- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Accommodates two V-berths and are surrounded by Custom Teak Cabinetry finished in gloss varnish. To starboard is an enclosed head. Opposite is the galley. The electrical panel and command center is mounted on the head bulkhead to the starboard side of the companionway.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Accommodates two V-berths and are surrounded by Custom Teak Cabinetry finished in gloss varnish. To starboard is an enclosed head. Opposite is the galley. The electrical panel and command center is mounted on the head bulkhead to the starboard side of the companionway.
- Interior Equipment
- AC/DC refrigerator Microwave Cold pressure water Electric head with macerator 9 gallon holding tank
- Helm Station
- JRC 2254 48 mile radar Si tex fish finder GPS Color plotter Auto pilot VHF
- Deck Equipment
- Welded stainless steel bow rail Custom ordered windshield with 3 opening panels Danforth Anchor Danforth lunch hook Windlass P&S Windshield wipers Bomar deck hatches All offshore safety glass Second helm station (tiller) includes engine controls at the stern
- Fishing Equipment
- Several rod holders Several tackle centers Stern mounted cleaning station
- Electrical and Mechanical Equipment
- Freedom 1500 watt inverter 130 Amp alternator (1) D8 battery and (1) D4 battery Shore power and cable Battery selector switch Bennett trim tabs Hydraulic steering Custom fitted aluminum radar arch
- Broker's Remarks
- Beautifully finished 27' downeast style ready to weekend cruise or fish offshore. The owner ordered this boat with extra longitudinal stiffeners and beefed up sides. He chose a 1980 275 hp turbo charged Lehman diesel. It has 202 hours since major overhaul. The transmission is a new Velvet Drive 6000 with 1.5 to 1 gears and the prop is a 19X25 cupped four blade. All electrical is run through PVC tubing.