In Class and ready to dive.
- Width: 8.2 ft (2.6 m) Height: 6.1 ft (1.85 m) Weight: 6,600 lbs (3,000 kg) Pressure Hull I.D.: 66.7 in (1,440 mm) Pressure Hull O.D.: 63.4 in (1,600 mm) Hatch I.D.: 19.7 in (500 mm) Seating Capacity: 2
- Certification: ABS +A1 Passenger Carrying Manned Submersible and CISR Payload: 450 lb (205 kg) Depth: 1,000 ft (305 m) Speed: 3 knots Passengers: 2 Variable Ballast: 88 lb (40 kg) Main Ballast: 3,080 lb (1,400 kg)
- 24V Battery: 6 kWh 120V Battery: 12.6 kWh Main Thrusters: (2) 2.7 hp (2 kW) Vertrans Thrusters: (2) 2.7 hp (2kW) Operational endurance: 8 hours Control: PLC based control and monitoring with touch screen interface External Lights: Quartz HID Lights
- LIFE SUPPORT
- Type: Oxygen matabolic make-up system with CO2 scrubber Main Air (200 bar): (2) 17 liter Reserve Air (200 bar) (2) 17 liter Main Oxygen (200 bar): (1) 17 liter Reserve Oxygen: (1) 17 liter
- Life Support: Oxygen, carbon dioxide, hydrogen, refrigerant, temperature, humidity, cabin pressure, and all fluid system pressures. General: Depth, water alarms, pitch, roll, heading, altitude, position (lat/long), vertical speed and velocity. Electrical: Voltage, Amperage, Amp hour capacity (fuel gauge), ground fault condition. Additional Equipment: Color imaging sonar Manipulator Arm DVL (Doppler Velocity Log) USBL (Ulta Short Baseline Beacon Tracking System)
- Manufacturer will provide training at no cost.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.