In stock for immediate delivery!!!!! This Horizon V74 is a luxurious traditional motor yacht that features a wide 20’6” beam with walk around decks, crew cabin, enclosed fly bridge with upper day head, spacious 3 stateroom/3 head layout, and a very well designed country kitchen. This CAT C-18 powered motor yacht features a full cockpit, oversized aft deck entertainment area, and a huge upper deck with davit, BBQ, refrigerator, and much more. She is located in West Palm Beach and ready for your immediate inspection. This vessel features full factory warranties. Please contact Steve Sprigg for more details.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Developed by renowned naval architect Greg Marshall using advanced design and construction software, the 68/74 delivers extraordinary interior room and functional arrangement in a hull of exceptional balance and superb seakeeping ability. Available in open, enclosed flybridge with or without cockpit configurations, the V68/74 offers complete comfort and convenience in virtually any cruising environment. Horizon, the world-leading motoryacht brand, has earned universal acclaim for uncompromising quality, contemporary styling and luxurious appointments. Certified to ISO 9001, the Horizon Group builds 50-to-130 foot luxury yachts to the highest technological standards for safety, sea keeping and durability, and offers optional DNV Classification and MCA compliance.
- This new 2011 V74 is a 4 stateroom and 4 head open layout with a voluminous 20'6 beam and numerous luxury packages. The Main Salon opens with stainless steel sliding doors, revealing a wet bar to port with a U-Line refrigerator and icemaker, sink with faucet and glass-front cabinets. Forward of the bar is an elongated L-shaped loose sofa, and to starboard is beautiful cabinetry containing a high-quality home theater system as well as additional seating with a loveseat. A custom overhead skylight in the center of the salon allows for a tremendous amount of natural light. The Country Kitchen design features the Galley forward of the Salon, and the U-shaped dinette completely forward. The Galley is equipped with GE appliances, generous storage and a countertop with two fixed stools, while the U-shaped dinette has plenty of seating for eight or more. Stairs lead down to the staterooms, which include a Master, VIP and Twin cabins. The Master features double entrance doors with a wood engraved pattern in the foyer leading into the stateroom. Included in the Master suite is a Innerspring King-size mattress, pop-up vanity table, escape hatch into galley, full height hanging locker, and half-height cabinet with four large drawers. The master head has double sinks, one shower with custom backlights, TECMA toilet and one round portlight with screen. Forward of the Master to port is the Guest stateroom with two single berths, a hanging locker with drawers underneath, and the head is fully equipped with a shower, sink and TECMA toilet. The VIP stateroom is located forward with a queen-size double berth, Innerspring mattress, full height hanging locker, vanity table with seat and a fully equipped private head and shower. Crew Quarters is accessed from the transom door on the swim platform and has a double berth, hanging locker, fully equipped head and shower, and storage under the berth. Directly across the Crew is a spacious work bench with storage and GE under counter freezer. Semi-gloss wood finish Interlocking vinyl ceiling panels Carpet for salon and staterooms Teak/holly floor for galley and skylounge Italian high-quality door locks Wood bed frames in all cabins All stateroom heads with granite countertops, inlaid sinks, wood cabinets with storage, non-slip fiberglass flooring, teak/holly floors, and mirrored cabinet doors above sink
