Just arrived in Florida. This is the newest 385 Cruisers to hit the market and she is priced to sell. Very spacious and well maintained. This 385 Aft Cabin cruiser shows like new and is loaded with options.
- Bow Thruster
- Bose Stero Systesm
- Auto Pilot
- Smart Craft Engines
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 385 Cruisers
- The new high style design helps the 385 avoid the ungainly appearance that could result when a builder gives a 38 footer 6'6" headroom and an aft cabin that runs tothe transom. The Euro styling uses two layers of long, narrow side glass to visually lengthen and stack the boat so; it seems to have several decks like a cruise ship. It works and we believe most people would say the 385 looks good; contemporary and stylish. That is a tough design challenge when you put together a two stateroom, two head yacht with a salon and flying bridge too! Wisconsin-based Cruisers Yachts offers the new 385 Motoryacht with a choice of salon seating options allowing owners to create either a formal dining, or lounge-like environment. They also offer the forward stateroom with both a double and a single berth, so buyers can select what works best for them. Starting with the swim platform, the 385 has a boarding ladder, fender basket, hand-held shower, storage bin and moulded in staircase with storage under the steps. You follow the stainless steel railing up to the aft deck. This is above the aft cabin and has snap-in carpet, a transom door in Starboard, aft bench seat that runs nearly full width and a refreshment centre divided port and starboard. Accommodating all weather conditions, the 385 Motoryacht features a hardtop over the aft deck with wing doors and an aft enclosure. The standard cockpit icemaker and wet bar with sink and bottle storage allow guests to enjoy company and refreshments both inside and out. From there, you go up a few steps to the flying bridge which has a venturi type wind-deflector and a well appointed helm with double seat, a traditional array of engine instruments and then the electronic navigation equipment nearer the navigator's seat. The 385 Motoryacht provides abundant topside seating with a wraparound companion lounge and an optional aft deck seat. From the aft deck, it is down a few steps into the salon with 6'6" headroom and plenty of high-gloss wood trim. Generous side glass and massive forward windshield glass makes this a very bright spot. One layout option has a large couch with reclining lounger to starboard opposite the dinette and the galley down, ahead of that. Other amenities of the salon include a 20-inch LCD flat screen TV with DVD and stereo with 5-disc CD changer. The galley is a U-shape with double door refrigerator / freezer, functional sinks, two burner stove top, good storage space and an opening port hole. The master stateroom lies aft, with a unique, slight diagonal to the queen island berth to maximize space and the walking area around the entire width of the suite. A private head with shower, ample cedar-lined closet storage and optional 13-inch LCD screen TV with DVD player add to comfort and convenience onboard. A washer/dryer comb unit is also available. At the bow, the forward guest stateroom features both a standard double and a single bunk berth that are appealing for couples or single guests. Additionally, the forward stateroom has access to a head with shower and optional 13-inch LCD screen TV. It is a lot of accommodation for a boat of this size - a virtual floating cottage with luxury appointments.
- 385 MY Highlights
- Fiberglass transom steps allow for safe access to aft deck and bridge. Designed air channels enhance airflow to aft deck. Spacious cockpit companion seating. Adjustable double-wide helm seat. Standard aft deck hardtop w/wing doors. Full fiberglass cabin liners - forward and aft of engine compartment. Abundant windows allow for excellent natural lighting and visibility. Cabin windows open and are equipped with screens. Forward stateroom incorporates double and single berths. Therapeutic foam mattress - master Salon Flexsteel Sofa/Sleeper Angled walk-around island berth - master. Opening portlights with screens.
- Hull, Deck, Aft Cockpit, Flybridge, and Swim Platform
- Anchor roller, mooring bit, and cleat Anti-fowling bottom paint Bow pulpit Walk-around side decks Cockpit carpeting Cockpit shower, hot and cold Dockside water inlet Drink holders Fender storage Fiberglass cockpit, self-draining Stainless Steel gunwale molding Mooring and dockage cleats, 8-12" Swim platform cleats, 2-8" Bow hatch w/screen Flybridge double wide helm seat, adjustable Flybridge helm companion lounge Clarion cockpit stereo, AF/FM/CD w/helm remote Gel coat hull, white, standard U-line cockpit ice maker Stainless steel bow rail Rope locker, bow Swim platform, extended, w/boarding ladder Wet bar, cold faucet w/sink Maxwell Freedom RC 800 windlass w/foredeck foot switch Anchor, 126' 5/8 line, 30' 5/16 chain Flybridge windscreen w/white frame Acrylic wing doors, aft deck
- Galley countertop, fiberglass Sink with faucet, hand sprayer, and cover Electric hot water system, 11 gals Microwave oven Nova Kool 7.5cf refrigerator/freezer 2-burner electric stove Low-maintainence teak and holly synthetic galley floor Telephone wiring, jack and dockside receptacle
- Salon, Stateroom, and Heads
- Cherry laminate interior package Cherry cabin companionway treads Clothes lockers, cedar lined Dinette, facing with hi-low table converts to sleep two Flexsteel sleeper sofa, salon Main cabin carpet w/55oz snap down acrylic cover Portside hull windows, opening Salon windows, ventilating, slide up Sony Salon Theater System w/5 disc CD/DVD and 20" LCD flat panel TV Master stateroom w/angled island berth Therapeutic foam mattress, master stateroom Opening portlights and transom window w/screens and covers 15" LCD flat panel TV w/CD/DVD Private master stateroom head w/vanity and sink w/storage Sealand electric toilet, master stateroom Shower sump pump, master stateroom VIP/Guest stateroom includes lower double berth w/upper single berth Private VIP access to day complete day head
- CruisAir air conditioner, 16,000btu w/reverse cycle heat (2) 60 amp battery charging system w/monitor Battery isolator Battery parallel switch Bilge lights Bilge coating, marine white, bilge and engine room Bilge pumps w/high water alarm, 3-2200GPH Bonding system w/transom zinc plate Bronze seacocks & thru-hulls on all underwater fittings Carbon monoxide detectors (3) Dockside wiring, 120V, 30amp, w/2 outlets and 2-50' 30amp shore cords Automatic fire extinguisher system w/manual override Manual fire extinguisher (4) Fuel cross over system Fuel overflow recovery system Kohler 7.3kW 120V gas generator w/sound shield Ground fault intergupt outlet Hydraulic steering Lights - cabin Lights - cabin, side boarding Cockpit courtesy lights USCG approved international navagation lights Master electrical panel AC/DC w/voltmeters and function indicators Bronze propellers (2) Aquamet 17 1.75" stainless steel propeller shafts (2) Rudders,bronze (2) Sea water strainers Dripless shaft logs (2) Ships wheel, black w/silver trim, tiltable Struts, bronze (2) Electro-hydraulic trim tabs w/zincs Bimini w/front and side curtains Hardtop, aft deck, with acrylic wing doors and aft enclosure