This 1985, 41' Hershine is an excellent vessel for cruising the coast, or traveling to the islands with family and friends. The flybridge has separate controls, ample seating for guests to lounge in while perusing the waters and communication to the lower deck is an intercom call away. The aft deck is equipped with 12 plastic rod holders and 9 stainless steel rod holders for fishing enthusiasts. Take a step inside this Hershine Trawler and you will find a spacious salon with a dinette that will seat 8 people and will also convert into a double-sized berth, in addition to a setee. The down galley features a 3-burner propane, Princess stove, Seaward oven, Kenmore microwave, Norcold refrigerator and freezer and deep double stainless steel sinks. Across from the galley you will find one of the two heads featuring marble countertops and right next door is the forward V berth that accommodates two people. The aft master stateroom holds a double bed, a hanging locker and lots of drawers and cabinets. The master stateroom is also equipped with it's own private head including a shower and tub. This trawler runs on twin diesel Perkin engines with 200 horsepower each and a Northern lights generator. This boat is a great fit for a liveaboard, or entertaining family and guests. This spacious trawler can be yours for $80,000 us dollars.
- LOA: 41 ft Beam: 13 ft 8 in LWL: 37 ft Minimum Draft: 3 ft 8 in Displacement: 28,000 lbs
- Twin diesel Perkins Range 4, M200TI, 200 hp (approx. 1,000 hours per Hobbs meter) Direct drive Inboard motors 4 blade propellers
- (2) 200 gallon fuel tanks (aluminum) (1) 200 gallon fresh water tank (aluminum) (1) 45 gallon holding tank (aluminum)
- Two staterooms; one forward and one aft, both double berths Salon dinette converts into a double berth Salon setee can sleep one person Forward head has a shower, Jabsco manual toilet and marble countertop Master head has a Jabsco toilet, shower, tub and marble countertop Spacious salon and flybridge
- 3 burner Princess propane stove, plus Seaward oven Norcold refrigerator/freezer (fullsize) Deep, double stainless steel sink Ample storage
- Furuno Radar 1832 Furuno GPS/Plotter GP-1600 Furuno Fishfinder FCV582 Standard Horizon VHF marine radio Cetec Benmar Compucourse 220 autopilot 2 Ritchie compasses (one on upper deck and one at lower wheel) Audiovox stereo Olevi TV and Protron DVD Player
- 4 8D batteries Xantrex True Charge 40+ charging system Northern Lights M643-N 5kW generator Jabco 12V fresh water pump 120/12 V panel with breakers
- Hull and deck gear
- Boom for dinghy and stainless steel skiff bracket Windlass anchor and chain Teak grab rails Canvas: Full flybridge cover, escape hatch covers, window and door covers 12 plastic rod holders and 9 stainless steel rod holders Dinghy with Yamaha 5hp motor may be available with purchase of the Hershine
- OWNER'S PERSONAL ITEMS ARE NOT INCLUDED. DINGHY AND 5hp YAMAHA MOTOR MAY BE ADDITIONALLY AVAILABLE.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.