- 24 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0-litre 220-hp w/Alpha I
- Number of Engines
NICELY EQUIPPED VESSEL FOR DAY BOATING OR THE OCCASSIONAL OVERNIGHT THIS 242 MONTEREY CRUISER OFFERS A NICE PACKAGE -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single MerCruiser 5.0-litre 220-hp Gas Engine with Alpha I Sterndrive. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodation's for Four, Enclosed Head w/Vanity/Sink, (2) Batteries w/Switch, 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/Charger, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top w/Enclosure), Walk-Through Windshield, Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Inside rack stored. Current owner of 6 years. Trailer not included.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward Cabin w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion; As Photographed) Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage Storage Locker to Starboard Enclosed Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator Microwave Oven Stove (Alcohol)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder AM/FM Stereo
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Anchor Locker Walk-Through Windshield Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Horn Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top w/Enclosure) Inside Rack Stored Current Owner of 6-Years FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.