Unigue opportunity to own a classic! This beautiful bluewater ketch has been completely gone through with items refinished or replaced by the conscientious owner. "Zanya" has been well cared for among the signifcant upgrade projects are the masts have been removed and rebuilt, the fuel system replaced including the tanks, main, mizzen and jib sails four years old, all opening ports rebuilt and resealed, refastening and cualking of teak decks, resealing of the transmission with new shaft and prop, new hull and topside paint, new water heater, existing bottom paint removed completely prior to three coats of new paint, serviced all through hulls and valves, rebuilt all winches. Plus a extensive list of much more.
- Raymarine ST6002 Smart Pilot Autopilot Raymarine Remote Control Raymarine ST60 Wind, Speed and Depth Raymarine Multi-Function Display Radar, Chartplotter & GPS Icom IC-M504 VHF
- Xantrex 20+ Battery Charger Heart Interface Freedom 7 Inverter AC Shore Power 110
- DC Refrigeration Cold Plate Top Loading & Side Loading refrigeration Force 10 LP Three Burner Stove/Oven Galley Sink Fresh Water Pressure W/Foot Pump Water Heater
- Deck & Sails
- Mainsail Headsail on Harken Roller Furler Yankee Jib Staysail Mizzen Sail Mizzen Staysail Boom Gallows Spruce Spars Dodger Bimini Full Canvas Sun Cover Canvas Toerail Cover Dinghy Davits Double Anchor Rollers Lighthouse 1501 Electric Anchor Windlass Butterfly Hatch Two Deck Cowls
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Dan Van Zanten 760-815-6456 firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed information or to arrage a private showing.