MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION!!! OWNER HAS NEW BOAT SELECTED!!!
DON'T MISS THIS WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!!!
All the qualities Mainship is known for is apparent in this vessel. Spacious, open cockpit with lots of seating and entertainment center; Beautiful Salon/Pilot House setup for extended cruising and access to the decks fore and aft; Cherry and Teak Wood everywhere with teak and holly floors; huge galley with 4 drawer Vitrifrigo refrigerators/freezers; Corian Counters and storage for the long haul; Two stateroom, two head layout; twin Yanmar diesels (365 hrs) with 777 gallons of fuel; she’ll cruise for 1000 miles at 9 knots.
- Displacement: 38,000
- Total Power: 440 Cruising Speed: 20 Max Speed: 23
- Fuel: 777 Fresh Water: 200
- All the qualities Mainship is known for is apparent in this vessel. Spacious, open cockpit with lots of seating and entertainment center; Beautiful Salon/Pilot House setup for extended cruising and access to the decks fore and aft; Cherry and Teak Wood everywhere with teak and holly floors; huge galley with 4 drawer Vitrifrigo refrigerators/freezers; Corian Counters and storage for the long haul; Two stateroom, two head layout; twin Yanmar diesels (365 hrs) with 777 gallons of fuel; she’ll cruise for 1000 miles at 9 knots.
- Detailed Vessl Walkthrough
- Professionally maintained by her Captain, she has continuous attention and is kept in ready condition. Outfitted with so many extras and extended cruising amenities: SAT TV, Radar, Autopilot, life raft, water maker, dehumidifier, oil change system, custom 52” TV in the salon, 8 Underwater Lights, Power cable for the shore cord…the list goes on.
- Main Salon
- Step through the large split door into the salon. You’ll notice the beautiful teak and holly floors and warm teak everywhere with panoramic viewing through 360 degrees of windows. Open the large skylight, the doors and sliding windows and you bring the outside in giving way to the ocean breeze. To port is a captain’s table and chair. Above that, built into the wall is a 52’ flat screen TV on lifts to bring the TV into viewing level and stowage while not in use. Surround sound enhances the nights in the salon relaxing after a day of cruising. To starboard is the L-shaped sofa and large ottoman; storage abounds underneath both. The pilot station is forward with great visibility and access through a pilothouse door ensuring safer access abreast and forward from the helm; no running through the house aft to run forward! Above the galley to port is the breakfast bar with two stools; Sitting anywhere in the salon provides great outside views. Upgraded System w/CD/DVD Player Cherry Interior Electrically-Operated Skylight Everwear Laminate High Gloss Teak and Holly Flooring Full Windshield w/Wipers and Washers Interior Lighting Helm Station w/Full Instrumentation Opening Center Window Sliding Windows w/Screens TV – 52" Flat Panel
- Four steps down and to port takes you into the galley. Open to the salon and natural light from the windows, the space remains airy and a part of the activities in the salon with storage everywhere, dual stainless steel sinks, counter space, full range with oven, microwave, and Vitrifrigo refrigerator drawers (2) and 2 freezer drawers. There’s even floor storage. Down the hall is the stacked washer and dryer; yes separate, not a combi! Additional Storage Under Galley Flooring Corian®Counters + Coffeemaker/Microwave Unit Designer Faucet Dish/Cup Locker Easy Access Pantry (Multiple Shelves) Electric Ventilation Hood Over Stove Microwave Overhead Cabinets Oversized Double Galley Sink Stove – Three Burner Electric w/Oven Two AC/DC Refrigerator Pull-Out Drawers Two AC/DC Freezer Pull-Out Drawers
- Master Stateroom
- Stepping forward, the Master Stateroom is massive. The warmth continues here with lots of wood. Big centerline bed with walk around access on both sides. There’s room enough for a sofa to starboard and a walk-in closet. Storage abounds here, as well. The Master head with tub and shower, Corian countertops provides privacy and comfort to the captain and first mate. Cedar-Lined Closet Cherry Hull Side Slats High-Intensity Reading Lights (2) Island Queen Berth w/Innerspring Mattress Mirror Storage Under Berth
- Master Head
- Built-In Linen Locker Built-In Vanity w/Corian®Top and Sink Full-Size Tub and Shower w/Enclosure Opening Hatch w/Sunshade Opening, Screened Portlight Quiet Flush®Head w/Holding Tank
