- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Powerboat Guide describes the Pursuit 38 Express as a handsome offshore express combines semicustom styling with spacious layout, best-in-class construction. Posh teak-trimmed interior offers luxury accommodations for four; large cockpit with foldaway transom seat is big enough for several anglers without bumping shoulders. Highlights include L-shaped bridgedeck seating, 50-gallon livewell, baitprep station, teak-and-holly cabin sole. Note lighted rod locker, stand-up engine room, stylish epoxy-framed windshield.
Note: Photos 2-11 are Manufacturer Provided Images while photos 12-19 are of the actual boat.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Pursuit 3800 Offshore is ruggedly built to tame the waters of the world and to hunt for trophy gamefish. Offering a quick yet dry, comfortable ride to the fishing grounds, this boat comes with a complete array of standard features. The cockpit provides easy access to expansive bait prep stations, tackle and rigging storage, an optional bait freezer, large fish boxes, a sink with washdowns, and rod holders. The bridge / deck configuration is designed to accommodate a large captain's chair with a big lounge, an impressive command center starboard, and the cabin entrance conveniently centered. Belowdecks, the cabin has been appointed with conveniences and sleeping accommodations usually reserved for pure cruising vessels. Amenities abound, such as an efficient galley area, abundant storage, a standup separate stall shower in the head, and stylish fabrics in the lower salon. A portside combination berth / settee is also standard, and significant rod and reel storage is also provided.
- Cabin Settee 6'4" Lounge w/pullman berth for additional sleeping Storage below lounge Curtain enclosure for privacy 1/2" Shade reading light Fire extinguisher Vertical Rod Storage (lighted/clear tempered glass door) Dinette Recessed AC/DC monitor panel w/smoked plexiglass door L shape style seating (2)Storable stools for additional dinette seating Solid teak with brass fish table Hi-lo table base converts to berth for (2) Storage under seats Rod storage under cabin sole Galley Refrigerator/freezer Microwave oven Two burner electric stove Corian® countertops w/sink and cover Coffee maker Recessed stove with Corian® cover Upper cabinet - open pocket storage Cabinet storage under countertop Cutting board on bottom side of sink cover GFI Outlets Fiberglass companionway steps w/hardwood treads & stowage underneath Master Stateroom Pedestal v-berth on top of riser w/storage below Port side hanging locker Hull side shelves port and starboard Fabric wrapped light valance Mirror on anchor bulkhead Quilt, (6) pillows, and shams Privacy curtain enclosure Cable TV/phone outlet Head Vacuflush® toilet Corian® vanity-top & sink bowl Lower vanity storage Upper medicine cabinet Viplex circular shower door Teak floor grate in shower Teak veneered Lumbercore® door GFI outlets Ventilation blower with switch Standard Equipment (2) 225 Gallon fuel tanks (2) Pursuit style Plenum ventilation system 110 Gallon freshwater tank Custom S2 dual Flojet® 8.0 gpm pump assembly 11 Gallon hot water heater Sealand® vacuum generator head system 40 Gallon holding tank Teleflex® hydraulic steering Rudder position sender (2) Rudders and steering geometry Bennett Marine® 12V hydraulic system 12V Engine room lights Teleflex® CH5600 chrome plated zinc finished throttle controls & SS handles w/Pursuit Gold Control Knobs Stainless Steel Premium 3300 Teleflex® control cables 11.5° Shaft angle Tunnel Shaft Log PSS® dripless shaft seal Manual/automatic fire extinguisher (2) Manual dry chemical fire extinguishers CO2 monitor Safety/First Aid kit Certification/Standard Compliance NMMA/ABYC USCG Certification Cockpit & Bridge Deck Fuel tank inspection hatch Anchor locker hatch Transom door w/tuna gate Non-skid surface Textured surface on cabin top Fiberglass "tilt-away" helm console w/5" Ritchie compass Recessed drink holder at helm seat Shroud w/chart flat & (4) drink holders Molded-in hull-side engine vents Molded-in bow pulpit Rod storage under coamings Oversized helm seat; electrically actuated Sink basin w/faucet & cutting board Cavity storage under helm seat Cavity storage under sink basin Cavity storage aft of sink w/padded seat on lid Storage drawers/tackle storage under aft storage box Port side L-lounge Large cavity storage forward Cooler with drain in aft leg Aft facing seat to port Upholstered coaming bolsters Helm Helm Instrument Panel VDO® Instrument Package Engine Oil Pressure (Port & Starboard) Engine Oil Temperature (Port & Starboard) Fuel Level (Port & Starboard) Engine Battery Voltmeter (Port & Starboard) Rudder Position Indicator Transmission Pressure (Port & Starboard) 12 V DC Red Warning Lights Aft Bilge Pump Mid Bilge Pump 12V Accessory Outlet at Helm Ignition Panel On/Off Ignition Keys (Port & Starboard) Battery Parallel Push Button Helm Circuit Breaker Panel Shore Power One 120V 30 amp 65' shore power cord with adapter One 240V 50 amp 65' short chord Electrical System 12V DC system 120V AC system (2) Bank battery charger Charles® battery charger (2) High I/P 160 amp alternators & external regulators Galvanic isolator Master AC/DC Panel Circuit Breakers - Switch Style Located under steps on main bulkhead on centerline Main Control/Display Panel AC and DC monitoring Generator and blower controls Optional Equipment High Seas Fabrication Full Custom Tower with Steering Electronic Controls, Double Rupp Outriggers Center Rigger EDC Displays 3-Sided Strataglass Enclosure Glendinning electronic controls Reverso 5-port oil changer TV antenna 13 Flat screen & 6 TV with DVD TV/phone inlet & Cabin outlet AM/FM/CD with 6-disc changer (2) Cabin & (5) Cockpit speakers Onan 9kw with sound shield Marine air conditioning system Helm console - