- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0L MPI Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN AND WELL CARED FOR PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP IS EVIDENT IN THIS 2003 SEA RAY 290 AMBERJACK -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 5.0-litre 260-hp Gas Engine's with Bravo III Sterndrives and only 310 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Cherry-Wood Cabin Interior, Windlass Anchor w/Forward Foot-Pedal Controls, MerCruiser SmartCraft System, Raymarine A65 (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter, Upgraded Sound System w/JL-Audio Speakers & Helm Remote Control, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top w/Enclosure), Freshwater Cockpit Washdown, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Current owner since 2007. Professionally serviced w/maintenance records. Clean and well cared for this one will not be a disappointment. Highly recommended by listing agent!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Good-looking cruiser with modest fishing amenities appeals to anglers more concerned with family-friendly accommodation's than hard-core fish-ability. Rod storage was standard; optional fishing package included bait-prep station with live-well, aluminum arch, cockpit toe-rails. Mid-cabin interior with full galley, convertible dinette, enclosed head, sleeps six. Well-finished boat was built to last.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Sea Ray 290 Amberjack is the answer to the fervent prayers of both sportfishermen and cruising enthusiasts alike. Because the 290 Amberjack is designed to meet several boating criteria, Sea Ray has given careful thought to the cockpit area. It has an open layout and spacious seating with concealed storage for water toys, as well as the wide gunwales and generous freeboard desired for safe and successful sport fishing. The optional fishing package has an aluminum arch with rocket launcher rod holders. The 290 Amberjack is just as carefully planned belowdecks. The spacious cabin provides a comfortable place to relax. Having done its duty as a dining area, the dinette converts to a double berth at night. There's even an extra bunk for additional guests. The galley is well equipped to prepare a snack or quick meal. Its fiberglass countertop has a built-in sink and cutting board. The dual-voltage refrigerator stores sandwich makings, and there's a microwave for warming. The head compartment features a VacuFlush toilet, mirrored vanity with sink and storage below, plus a shower with curtain. The spacious forward berth has storage for large, bulky items underneath, as well as shelf, lots of cabinet space and a mirrored rope locker. A privacy curtain may be drawn, and the screened deck hatch opens to provide natural light, fresh air and ventilation. The 290 Amberjack is powered by twin 5.0L MPI Bravo III MCM stern drives.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Hanging Locker to Starboard Forward Berth Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage Dinette to Starboard (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin (Converts to Berth) Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Canvas Carpet Runner Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Microwave Oven Alcohol Stove Refrigerator
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- Compass Raymarine VHF Marine Radio Raymarine A65 (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter MerCruiser SmartCraft System (Air-Water Temperature, Combined Fuel Flow/Range, Depth, Engine Alarms/Hour Meters, Engine Synchronizer, GPS Interface, System Maintenance Records) Upgraded AM/FM Sound System w/JL-Audio Speakers & Helm Remote Control
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen/Sun-Shade Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor w/Forward Foot-Pedal Controls Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Transom Door Transom Storage Locker Freshwater Washdown Built-in Cockpit Rod-Storage Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top w/Enclosure) Horn (2) Windshield Wipers Bravo III Sterndrives Current Owner Since 2007 Professionally Serviced FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.