- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- DDC 12V4000
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Sleeps 12 in 6 staterooms
Passenger elevator to all levels
- Understated opulence and unbelievable space are the hallmarks of the 192 foot motor yacht “Islander.” With a beam of nearly 36 feet, “Islander” has huge on deck areas and massive interior volume. Built with world cruising in mind, “Islander” has every comfort and amenity imaginable for a pleasurable holiday or an extended voyage. The Sun Deck is immense featuring a heated pool with whirlpool jets, oversized sun pads, barbecue and a fully equipped bar that seats twelve. “Islander” is equipped with tenders, wave runners, windsurfer, kayak, snorkel and scuba gear, and water toys. *NOT FOR SALE TO U.S. RESIDENTS WHILE IN U.S. WATERS
- The magnificent main salon of “Islander” runs the full width of the ship and offers four different seating areas. Guests will enjoy gathering around the Steinway grand piano, playing at the game table, relaxing in the conversation areas and enjoying the entertainment system. The pleasing interior of Queensland silver ash complements the wonderful selection of artwork. A dramatic spiral staircase off the entrance lobby amidships, soars up three decks; the steps are illuminated from within as well as above by a commissioned artwork of stained glass. For added comfort, a full size elevator services every level.
- Main Galley Equipment Cooking Equipment: (2) 4 Hobart CR561 burners (2) Hobart CR561 ovens (1) Hobart griddle (1) Panasonic 1300 microwave Refrigeration/Freezer: (1) Traulsen double and (1) Traulsen single refrigerators (1) Traulsen single freezer (4) Scotsman icemakers Dishwasher: (1) Bosch SHX46B05UC Crew Galley/Mess Equipment Cooking Equipment: Panasonic 1300 microwave Refrigeration/Freezer: (1) Traulsen fridge and (1) Traulsen freezer Other: (1) Bosch SHX45M06UC dishwasher Additional Galley Equipment Cooking Equipment: (1) Combo oven CO5-6 Wells BBQ/Grill B-406 Refrigeration/Freezer: (1) Walk-in fridge 311-FT2 (1) Walk-in freezer 400FT2 Other: Saneo rice cooker ECJ-D1005 (2) Warmer draws (1) Kitchen aid pro HD Fryer Aderaft Blender Kitchen Aid Hand Mixer Multigreen Food Processor Braun hand emulsion blender Bread Maker Chefs Choice Slicer Tanita scale Soehale kitchen scale (1) Black and Decker toaster (1) MR coffee (2) V1 Espresso coffee makers Juice maker Laundry Equipment : Main Laundry Equipment (2) Whirlpool HT/Sport 41783142300 washers (1) Whirlpool Duet Sport washer (1)Matag 2000 series and (1) Industrial ALGEC dryer (1) Kenmore dryer (3 rd dryer) (2) Steam irons
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Completely private from the rest of the ship, the full beam Master Suite is generously proportioned with plenty of storage, copious natural light from oversized windows, a seating area and full entertainment system. Located ensuite are his and her bathrooms finished in honey-colored marble. His features a large shower and gymnasium equipment that includes a treadmill, weight bench and bicycle. Her bathroom has an oversized whirlpool bath and separate marble shower. The Owner’s Study is separate with a couch, desk, television and private bathroom finished in marble and granite. If desired, the Study may be converted to a double guest cabin. With a full size pullout couch bed and spare full size bathroom.
- GUEST ROOMS
- Exceptional space allows maximum guest comfort throughout “Islander.” Interiors are light and airy with excellent natural light. Four guest staterooms – each with an individual design yet equal in luxury – are located on the accommodation level. Three queen staterooms and one with twin beds and a Pullman third berth. All are artfully arranged with marble finishes, full entertainment systems, storage and ensuite facilities. Two queens have oversized whirlpool baths.
- CREW AREA
- There are five crew cabins forward on the lower deck each with upper/lower berths plus a captain’s cabin located on the upper deck.
- SKY LOUNGE
- Located aft of the Sky Lounge, the large al fresco dining area provides breathtaking views and is complemented by cozy conversation areas for cocktails. The Sky Lounge is especially attuned to nighttime entertaining featuring a sophisticated bar, Yamaha piano, leather settees and chairs, card table and entertainment system with a flat screen television.