- Granite counter tops Large storage lockers and cabinets GE Electric Cooktop w/ Oven GE Microwave convection oven GE Dishwasher GE garbage disposal GE side-by-side refrigerator and freezer
- Panasonic PBX Telephone with Intercom Feature w/Outlets in Salon, Pilothouse & All Staterooms Salon Panasonic 42" Plasma TV Samsung Blu-Ray DVD player w/ 5 speakers Master Stateroom Samsung 26" LCD TV w/ electric folding mechanism in ceiling Samsung Blu-Ray DVD player Denon AV receiver 5 in-ceiling speakers Guest Staterooms and Crew Samsung 19" LCD TV Samsung Blu-Ray DVD player Denon AV reciever 2 in-ceiling speakers Skylounge Furuno 1944CBB/NT w/ 6KW, 64NW radar w/ 4' open array Furuno MU170C 17" Color TFT LCD monitor Furuno NavNet WAAS/GPAS antenna Furuno DFF1 Digital fish finer black box Furuno 526 Bronze broadband thru-hull transducer with temp Furuno Navpilot 500 autopilot system w/ medium duty 24V pump Icom M504VHF 8'VHF marine band 6dB gain, 1 piece galaxy eliminator filter antenna w/ heavy duty S/S ratchet mount Simrad 1S20 wind system Samsung 26" LCD Hi/Lo TV DVD car stereo and 2 speakers Flybridge deck Car stereo (CD and AM/FM stereo) 2 in-ceiling speakers Aft deck 2 speakers through salon audio control
- 110v Electrical Supply from Generator or Shore Power 100A Shorepower System Select Switch for AC Power Supply Color Coded Wiring for Easy Identification Onan 27.5kw & 17kw Generators w/Sound Shields Fiberglass Water/Exhaust Silent Separator for Generators (4) Trojan 8D AGM Batteries for Ship Service Power (2) Trojan 31 AGM Batteries for Generator Startup (4) Trogan 8D AGM batteries for engine start up Main Electrical Panel includes AC & DC Circuit Breakers 24v DC Monitoring & Main Circuit Breaker Panel Vimar Switches for Lighting System GFI Protection for AC Required Outlets Indirect Lighting under Valance in Salon, Staterooms, Pilothouse & Galley 24v to 12v Converter Exterior Receptacle for Shore Phone & Cable TV Electrolysis Bonding System Sub-panel Electrical Distribution System Charles 50amp Battery Charger for Engine Startup Batteries Charles 20amp Battery Charger for Generator Starter Batteries (2) 3.5kW Outback Inverter/Chargers Power Supply System for DC Lighting AC Volt Duplex Receptacles Located Throughout, including Engine Room (2) Underwater lights 35W Xenon under swim platform
- Engine Room & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Caterpillar C-18 1000hp Diesel Engines w/ Reduction Gearbox ZF550A Dual Racor 75/1000 MA Fuel Filters/Water Separator for Each Engine T.R.A.C. Stabilizers Racor 500MA Fuel Filters on Generators Aquamet 22 HS Stainless 3" Shafts High Performance 4 Blade Propellers Main & Intermediate Bronze Struts w/Backing Plates Shaft & Rudder Packing Glands w/Maintenance Free Tides Seal MMC Electronic Engine Control System Under Water Exhaust System for Engine w/Mufflers Hynautic Power Steering System Stainless Emergency Tiller Stainless Rudders ABT Hydraulic Bow & Stern Thrusters Sea Recovery 900 GPD Watermaker 150 gallon sump tank 135 gallon holding tank (2) 20-gallon hot water heaters High water bilge alarm RULE electric bilge pumps Quietsound insulation Well Planned Spacious Engine Room w/Comfortable Non-slip Floor Stainless Grab Rail on Each Side of Engine Engine Room AC Fluorescent Lights & DC Dome Light Delta T Moisture Eliminators w/Cooling Fans (2 AC and 2 DC) Fireboy Auto/Manual Fire Extinguisher Engine Alarm System for Low Oil Pressure & High Water Temperature Aluminum Fuel Tanks Heavy Duty Sight Gauges for Fuel Tank w/Self Closing Control Valve Oil Change Pump System for Mains & Generators Heavy Duty Insulated Engine Room Door Chilled Water Marine Air AC w/Backup Pump Air Compressor
- Structure & Deck
