- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 225 4STK
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
The boat that changed everything in Europe is only a few weeks away from making serious waves here in the states.
On every Barracuda you board you'll find an enclosed wheelhouse with two side doors, high freeboards for optimal safety, patented AirStep hull design, and various power options up to single 350hp or twin 225HP. Yes, there's still room for a full stateroom and separate head. All under 29 feet.
With Barracuda, discover a new way of enjoying cruising and fishing spirit, fly or no fly, single or twin engine, the Barracuda 9 comes in your flavor.
Options on this boat are
- 2st steering station co-driver’s seat
- Electric trim tabs
- Electric windlass 700wd with remote control + tilting roller
- 42 L refrigerator
- Cockpit cushions with pvc diamante storm fabric
- Interior curtains
- Deck washing sea pump
- Bow thruster
- Additional battery
- Water heater 25 L on shore power
- 2013 lowrance hds 10” gen2 multifunctions display w/sonic hub
- Mooring/anchoring kit
- Electrical equipment - 4kw 110v compact Gen Set
- Deck searchlight
- Pre-rig yamaha 2x225cv electronic us
- Air conditioning 110v
- DECK EQUIPMENT
- Navigation lights = 1 all-round light on collapsible samson post Bi-colour navigation light MOORING - ANCHORING Stainless steel bow fitting with roller Self-bailing mooring locker with hatch cover Ropes locker Secondary aft anchor well (Port and starboard) Eye bolt to secure mooring 2 Forward cleats 2 Cleats amidships 2 Cleats to aft SAFETY ON DECK Open pulpit 2 Stainless steel handrails on wheelhouse uprights 2 Stainless steel handrails on wheelhouse hood or Fly Handrail integrated with the deck around the cockpit COCKPIT Cockpit dimensions = 1,63 m x 2,50 m / 4’3’’ x 8’2’’ Self-bailing cockpit 3 Locking lockers in cockpit base with 2 gas struts - 2 Hood cover Large tilting cockpit benchseat (2,50 m x 0,38 m / 8’2’’ x 1’3’’) with gas strut to raise engines, 2 removable sides - PVC Silver Upholstery Gunwales in plain solid wood 4 Rod holders 2 Stainless steel fairleads Fuel deck filler on stern deck Cold water cockpit shower hose, hot water optional 2 Extended bathing platforms slatted with solid natural wood Stainless steel bathing ladder fitted on bathing platform Lighting from 1 ceiling light Sun roof FORWARD CABIN Headroom: 0,94 m - 1,78 m / 3’1’’ - 5’10’’ Additional double berth (max: 2,20 m / 7’3’’ (Beam) x 1,90 m / 6’3’’ (Length) Cubby hole lockers 12 V socket Stowage under the berths and in the forepeak Opening deck porthole to port Lighting from 1 ceiling light Storage locker to port HEAD VERSION (STARBOARD) Headroom: 1,65 m / 5’5’’ Polyester sink - Mixing tap hot water / cold water Shower hose Cupboard Mirror Marine toilet Rigid holding tank (Capacity = 80 l / 21 US Gal) Opening deck porthole Lighting from 1 ceiling light FLYBRIDGE VERSION Electronic controls Space for electronics 7’’ 2st Steering station Co-driver's seat Ladder Cushions Handrails Samson post with fires and radar support Electric trim tabs ELECTRICITY 6 funtion 12 V electrical panel 12 V socket 3 Bilge pumps: 1 Manual pump, 2 Electric pumps Engine baterries supplied with pre-rigging 1 Service battery 12 V 110 Ah Access to battery space via cockpit locker Battery switch 1 Electric pump for shower draining 220 V circuit + Battery charger 25 Ah PLUMBING Flexible water tank (Capacity = 100 l / 26 US Gal) Water pump for pressure building Wide safe sidedecks (30-35 cm / 12’’-1’2’’) - Freeboard: 0,65 cm x 0,75 cm / 2’2’’ x 2’6’’ Storage unit with sink and work surface against wheelhouse (optional) Foldaway PVC cockpit benchseat Benchseat in front of wheelhouse INTERIOR PVC Silver Upholstery (Saloon / Cabins) Woodwork Alpi Mahogany Parquet type laminated floors WHEELHOUSE Headroom: 1,97 m / 6’6’’ Wheelhouse with one-piece translucent glass windscreen Clear PMMA side windows Large, clear, PMMA fixed windows at the back of the wheelhouse - Integrated sliding window 2 Sliding side access doors for the wheelhouse (Port and starboard) Black anodised aluminium frame and lock Benchseat in base of wheelhouse - full-width (1,55 m x 0,43 m / 5’1’’ x 1’5’’) - Lockers under the seats Storage under floor 2 extra foldaway tables, made of Alpi Mahogany, with fiddles, for placing a small gas stove Cubby hole lockers Portable gas cooker Space for a 42L fridge under the benchseat 2 Electric windscreen wipers pantographs Lighting from 2 ceiling lights STEERING STATION (TO STARBOARD) Grey-tinted instrument panel for the electronics Steering compass 6 funtion 12 V electrical panel Fuel gauge indicator Engine instrumentation: Rev counter, Control console, Contact key delivered with pre rigging option 12 V socket Steering wheel Pilot and co-pilot seats upholstered with padded PVC Silver - Bolster function: swivelling and adjustable Pilot footrests Lighting from 1 ceiling light Wide safe sidedecks (30-35 cm / 12’’-1’2’’) - Freeboard: 0,65 cm x 0,75 cm / 2’2’’ x 2’6’’ Storage unit with sink and work surface against wheelhouse (optional) Foldaway PVC cockpit benchseat Benchseat in front of wheelhouse
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Capt. Juan Pasch, CPYB, on his cell at 651-491-1420 or e-mail him at Juan@DenisonYachtSales.com Juan is one of a small number of yacht brokers, worldwide, to have earned the Certified Professional Yacht Broker designation (CPYB) which requires the highest ethical standards, rigorous testing and continuing education. Also a member of the Florida Yacht Brokers Association.