- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Cigarette 35' Cafe Racer has been reborn! This boat has been rebuilt and renewed from top to bottom to look and feel like a brand new Cigarette.
- 502 Mercruisers 575 HP each, completely rebuilt and Dyno tested!
- Custom paint job of entire exterior and cockpit!
- New upholstery!
- New Livorsi Carbon Fiber finish gauges!
- Bravo 1 outdrives new in 2012!
- New Bravo Stainless props in 2012 & a set of spare props!
- New transom plates!
- New Abyss Underwater LED lights!
- New JL Audio stereo w/ 2 Subwoofers & 8 speakers!
- New Garmin 790 GPS chartplotter!
- New Custom Cover!
This is the nicest 35' Cafe Racer in the world! Nothing has been spared in the ressurection of this Cigarette! It is basically a brand new boat and brand new to 2012 standards!
Make an offer! Owner is motivated!
- Summary & Description
- The following was completed in 2012: Custom Awlcraft Paint job Custom Upholstery in cockpit, helm & sunpad 502 Mercruisers 610 HP each, completely rebuilt and Dyno tested! 4 new Batteries New Bravo 1 outdrives New Bravo 1 4 blade Stainless props & a set of spare props! New transom plates! New Abyss Underwater LED lights! New JL Audio stereo w/ 2 Subwoofers & 8 speakers! New Garmin 790 GPS chartplotter! New Custom Cover!
- Other Features
- Dockside Air Conditioning Interior upholstery was redone in 2006/2007
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.