- 39 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
$10,000 PRICE REDUCTION 9/12/2012
Favored galley down layout !!
Never chartered !!
Thousands of Prout cats are all over the world. A true world cruiser !!
Here is a great opportunity to own a stout, capable, cruising cat with great equipment and sail package. She is set up for singled handed operation. True cutter rigged all on roller furling, including main.
Motivated seller !!
- Accommodations / Overview
- Entering the salon through a teak “dutch” door you are facing a large U-shaped settee with large storage lockers below and a cherry dining table. The aft bulkhead has an entertainment center, storage shelves and cabinets as well as a chest freezer. To port is the navigation station with flat chart storage, several drawers and under counter cabinets. There are also cabinets and work spaces outboard. Forward is the head with a marine toilet, vanity with sink and a bath tub with shower. The aft cabin has a queen sized berth and ample storage and hanging lockers. The starboard hull has a galley with double sinks, three burner stove with oven and broiler and a Sharp microwave oven. Inboard as you enter the aft cabin there is a 12VDC Norcold refrigerator. There is ample storage and counter space. There are sliding door storage lockers under the counters both in and outboard. The forward cabin is a large single berth with storage under. There is an athwart ships berth forward of the salon and entered through the starboard forward cabin. This creates a great deep storage area and pantry. The aft cabin is a mirror image of the port and offers a queen berth and lots of storage and hanging lockers. Interior is high gloss vanished cherry. Head liners are vinyl over plywood. Cabin soles are carpeted and the galley and head counters are laminate or fiberglass.
- Salon / Dinette
- U – Shaped settee with storage under and fabric upholstery (seats 8). Large cherry dining with pedestal mounts. Entertainment center with TV with VHS and separate DVD player. Storage under entry step. Under sole storage. (3) Overhead lockers. (4) Opening hatches. (2) Acrylic windows forward. Cabinet with Minus 40 12VDC top loading freezer. Sony stereo system with speakers in main salon. Electrical panel. (5) Recessed lights. (2) Coach lights. Book shelves surround the settee. (2) Hella fans.
- Navigation Station
- Chart table with flat chart storage. (3) Drawers . (2) Gear lockers. (1) Hanging locker. (2) Opening ports. (1) Opening deck hatch. (1) Acrylic windshield. Storage lockers inboard and outboard with sliding doors.
- Fiberglass sink unit with double sinks and dish drainer. Single lever faucet with sprayer. Manual fresh water pump. Storage under the counter with sliding doors. Storage lockers with sliding doors above counter. Hot and cold pressure water. Three burner stainless steel propane stovetop. Stainless steel oven with broiler. Sharp microwave oven. Norcold 12VDC refrigerator. Minus 40 12VDC chest freezer located in locker in the salon. Outboard galley counter is laminate. (2) Opening ports. (1) Opening overhead hatch. (2) Spice racks.
- Port Hull / Owner's Stateroom Aft Cabin
- Full sized queen berth mounted athwart ships. (5) Storage lockers. (1) Hanging locker. (2) Lift top lockers. (1) Aft facing opening port. (2) Side opening ports. (1) Hella fan. (2) Halogen reading lights.
- Head / Shower
- (1) Opening port light. (1) Overhead hatch. Jabsco manual marine toilet. (1) Mirror. Fiberglass sink and counter unit with storage under. Full tub with shower with hand shower. Fiberglass sole with non-skid texture. (2) Halogen lights. (1) Hella fan.
- Starboard Hull / Forward Cabin
- Large single berth with storage under. (3) Gear lockers. (1) Hanging locker. (1) Opening port light. (1) Overhead hatch. (1) Acrylic windshield. (1) Hella Fan. (1) Halogen reading light. Athwart ship single berth (Garage/storage/pantry).
- Guest Stateroom
- Full queen berth aft with storage under. (1) Hella fan. (5) Gear lockers. (1) Hanging locker. (2) Halogen reading lights. (1) Opening ports. (1) Aft facing opening hatch. (2) Lift top lockers.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Nav Station: Icom 710 Single sideband marine radio. Icom M3A RAM microphone. Raymarine RADAR RL70. Yeoman chart plotter. Tank tender. Ships clock and barometer. ACR 406 GFIX EPIRB. Helm: Hummingbird Piranha depth finder. Raymarine Autopilot control. Raymarine Depth. Raymarine Wind machine. Contest bulkhead mounted compass. Stereo remote controls. External stereo speakers. Raymairine RL70 RADAR. Raymaine RC520 chart plotter. Apelco 8500 VHF radio.
- Vessel is wired for 220VAC 50Hz European electrical service. (6) 6 volt 100 amp Trojan batteries. (2) Starting batteries (100amp each). (2) 180Amp Powerline alternators. (4) Siemans 75 watt solar panels. Heart Interface invertor with Link 2000 control and battery monitor panel. (1) Aerogen 4 wind generator. (1) Aerogen 6 wind generator. 12VDC electrical panel with (33) branch breakers. Battery consumption meter. Shore power/ inverter selector switch.
- Pressure water system. Water heater from engine. (2) 95 Gallon FRP tanks in keels. (1) 12 gallon holding tank. Power Survivor 40E water maker.
- Sails and Rigging
- Natural anodized Sparcraft mast and boom with internal mast furling system. Single spreader rig. Stainless steel standing rigging. Profurl roller furling genoa system. Profurl roller furling staysail system. All standing rigging is stainless steel with swaged fittings. Main halyard winch: Harken 32 2 speed CST. Genoa winches (2): Harken 48 2 speed CST. Jib halyard winch: Harken 30 2speed CST. (5) Line stoppers. Cabin top mounted genoa tracks. Deck mounted main sail track. Winch handles.
- Deck & Safety Equipment
- Double stainless steel lifelines. Transom steps for easy boarding from water or dinghy. Fiberglass hard top with ample hand rails. Sun screens. (3) Aluminum deck cleats along each side. Lofrans Tigress 1200watt electric anchor windlass. Rochna anchor with 130’ chain and 200' of 1”rode. Marine running lights. Radar antenna mounted on mast. Fore deck and steaming light. Bow seats integrated into bow railings. Sunbrella covers for salon windows and deck hatches. Stainless steel dinghy davit on stern. Walker Bay 10’ RIB dinghy. 15HP Yamaha outboard engine. ACR 406 GFIS EPIRB. Avon Ocean life raft (six person with double floor). (1) Emergency manual bilge pump with selector valve. (4) Electric automatic bilge pumps. Power Survivor 40E (converts to manual operation). Spare Bruce 44 anchor with rode.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- (2) 29 HP Yanmar marine diesel engines with Yanmar sail drives. Yanmar (2) blade fixed propellers. Single lever Morse engine controls. Hynautic hydraulic steering system with destroyer wheel.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jerry Wheeler - Central Listing Agent - 830-377-7463