator AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer & iPod / MP3 Connection
- (6)-D Batteries Battery Switches Battery Charger Battery Inverter (5000 Watt) (2) Northern Lights Generators (1-15KW & 1-5KW) 50-AMP Dockside Shorepower Service w/Power Cablemaster
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Custom Fly-Bridge Top w/Full-Enclosure Dinghy / Tender Electric Davit on Aft Hard-Top Offshore Lift Raft Aft Cockpit Controls Transom Shower Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Naiad Stabilizers w/Boat Leveler (Note: Stabilizers have neen rebuilt) Bow & Stern Thruster's w/Remote Controls Oil Change System Remote Control Spotlights Halon Fire System Fuel Transfer System (3) Windshield Wipers Horn (2) Spare Propellers Boat Completely Painted w/Imron Paint 2010 Rub-Rail Resealed 2010 Interior Updated 2010 w/New Window Treatments, Furniture, Carpet, Linens, etc. Galley Updated 2010 w/New Appliances Note AC Unit Update w/Compressor OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS CAPTAIN MAINTAINED CURRENT OWNER OF 4 1/2 YEARS
- Contact listing agent David Hare directly: office (330) 723-7234, cell (330) 441-1349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.