- 25 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- E Tec
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 2 Stroke
- Engine Hours
This 2007 Wellcraft 252 Coastal Hard Top Express located in North Kingston, RI, on a dual axle trailer and powered with an economical single Evenrude E tec 225 hp outboard under warranty until September 2013, sports a fighting lady yellow hull, black bottom, and white on deck. Originally purchased as a dealer left over, this boat was not commissioned until the fall of 2008, hence the low hours. Squeaky clean, this boat has about than 75 easy hours on her. Mostly kept on her trailer, she has had her bottom painted in the past.
The 252 Wellcraft Coastal is a versatile weekender well equipped for fishing or a family beach cruiser. Factory hard top with full enclosure, she is set up with a hidden vaccu flush marine head, comfortable twin berths with a removable table, and a small galley area with sink, pressure water, and storage. This nicely appointed cuddy cabin is equipped with factory cushions and padding, looks like she has never been used. The Etec 225 2 stroke engine is about the most economical outboard power available today. Light weight with plenty of torque to pop you up on a plane, or to pull skiers or wakeboards, these engines are becoming the engine of choice on these lighter weight boats.
On deck the ergonomically designed pilot station puts everything at your finger tips. Pedestal mounted helm and companion seats compliment the cockpit the jump seats and the fold down rear bench seat. Equipped with tackle centers, fish boxes, live well, gunwale rod holders and a rocket launcher, here is a fishing boat that will keep him happy while doubling as a nice tidy cruiser that will bring a smile to the better half.
This 252 Wellcraft Coastal is in terrific shape, as you would expect with a less than 5 year old boat. She is lightly used and in immaculate condition, everything is clean, everything works, she is ready to go anywhere you might want to take her.
Here is an opportunity to purchase a pristine boat at a fraction of a new boat price.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 252 Coastal is a portable playground designed to cater to the fishing family?s every need. When it comes to serious fishing needs, this investment comes with a 128-quart fish box, an 84-quart baitwell, and plenty of space for rod and tackle storage. When it comes to catching fun, you, your family and friends can enjoy the convenience of a walk-through transom that leads to a swim ladder off the back. Up front, a plush V-berth, full galley, dinette table and marine head provide a level of comfort that is typically reserved for larger boats. In short, when you make the 252 Coastal your choice, you?re investing in options you?ll never want to trade.
- Full Specifications
- MAKE: Wellcraft MODEL: 252 Coastal YEAR: 2007 LOA: 24’4” BEAM: 8’9” DRAFT: 16”/29” WEIGHT:4360 lbs BRIDGE CLEARANCE: 6’8” DEADRISE: 20 deg HULL MATERIAL: Fiberglass DECK MATERIAL: Fiberglass TANKAGE FUEL:140 gal WATER:9 gal WASTE: 10 gal ENGINES AND MACHINERY NUMBER OF DRIVE ENGINES: 1 MANUFACTURER: Evenrude MODEL: E-Tek 2 stroke HORSE POWER:225 FUEL: gasoline HOURS:75 DRIVE TYPE: outboard CRUISING RPM: 3600 CRUISING SPEED: 30 kn MAXIMUM RPM: 4800 MAXIMUM SPEED:40+ kn COOLING SYSTEM: RAW WATER TRIM TABS: hydraulic BATTERY STARTING: 1 HOUSE: 1 TYPE: wet cell SWITCH: parallel SHIPS VOLTAGE DC: 12 v PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM SALT WATER WASHDOWN FRESHWATER WASHDOWN ACCOMMODATIONS SLEEPS 2 TOTAL: SALON BERTHS: 2: HEADS: 1 HEAD: Vacu Flush SINKS: 1 galley GALLEY AREA: ICE BOX 150 qt cooler on deck COOKTOP: 2 burner – butane SALON AREAS: REMOVABLE TABLE: SEATS 4 PERSONS STEREO SOUND SYSTEM DECK AREAS PILOT HOUSE SEATS: 2 WITH FULL HELM COCKPIT SEATS: 6 BOW PULPIT BOW RAIL SWIM LADDER DECK SHOWER GUNWALE ROD HOLDERS 4 ROCKET LAUNCHER 4 LIVE WELL FISH BOX TACKLE CENTER PRIMARY ANCHOR: Danforth CHAIN LENGTH: 20’ RODE LENGTH: 200’ ANCHOR WINDLASS: Maxwell ELECTRONICS, NAVIGATION AND SAFETY GPS: Garmin MODEL: 10” COLOR CHARTPLOTTER DEPTH FINDER: Garmin MODEL: Network COLOR FISH FINDER RADAR : Garmin MODEL: Network VHF RADIO: Icom MODEL: M 108 KNOT METER EVENRUDE FUEL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FIRE EXTINGUISHER/S:1 FUME DETECTORS LIFE RINGS: 1 LIFE JACKETS: 4 FLARES HORN WINDSHIELD WIPER 2 CANVAS CANVAS COLOR: Black SIDE CURTAIN DROP CURTAIN OWNERS NOTES: Venture 2007 dual axle surge disc brake trailer 2007 – looks new Pilot House canvas in great condition Pilot House upholstery in great condition Cabin cushions in great condition E-Tek warranty into September 2013 Hull is 2007 but not commissioned until September 2008 Deck light Courtesy lights Fenders and dock lines included Water toys and fishing gear available separately 9 ft Avon inflatable with 9 hp Tohatsu available
- Please contact the listing broker, Robert Moore, (203) 858 3858 to discuss this boat or any other boat. firstname.lastname@example.org This boat is shown by appointment only.