- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This head turner offers a tremendous bow for soaking up the rays and the cockpit exudes comfort for cruising from here to the Keys. Boasting a vast interior with enormous salon, upscale furnishings rivals that of a small motoryacht for space and amenities. Highlights include huge cockpit with horse shoe style seating, spacious engine room, wide side decks.
This proven hull served Sea Ray for over a decade with great success. This boat was significantly upgraded in 2008 with new electronics, canvas, new refrigerator, cockpit ice maker and new vinyl. The owner has challenged me to find a cleaner 50 Sundancer on the market. If you have been think you can't afford a 50' Sea Ray think again. To schedule a private showing contact Shane immediately before Knot Again is sold
- Vessel Walkthrough
- “Knot Again” features a two Stateroom/two Head layout and convertible sofa, providing sleeping for 6 in comfort. Her vast single level interior is finished in light maple wood, beige carpets, neutral colors and rivals any similar sized motor yacht in size, comfort and luxury. Forward is the private Master Stateroom and Head, featuring a Over-size berth with inner spring mattress, cedar lined hanging lockers and plenty of storage. The VIP Stateroom is port mid-ship and features full size bunk beds and private access to the day head. The fully equipped Galley is starboard and features full size refrigerator/freezer (new 2010), three burner stove, convection microwave, solid surface counter tops, molded-in sinks, curved cabinets, and backlit bar and glass storage area overhead. The enormous Salon has a wraparound leather convertible sofa and a circular dining/cocktail table. Port side, a curved solid surface counter hides the washer/dryer, the power distribution panel and entertainment system. Exterior highlights include a huge Cockpit with Helm and companion seating, aft wrap-around seating with table that will accommodate a crowd, drop canvas enclosure, easy access to the spacious engine room and wide side decks.
- Interior Features
- Granite-colored countertops. Deep-pile stain-resistant beige floor carpeting with padding. Interior Sunbrella® carpet runners. Clear Maple Vitricor® Interior Wood Package. Acrylic cabin door. Handcrafted wood trim. Custom curtains throughout. Floor storage. Acrylic handrail. Central vacuum system. Directional lighting 120V. Lighting with dimmer switch 120V. GFI Protected outlets throughout 120V
- Pit group sofa with storage below and behind. Throw pillows. Convertible satellite ottoman - dining/cocktail table. Upper gunwale storage cabinets. Wall accent mirrors. (2) Bar stools. Custom overhead air conditioner vent system. Washer/Dryer Combo (120v/60 Cycle). Bose® Lifestyle 20 stereo system with (2) Jewel Cube Speakers and LS Bass Module. 19” Panasonic color TV and VCR with remote. Television cord with inlet. Clarion C635 6-disc changer for cockpit stereo system. Antenna and TV Coax to dockside.
- GE 120v Refrigerator/Freezer. Kenyon® flush-mount (3) burner cooktop. Sharp Carousel 120v microwave. Spacemaker™ coffee maker. Molded fiberglass countertop with Corian® cutting board. Sink with single lever Grohe® faucet. Stainless steel stove rail. Mini bar. Storage drawers with cutlery inserts. Lazy Susan glass/beverage storage. Overhead glass storage with indirect lighting. Floor storage. Power vent.
- Master Stateroom
- King-size bed with innerspring mattress. Coordinated sheets and spread with storage below. Carpeted floor storage compartment. Side storage compartment with doors. Upper gunwale storage cabinet. Rope locker access. Starboard cedar-lined hanging locker with lights and mirrored door. Vanity with mirrors and stool. Entertainment center color TV/VCR/Radio combo with antenna. Acoustimass® 3 Speaker System with Bose® System. Halogen lighting 12v/110v. Reading lights 12v. Outlet 110v.
- Master Head
- VacuFlush® head system. Molded vanity with sink, mirror and storage below. Grohe® designer faucet. Shower with seat, adjustable shower wand and bi-fold door. Privacy door Acrylic accessories. Cultured marble floor. Tank monitor system. Halogen lighting 120v. GFI outlet 120v. Power vent.
- VIP Stateroom
- Full-size bed and upper bunk with pillows. Coordinated sheets and spread. Drawers below bed. Cedar-lined hanging locker with light and mirrored door. Upper cabinet storage. Private access to head. Lighting 12v/110v. Reading Lights 12v. Outlet 110v. Magnavox Flat Panel TV w/ Insignia DVD. New A/C Unit 2011
- Guest/Day Head
- VacuFlush® Head. Molded vanity with sink and storage. Grohe® designer faucet. Mirrored medicine cabinet. Shower with adjustable shower wand and bi-fold door. Privacy door. Towel rings. Cultured marble floor. Tank monitor system. Overhead halogen lights 120v. GFI outlet 120v.
