RARE, EXCEPTIONAL, CLASSIC, EXQUISIT, STUNNING
All just words.
If you are the right person for this boat, you have to see it. The boat represents old world craftsmanship merged with the latest in boat building technology. Aboard “Fox Tales” you will feel the history of three and four generations of the Mayea family that started at the birthplace of power boating in the United States.
“Fox Tales” was built for a Detroit Area businessman that knew what he liked and knew Mayea Boat & Aeroplane Works could build it for him. How did he know? It was his third Mays Craft.
Serious and qualified buyers only. This boat is on the market at less than half replacement cost. The person investing in this boat this boat will be focused on value and not price.
- Sleep four in forward cabin and convertible dinette Large head with separate stall shower Customized galley to port with solid surface counter tops Dinette to starboard Entire cabin climate controlled by 17,000 BTU Westerbeke Rotary Aire
- Telcor gauges Danforth Constellation Compass Three AFI-1000, 12 volt full sweep wipers Warner 12 volt electric center windshield opener Trim tabs Morse Engine Controls - Flush mount Hydraulic steering Hinged helm access panel in cabin Custom Steering wheel
- Northstar GPS 951 Chart Navigator Robertson Auto Pilot - AP300X Standard VHF radio, Horizon Nova Si-Tex CVS-106 Depth Sounder/Fish Finder Stereo - Jenson JSM 96 disc player
- Electrical System
- 12 volt Charles 2000 SP Series 40 amp battery charger Two (2) 4D Batteries - Engine/house - 12 volt One generator battery , 12 volt (Group 24) 110 volt AC Kohler 6.5kw generator (w/ 169 hours) with sound shield Dual 30 amp power inlets
- Engine Compartment
- Fire Boy Halon system 40 amp battery charger Kohler generator Bennett Hydraulic engine hatch lifts Exhaust blower Bradford White Acid Water Heater (19 gal) Engine compartment accoustal insulation
- Aft fish station controls - mounted below gunnel and rise up on hydraulic actuator Dart DDM600 fish finder Two Aft Deck fish boxes - Flojet pump feeds both boxes Norcold DE351 Refrigerator - flush mount 110v AC outlet Corded remote for autopilot Pop-up cleats Dockside water inlet
- West system epoxy-satuated wood construction. Hull sides are mahogany planks with full seam battens. The bottom is epoxy-bonded and saturated aircraft-grade wood laminate. Frames are mahogany and engine stringers are clear fir.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht