- 43 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This low hour, upgraded engine package (Cummins QSMII) Sportfish "Mistress" is a rugged convertible that makes a great all around, comfortable yacht for fishing, diving, or cruising. She has a full 2-stateroom/2-head layout with a large open salon and gourmet galley. The flybridge is air conditioned with a nice, spacious design. Her cockpit is wide open with a built-in freezer, large storage lazzarettes, and a wide tuna door in the transom. Topped off with a roomy engine room, you have the total package for a beautiful yacht!
"Mistress" is available for your preview and inspection, so don't hesitate to see her soon.
All pictures and video of "Mistress" are current (2013).
Motivated seller says, "Bring ALL offers and let's make a deal!"
- L-shaped sofa with storage and ottoman footrest Cherry wood cabinets High gloss cherry trim Large windows for awesome views Excellent floorplan layout Footrest fits with sofa for single berth Extra storage Book shelf Entertainment system Flatscreen with Direct TV Separate AC/Heat Large opening salon windows and doors
- L-shaped Large cherrywood, high gloss table Seating for 6 Located across from galley on starboard side Extra storage
- Mid-level Full size refrigerator 12/110v Two-burner glasstop Princess stove Coffee maker Deep sink Drying counter Fiddled counter tops In-floor storage Lots of storage cabinets
- Master Stateroom with Ensuite Head
- Centerline walkaround Queen berth Carpeted Overhead hatch Privacy door Cherrywood, high gloss Book shelf Overhead and reading lights Hanging lockers Extra storage Ensuite head with full shower
- Guest Stateroom
- Two single berths Privacy door Portals Book shelf Reading lights
- Separate Guest Head
- Full head & shower Vanity Extra storage
- A/C Helm Wide bench seating with additional L-shaped lounge and table Hard top Full electronics Wet bar and refrigerator Removable table forward of the helm Single lever controls electronic helm 2 Pompanette Captain's chairs Extra storage along with spacious layout
- Furuno 48mm radar Northstar 951x Chartplotter Northstar 952x Plotter Single lever controls Furuno FCV-582 Color Sonar Simrad Robertson Auto Pilot Icom UHF Cummins digital engine gauges
- Cockpit/Fishing Equipment
- Cockpit freezer Bait well Bait rigging station with fresh water Tackle station with drawers Non-skid deck Transom door Cockpit quarter shade Rupp riggers Rod holders Large lazarette storage compartment Pompanette fighting chair with rocket launchers
- Engine Room/Mechanical Equipment
- Muir heavy duty windlass Onan generator 12.5kw 18-gallon water heater 110v AC electrical 12v DC electrical 30-amp battery charger Batteries with parallel switch 50-amp dockside electrical cable 30-amp dockside electrical cable Freshwater cooling system Oil change system Racor fuel filters duplex Trim tabs Auto bilge pumps Fresh/salt water washdown pumps Fuel transfer pump Large clean engine room Easy access sea strainers Cockpit entrance/ladder Bow tender chocks
- Anchor with chain and roller pulpit Non skid decks Transom door Swim platform with custom dive ladder Fenders and lines Life jackets Spreader lights
- Please contact Gregg Somerville Direct: 813-495-0301 Galati Yacht Sales, P.O. Box 862; 900 South Bay Blvd., Anna Maria, FL 34216 Sales Office: 941-757-1365 email: email@example.com Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here