PRICE REDUCTION!!! OWNER WANTS BOAT SOLD!!!
This is the nicest, and most aggresively priced Tiara 4100 on the market. She has been owned by a very expierenced boat owner who has spared no expense in maintaining his yacht. High Cotton is the perfect for either serious offshore fishing, or for a family looking to get into cruising.
New Electronics Package in 2012
-Garmin GPS chartplotter with 4KW radar
-1KW Garmin Fishfinder
-Two Garmin Cameras
-XM Weather Antenna
-Port Engine rebuilt in 2010
-New Eisenglass Enclosure
-2 new A/C units
-Hideaway aft bench seat
-Neutral Ultra Leather Interior
-Cockpit cushions covered
-Custom rod holders in salon
-Bose surround sound in salon
-50 Amp shore power cable with retrival system
-AND MUCH MUCH MORE!!!
- At the bow there’s an integrated bow pulpit with roller and windlass for easy anchoring and security. There’s a large anchor locker forward for line or chain, and the entire foredeck is protected by high bow rails with non-skid walkways. The foredeck is large providing ample room to move about and the deck hatches are low in profile, high in quality, and induce light into the cabin interior. The windshield is well built and provides for good lines of sight while navigating. There’s even a windshield vent to keep things cool while underway. The integral hardtop affords great protection from the elements and adds to the seaworthiness of this craft. There are even ventilation hatches in the top to cool the bridge deck while underway.
- Below Deck
- The master berth is forward and placed diagonally for additional leg room and comfort with storage beneath. The head is full sized and features a vanity and shower stall. The salon seating is great for entertaining and it converts into an upper single and lower double berth when staying aboard. The galley is opposite the settee and features great storage and convenience when preparing food for a hungry crew or just snacks for some fellow boaters. Even the refrigerator/freezer is oversized.
- Cockpit / Engine Room
- The cockpit features a huge removable fish box with macerator for all your catches, a livewell, floor storage or secondary livewell, tackle center, bait prep center , and freezer. There’s also a convertible rear bench seat for evening cruises, and a large transom door for easy access to the swim platform. Forward in the cockpit is an engine room access door. The engine room is well laid out with all servicing and maintenance being performed easily and all components being accessible.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- She is very easy to see so call or email Wiley Sharp today to make an appointment at 561.613.8985 // Wiley@DenisonYachtSales.com