- Guest Stateroom
- The private guest stateroom is to starboard with a full bed and huge closet. A full head provides privacy for the guests while aboard. A large cedar lined hanging locker provides more storage and as well as under berth space. Access to Underside of Helm Station Cedar-Lined Hanging Locker Double Door Entry Full-Size Berth High Intensity Reading Lights (2) Opening Hatch w/Sunshade Opening, Screened S/S Portlights Storage Under Berth
- Step onto Cheater Bar and you know you are on a vessel built for extended cruising and creature comforts while aboard. The cockpit has steps at either side to allow easy entry into the vessel. The large aft door makes access to the swim platform and the 10’ AB RIB with a power winch that raises and lowers both motor and dinghy a safe, one-step transition. A large entertainment center greets you with a sink and icemaker. A custom bimini top covers the deck for relief from the sun. Walk around decks with molded steps forward makes access safe and comfortable going forward. A large sunpad provides space for lounging on the deck. Windlass controls are forward as well as at the helm. Large bow rail and handrails with 316L Stainless gives a secure handhold all around. Anchor Pulpit w/Bow Roller Bottom Paint Bow Rail – Custom 316L Stainless Steel Cable TV/Telephone Connection Cleats – Bow, Stern and Spring (2) Cockpit Shower – Fresh Water (Hot and Cold) Compass CDockside Water Connection Electric Horn Electronic Controls – Throttle and Shift Engine Hour Meters Engine Instrumentation – Tachometer, Voltmeter, Oil Pressure and Temperature Gauges Glove Boxes High Density Rub Rail w/Stainless Steel Insert Curtesy Lights – Cockpit and Deck Hinged Companionway Door Hull Feature Stripe Lounge Chair Lounge Seat Backrest Navigation Lights Safety Rails – Custom 316L Stainless Steel Swim Platform w/Ladder Transom Door Washdown – Raw Water
- Bow Thruster Cockpit Stereo Cockpit Summer Galley Refrigerator Drawer, Icemaker Colored Hull Full Factory Commissioning + Satellite Receiver – Marine Weather/Audio Spotlight Stub Mast for Radar Dome TV – 15" Flat Panel w/DVD/CD/Stereo – Master Stateroom Central Vacuum System TV – 15" Flat Panel w/DVD/CD/Stereo – Guest Stateroom/Study Washdown – Fresh Water Washer/Dryer Windlass X-Change-R®Oil Change System
- Air Conditioning w/Reverse Cycle Heat Batteries – Four 8D-XHD, One 24M-HD Battery Charger Battery Safety Switches Bonding System w/Zinc Anode Circuit Breakers (AC/DC) Color-Coded Wiring Harnesses Electric Bilge Pumps w/Auto Switch (3) Electrical Distribution Panel Generator – 11.5 kW Diesel w/Sound Shield GFCI Protection Throughout High Water Alarm w/4000 GPH Emergency Bilge Pump Interior Lights Isolation Transformer Macerator w/Overboard Discharge Shore Power – Forward & Aft Connections TV Antenna TV/Telephone Dockside Connection VHF Radio – Raymarine®218 w/8’ Fiberglass Antenna and Chrome Antenna Ratchet Water Heater Water and Holding Tank Monitors 50 Foot, 50 Amp Shore Power Cord
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- The large hatch in the cockpit provides access into the massive engine room with easy access to the twin Yanmar 440’s. This engine room is designed with the captain/engineer in mind. Access to systems, labeling, open space; it’s an engine room you don’t regret having to be in for servicing. Safety is tantamount in the Mainship with seacocks on the Mains with emergency bilge pump settings. Aft, in a quiet box is the Koehler 11 Kw generator. Placed aft to keep it as far away from the living space as possible. Storage cabinet and more storage everywhere in the engine room on this 45’ yacht. Bronze Struts and Rudders Dripless Shaft Logs Engine Alarm System Engine and Genset Mufflers Engines Mounted on Steel Beam Frames Engine Room Access Through Cockpit Lazarette Fire Extinguishing System – Engine Room Freshwater Cooling on Engines Fuel Filters Hot and Cold Pressurized Water Hydraulic Steering Internal Sea Strainers Midship, Baffled, Welded Aluminum Fuel Tanks Seacocks on Underwater Thru-Hull Fittings Stainless Steel Shafts – Aquamet® V-Drive Engine Configuration Anchor – 35 lb. Plow Type Anchor Line – 300' Chain Fire Extinguishers (2) Flare Kit Life Vests (6) Type IV Throwable PFD (1)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- PLEASE CONTACT RICHARD GLAZER @ 954-732-9060