- 131 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
We are pleased to offer this fabulous 40m (131ft) LOA / 8m (26’2”) Beam, RINA Class, Custom Steel Motor Yacht for worldwide sale. Built in the Mengi Yay Shipyard and entered service in 2010. Accommodates (12) Twelve Guests in (5) Five Cabins plus (7) Seven Crew in (5) Five Cabins. The Owners Cabin is on level with the Captains Bridge offering expansive views from the Owners Deck! Her spacious interior finished with Wenge & Oak Elements, Marble Floors, and Leather wall coverings. Entertain your guests with an assortment of water toys housed aft in the garage! Lounge on the Flybridge with a 6-person Jacuzzi, wide tanning area, bar, and dining table for 12.
- Yacht Direct LLC
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Guest: 12 passengers in 5 cabins: 2 x guest cabins, king size bed, mini bar, study, sofa (one is with a child bed); 2 x VIP cabins, king size bed, mini bar, study, sofa; 1 x large Owner cabin, king size bed, mini bar, study, sofa; 1 x Owner lounge with sofa bed. All cabins include en-suite shower & toilette, intercom, SAT phone and entertainment system. Separate air-conditioning unit for each cabin. Crew: 7 crews in 5 cabins: 1 x Captain; 3 x Crew (with two single beds); 1 x Engineer cabin.
- Refrigerator : 2 x Siemens and Gaggenau; Deep Freezer : Liebherr; Ice Maker : Electrolux x 2; Microwave : Miele; Dish Washer : Miele; Washing and drying mach : Miele (Lazarette); Coffee Maker : Miele; Steamed Oven : Miele; Sundeck: refrigerator, ice maker; Owner lounge: mini bar, refrigerator;
- Interior & Exterior Details
- Incorporates wenge and oak elements, with a leather covering on the walls; Marble floors in the corridors and bathrooms; Large lounge featuring a spacious, comfortable sitting area, including a dining corner with a table suitable for 12 guests; Bar with 3 high stools; Roomy sitting area and dining table for 12 on aft deck; The "Owner's Deck" – a spacious external sitting area with a coffee table; On the Flybridge, wide tanning area with a 6-person Jacuzzi in the center. Roomy sitting area and dining table for 12 and bar.
- Entertainment Systems
- Saloon: 46" led TV; Surround system and DVD player; Touch Panel (crestron); iPod in wall; 1 x owner cabin: 37" LCD TV surround system and DVD; iPod system; 2 x Guest Cabins and 2 VIP cabins: 2 x 32" LCD TV; 2 x 26" LCD TV; DVD player; iPod system.
- Furuno navigation equipments.
- Water Toys
- Dingy: 1 x Diesel Nouvarania 6m.; 1x Projet 4.2; Jet Ski; Wake Board: 2 x wake board; Water Ski: 2x pair of water skis for adults; 1 x pair of water skis for kids; 1 x mono ski; "Banana": for 3 people; Floating Wheels: 3xsingle surfing wheels; Diving & Snorkeling: 12 x snorkeling gear for all sizes; 1 x Full set of scuba diving equipment; Fly fish for 2 people.
- Aft garage for storage of dingy and all other water toys.
- Safety Equipments
- Life Jackets: number of 18, various sizes; Life Rafts: 3 x 12 people; Horse Shoe: 2 x with flashing lights; Fire Extinguishing System: Fire extinguisher in each cabin & room, automatic system in machine room. Emergency diesel fire pump.
- Please contact Emmett O'Donogohue (cell) 954-655-2178, (office) 954-745-8983, or Emmett @yachtdirect.net