- This Horizon V74 comes with the "Skylounge Package," which consists of a fully-enclosed Flybridge with a door to the boat deck and large window aft; opening glass windows on port, starboard and aft; (1) overhead opening hatch; day head with sink, faucet and Tecma toilet; stairs to salon; Marine Air air conditioning; full wood interior finished in semi-gloss varnish; spacious, raised L-shaped leather sofa with storage underneath; wood dining table; chart table on portside that houses a retractable 26” LCD TV; DVD player, stereo and (2) speakers; teak & holly floor; (2) waterproof speakers under hardtop and (1) STIDD black leather helm chair. Main Structure Grey hull gelcoat finish SCRIMP infusion process Fiberglass sandwich hull bottom High-density foam cored construction above water line Deck and superstructure cored for strength Strong collision bulkhead structure International anti-fouling bottom paint w/ anti-osmosis treatment Hull & Deck Teak main deck High Bulwark w/Flush Mounted Deck Lights Fiberglass Cap Rail All Frameless Windows w/Tinted 10mm Safety Glass Heavy-duty S/S #316 2" Handrail w/1.25" Stanchions Heavy-duty S/S #316 Cleats Stainless Portholes w/Screens and Storm Covers Exterior LED Step Lights (2) FRP Side Deck Boarding Doors Flush fit Seamless Cover for Fuel/Water inlets in Recessed Boxes Forward Deck Forward Deck Seat Sunbathing Cushion on Forward Deck w/Round Hatch Stainless Roller & Chain Stopper for Anchor Chain Maxwell VWC3500C Vertical Hydraulic Anchor Winch Stainless 75KGS CQR Anchor 300' High Tensile 1/2" Anchor Chain Aft Deck Comfortable stairs from aft deck to flybridge Dining table w/ manual hi/lo table stand and sliding teak table top Internal boat hook holder S/S handrails for stairs Two S/S posts for FB support and drainage 2 pcs of teak loose chair 2nd control station on aft port side FRP cabinets P&S for cleat, winch and rope storage Electric rope capstan Maxwell VC1500 on P&S side Safety hatch to crew quarters S/S gates between aft deck and stairs to swim ladder Cockpit and Transom Spacious cockpit Central bait tank with color LED lighting Storage cabinets Hatch to lazarette Water-tight door to crew area Built-in shower w/ hot/cold water on transom Flybridge deck Teak deck Wet Bar Package: Round Sink w/ Faucet, U-line Refrigerator 29R, JennAir 30" BBQ w/Blower, integral S/S handrails around bar unit, one AC outlet inside bar cabinet Leisure Package - Hydraulic Steelhead 1500LB Davit, space for 13'5" dinghy, 3 pieces of loose folding chairs, upper deck FRP cabinets for teak chair storage, covered storage space, P&S side inside flybridge aft structure
- Additional Packages
- Commissioning Package (8) 12" x 34" Black Fenders (8) 1/2" x 15' Black Fender Lines Oil Discharge Placard Waste Discharge Placard Safety Blaster Flare Kit (4) 3/4" x 50' Black Dock Lines (2) 3/4" x 75' Black Dock Lines 24" White Life Ring Life Ring Mounting Rack 70' Throw Line for Life Ring (4) 1A-10BC Fire Extinguishers (2) 3A-40BC Fire Extinguishers (8) Adult Life Vests Life Vest Storage Case 8" Chrome Bell Hand Held Air Horn First Aid Kit Sunbrella Canvas Package Aft Deck Seat and table Cover Front Windshield Cover Sun Pad Forward Cushion Cover Forward Deck Seat Cover Soft Goods Package Professional designer chosen fabrics for curtains and bedspreads Luxury carpet Salon sofa with luxury fabric Leather settee in pilothouse Custom designed handmade comforters Custom designed handmade throw pillows Custom designed handmade pillows 2 sets of deluxe sheets for each berth Amenity Package Grohe bathroom faucets and shower system Towel bars, rings, cup holders, brush for all heads
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For additional information please contact Steve Sprigg (239) 825-6174 email@example.com Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here