- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
***NOT FOR SALE TO US CITIZENS WHILE IN US WATERS***
The 60 Megabites just recently retuned to the US after an extended stay in Los Suenos, Costa Rica where she compiled an outstanding fishing record. She is aggressively priced and very serious for sale!
- The 60’ Bertram features a galley up (3) Stateroom (3) Head interior layout. The master stateroom is amidships with private head and shower. Across to starboard there are over and under berths in the guest stateroom and private access to head and shower. Just forward on the starboard side of the companionway is stacked washer and dryer laundry center, and a linen towel locker. All the way forward is the VIP stateroom featuring criss cross berths and private head and shower as well!
- Cruise Air SMX key pad AC Wood mini blinds Carpeting Pioneer DVD/CD player Direct TV receiver U-Shaped dinette forward to starboard Entertainment center Storage lockers L-Shaped settee with storage on port side Harmon Kordan stereo system with speakers LG color TV Main electrical panels Concealed overhead rod lockers Overhead lighting Full carpet runner Round salon table
- AC Corian counter tops (2) Sub Zero freezer drawers Fresh water system Magic Chef microwave oven (4) Sub Zero refrigerator drawers Corian sink (4) Burner ceramic stove top Hot water heater Teak and holly sole Whirlpool oven Storage lockers and drawers
- Clothes dryer and washer, located in the companionway
- Master Stateroom
- Located amidships and features the following: Cruise Air SMX II air conditioner with keypad control Carpeting Double hanging lockers (2) Night stands with reading lamps Queen berth Storage lockers and drawers Overhead deck hatch Private access to master head area Direct TV receiver and 12" flat panel TV
- Master Head
- Mirrored overhead Teak and holly sole Freshwater head Stall shower Overhead deck hatch Composite countertop Stainless steel sink and fixtures Double mirrored medicine/vanity cabinet Exhaust vent Storage locker and drawers Overhead lighting
- Guest Stateroom
- Located to starboard across from the master and features: Air Conditioning Carpeting Hanging locker Upper and lower berths Storage drawers Overhead lighting Private access to head/shower area
- Guest Head
- Fresh water heater Teak and holly sole Composite countertops Mirrored overhead Stall shower Mirrored medicine cabinet/vanity Overhead deck hatch Overhead lighting Stainless steel sink
- VIP Stateroom
- Located all the way forward and features: Criss cross berths Sharp color TV Cruise Air SMX II AC with keypad Hanging locker Carpeting Storage drawers and lockers Overhead deck hatch Reading and overhead lights Private access to head
- VIP Head
- Fresh water head Teak and holly sole Composite countertops Mirrored overhead Stall shower Mirrored medicine cabinet/vanity Overhead deck hatch Overhead lighting Stainless steel sink
- Antennaes Simrad AP 24 autopilot Garmin 4212 chart plotter/GPS Ritchie compass Caterpillar electronic engine displays Palm Beach style helm pod Single lever controls Molded fiberglass hardtop Furuno FCV 292 color depth sounder (2) Varnished teak helm seats Insturment panel Furuno radar (3) Icom VHF radios Wheel steering Sony CD player/stereo Fireboy Halon system monitor Recessed overhead lighting (3) Sided Isenglass enclosure with U Zips
- Main Deck
- Danforth anchor Fiberglass bow pulpit (5) Foredeck hatches Cockpit dockside water hookup Cockpit cable and TV connections Powder coated handrails Navigation lights Stainless steel rub rails SL Wildcat windlass Foredeck wash down outlet
- Fishing Equipment
- Bait Freezer Murray Brothers teak fighting chair with rocket launcher and rigging drawer In deck fish box Rupp 4X outriggers (8) Rod holders Tuna (full) tower with padded bench seat and buggy top Tackle center Cockpit engine room access Cockpit coaming pad Cockpit sunshade Fresh and saltwater wash downs Transom door and gate Live bait well on bulkhead Transom fish box
- Electrical System
- 50 AMP 220 Volt AC electrical system Alternators Battery bank Sentry battery, battery charger 12 24V DC electrical system (2) Dockside cables Electrical bonding system Northern Lights 20 KW generator with approximately 1,500 hours since rebuild in 2010, reportedly per the owner Voltmaster 60 AMP battery equalizer Raritan consta Volt
- Gel coat Rudders Trim tabs Zinc anode (2) Underwater lights
- Engine Room
- Engines have approximately 3000 hours SMOH, reportedly per the owner Cruise Air AC compressors Air filtration system Bilge blowers Automatic bilge pumps Engine mounts Engine room sound insulation Engine room synchronizer Fireboy fire control system Racor fuel filters Fuel tanks Hot water heater Holding tank Cockpit engine room access Dripless shaft logs Caterpillar electronic gauge package Mathers electronic controls Fresh water outlet Mufflers Oil filters Oil transfer system Raw water sea strainers Stainless steel propeller shafts ZF transmissions with trolling valves Fresh water pump AC and DC lighting Tool box
- The 60 Megabites just recently retuned to the US after an extended stay in Los Suenos, Costa Rica where she compiled an outstanding fishing record. She is aggressively priced and very serious for sale!
- Owners personal belongings, fishing tackle, tools, Eprib and master stateroom 42" flat screen TV.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.