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Integrated Raymarine C120 & 65 GPS / chart plotter (New 2008). Raytheon R41XX Raster Scan 48 mile Radar. Raymarine ST60 Digital Depth. Raypilot ST6002 Auto Pilot (New 2008). Raytheon VHF radio (New 2008). Caterpillar Engine Monitoring System (EMS) Compass.
- Electrical System
- Westerbeke™ 11.0 kW Diesel Generator with sound box, remote start, FWC, fuel filter, seacock and seawater strainer, 240v/60 Cycle. (7) Group 31 Batteries (Scheduled for replacement 8/2012). Battery parallel switch. Pro Mariner 24/30 Pro Mariner 60/12 Automatic battery charger. 24v Engine alternator - also charges inverter system. 50 Amp / 240v - Dockside power with 75' cord and 30 amp splitter. Transient voltage surge protection. Glendenning Cablemaster with remote. 120v/60 Amp/12v Converter. 240v/30 Amp/24v Converter. Main distribution panel with digital meters and rocker breakers. Main DC breaker panel. 50 Amp electronics circuit with ground plate. Ground fault-protected outlets. Color-coded wiring with PVC protection. 12v Electric system. 24v Electric system. (2) Galvanic isolators.
- Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 660hp Caterpillar 3196 engines. Freshwater cooling system. Raw water sea strainers.. Dripless shaft logs. Glendenning synchronizer. CruiseAir 31,000 BTU 3-zone Air conditioning system with heat/dehumidify and SMK digital controls. Bennett trim tabs. Hydraulic power steering with tilt wheel. Dual hydraulic gear shift and throttle control. Sea Ray® backlit instrumentation with low-glare blue night lighting. Backlit switch panel with weatherproof rocker switches. Circuit breakers, indicator lights and dimmer control. (3) 24v Power vents - Heads and Galley. 24v Air horn with accumulator tank. Dockside water inlet. Transom hot and cold shower. Dual 24v water pump system. Water heater 20-gallon (240v). Sea Ray Digital LCD Systems Monitor for Engine Diagnostics and Pump Monitoring. (2) Automatic bilge pumps. High water bilge alarm and pump. Forward high water pump. (2) 24v Electric bilge blowers. Dual Halon systems with diesel shutdown and override. Crossover charging system. Crossover fuel system. Emergency start system. Dual Racor® Filters. Bilge lights (24v). Bilge freshwater hose and spigot. Power Pac Exhaust System and Lift System Mufflers.
- Cockpit & Deck Features
- Burl instrument panels. Wood-accent steering wheel. Custom slide/swivel helm seat with flip bolster. Bolster and euro-styled companion bench seat. Aft wrap around cockpit seat. Hi-Lo fiberglass cockpit table. Stainless steel tri-section tinted windshield with electric front vent. Sunbrella® Bimini Top with boot and vertical top storage Aft sun shade. Windshield wipers with stainless steel washer system. 12v Clarion® AM/FM digital cassette stereo with 6-disc CD changer, subwoofer, amplifier, (4) speakers and cockpit remote control. Portside wet bar w/sink, cooler and trash receptacle. 120v Ice maker. (2) Rod holders. Transom door. Molded-in cockpit boarding steps. Fiberglass radar arch with stainless steel grab rails and overhead lighting. Opening stainless steel cabin port lights. Navigation Lights (COLREGS). Circular skylight. Indirect cockpit lighting. (10) Stainless steel hull and deck port lights. Accessory 12v outlet. Cable TV outlet. Integrated fender storage. Cockpit side panel storage. Self-bailing fiberglass cockpit with gas-assisted bilge. Service hatch and pivoting stainless steel bilge ladder. Gel-coated bilge area. Fiberglass diamond plate floor in bilge. Wash-down with hose. Lofrans windlass Progress II (Chain) with foot switches. Stainless steel anchor with forward anchor. Delta anchor with chain and rode. Anchor chain storage with hatch. PVC rub rail with stainless steel insert. Integral bow pulpit. (3) Translucent deck hatches with locks and sky screen covers. Insulated engine compartment. 316 Stainless steel handrails. 316 Stainless steel bow rail. 316 Welded stainless steel deck rails. (8) Stainless steel cleats. Stainless steel deck fill plates. Ship’s bell. Meets applicable USCG and ABYC standards. NMMA Certification. Coast Guard Approved Safety Package. Arctic White Gel-Coat. High-Performance Vinylester Resin. Boot stripes.
- Additional Features
- Spare set of props. Engine service records available
- CD & DVD Collection. Wine & Liquor. Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Shane Faunce of Galati Yacht Sales, Tampa Bay Office by cell at 727-647-5557 or 727-576-8336 or firstname.lastname@example.org Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here