- COMMUNICATION, NAVIGATION & ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEMS
- Communication Systems SATcom: (1) KVH V7 (2) Sat C Felcom 15 one with LRIT capability (2) PP-510 Sat C printers Telephone System: KVH V7 and Iridium SSB: Furuno FS1570 VHF Fixed: (1) Icom (2) DSC VHF Furuno FM8800S VHF Handheld: (13) Standard Horizon Intercom: N/A (Public call option through telephones) Internal Ship’s Communication: Panasonic PABX, internal phone connection Navigation Systems Radar: (1) Furuno S Band FAR2137S – Range 120 (1) Furuno X Band FAR21X7 – Range 96 Gyrocompass: Gyrostar (Anschutz) Magnetic Compass: Cassens & Plath Auto Pilot: (1) Anschutz Depth Sounder: Fwd-Furuno Airmar CS4500 Depth & Temp sensor Mid Ship-Furuno 555SLTD/12 Aft-Furuno Airmar CS4500 Depth & Temp sensor Sonar: Furuno forward facing CH-14 GPS: 2x Furuno GP-32 AIS: FA-150 Weather Fax: Navtex McMurdo Nav7 and SatC long range safety net messages Ships Computer: Dell Dimention 1510 and Lenovo 13U HP lazerjet CM1017 printer Laser Plotter: Nobeltec and Navnet MFD8 Wind/Speed Log: (2) Furumo Airmar combo sensor PB150 ultra series (Wind) (2) Airmar ultra sonic speed sensor CS4500 (Speed) (1) Furuno Doppler log Searchlight: (2) station remote control Carlisle & Finch 19” model S206P54 4 million candle power max and (2) 9” hand control spots Entertainment System: TV’S: (1) Samsung 3D–Skylounge with 6 pairs of 3D glasses (2) Sharp 26" - Master bathroom, twin (1) Sharp 37” – Master (1) Sharp 19” – Study (1) Sharp 40” – Salon (2) Sharp 26” – Twin Rose (1) Mitsubishi 30” – Birds Eye (2) Sharp 32” – Aqua, Crew mess (8) Sharp 15” – Crew1 port aft, Crew 2 port middle, Crew 3 port forward, Crew 4 forward x2, Crew 5 starboard forward, Engineers starboard aft DVD players Master, Master Bath, Study, Guest Cabins (Rose, Twin, Birds Eye, Aqua), Sky Lounge, Saloon and 7 Crew. Stereos: (3) Yamaha, Pioneer – Flybridge, Salon, Skylounge Multisystem Cassette: (1) Denon – Salon – Multisystem CD Player: (2) Sony – Flybridge, salon, – Multisystem Other: (2) Sony Playstation3 – Salon, skylounge – Multisystem (6) Ipod docks – Master, twin, aqua, rose, birds eye, salon, skylounge
- Main Engines Engine Type: (2) MTU 12V4000 diesels @ 2,330 Hp each Gearboxes for Main Engines: Reintjes Ratio 3.5:1 Drive: (2) Kamewa Series 90 waterjets Generators & Electricity Output: 460V/3 Phase/60 Hz Generators: (2) 185 kW Northern Lights generators (1) 96 kW Norpro night generator Generator Fuel Consumption: 350 litres per day Shore Power: 460V/3 Phase/60 Hz/200amp Batteries: Main Start: Air start (24V for mdec) and charged with alternator and charger Generator Starting: Stb and port air start (24V for electronics) Aft gen has a 24V starter and charged with charger Emergency: 24V and charged with 100amp Lamarche charger Air Conditioning: Type: Bailey with 60 ton (2) 30 ton Carrier compressors and Hermetic Service Corp compressor and (14) air handling units with heaters Other Machinery Watermakers: (2) Village Marine PW4000 w/ (4) membranes each Trim Tabs/Stabilizers: Naiad 503 type Bow Thruster: Schottel STT051LK w/135 Hp Steering System: Wagner hydraulic w/stainless rudders Fuel Separator & Filtration: Alpha Laval 104B and Mahle type AF173 Sewage System: Headhunter Tidal Wave HMX 514.IP60 w/autochlor Fresh Water System: (2) Carver GH series close coupled pumps/stainless (2)120 gal. hot water tanks w/Grundfos circulating pumps Bilge Water Filtration: Village Marine oily water separator model 4.4 Backup Emergency Steering: Kamewa jets series 90 Elevator: All 4 decks
- TENDERS AND TOYS
- Tenders: (1) 25 ft Chris Craft main tender w/Volvo diesel engine - 210 Hp (1) 22 ft Novurania tender with Volvo engine (petrol) – 280 Hp (1) 12 ft inflatable w/Yamaha (petrol) engine – 50 Hp Dive Gear: (1) Hookamax dive compressor, (6) complete sets of dive gear Other: (2) Seadoo RXP 215 Hp (Petrol) waverunners (12) sets of snorkelling equipment (1) BIC with (3) sails sailboard (Wind Surfer) (2) Adault + kid’s pair Waterskis (16) Fishing reels and (10) Deep sea rods (2) Wakeboards (1) Inflatable kayak (3) Doughnut inflatables (1) Kneeboard
- DECK EQUIPTMENT
- Anchor Windlass System: Jaden Australia with gypsies and capstans Warping Capstans: (2) Located bow and (2) stern type – foot operated controls and also (2) winch drums connected to anchor windlass shaft Anchors: (2) Hydraulic Anchor Chain: (2) 150M and 1 inch thick with stainless ends and a stainless Danforth anchors 1,120 lbs Boat Crane and Davits: (1) Appleton Marine capacity 30,000 lbs Accommodation Ladders: Manual custom Stern Boarding Gangway: Manual custom Gym: (1) 12 square foot with treadmill with weight Miscellaneous: Sundeck - Large stainless Magi kitchen electric BBQ 16-seater bar with fridge, freezer, sink and icemaker with a stain glass floor Large heated pool with (12) water jets Boat Deck – Large varnished outdoor dining table (4) Large sun-beds Bow – (2) Large sun-beds (2) Large circular marble outside dining tables
- SECURITY, FIRE FIGHTING & SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- Security Equipment: Motion Detectors: (5) Outside and (6) inside Ship’s Safe: (7) – (2) Master, bridge and guest rooms Fire Fighting Equipment: Fire Control System: (9) Seawater Firefighting Stations located on sundeck, bow, boatdeck, port quarterdeck, engine room, generator room, cross passage, galley and crew mess salon Fire Alarm: Honeywell Notifier NFS2-640/E (12) Alarm activation pull stations (18) Addressable heat sensors (51) Addressable smoke sensors (2) Firefighting suits located at the master station boat deck (1) Pyrogen fixed system located in engine and generator room (1) Wet Chemical Foam fixed system located in galley Fire Extinguishers: (9) CO2 (34) Dry Chemical (2) AFFF Foam Alarms: (7) Door alarms Safety Equipment Life Rafts: (4) – (4) Viking Life Rings: (12) EPIRBS: (2) Flares: (2) Canisters filled with (3) parachute and (6) handheld each Medical Equipment: (2) Stretchers Oxygen bottle First Response grab bag Advanced medicine Emergency contact info Ample bandages and ailment treatments Miscellaneous (1) Yamaha piano – Skylounge (1) Steinway and Sons Grand piano – Main salon (3) Jacuzzi’s (Owner’s cabin, Stb fwd guest cabin and stb aft guest cabin) (1) Large pool (Heated, fresh or salt water)
- Yamaha Piano – Skylounge Steinway & Sons Grand Piano – Main Salon Large Heat Pool (Fresh or Salt Water)
- “Islander” is a superb example of what can be achieved from a blank sheet of paper with a custom yacht builder when you have an experienced and knowledgeable yacht owner with a vision. Not only does she have stunning lines, true world cruising credentials, but the thought that has gone into the use of space both outside and inside the yacht, sets her apart from most of her competitors. The interior volume has allowed the designers to make fantastic areas for entertaining and the sundeck is huge with an oversized pool, large bar and plenty of sunbathing areas. With a significant recent refit from 2009-1020, details of which are available by separate request, “Islander” is now totally ready to go for the most discerning of buyers.
- Michael Mahan / Cell 954.439.5049 / Michael@WorthAvenueYachts.com NOT FOR SALE TO US RESIDENTS WHILE IN US WATERS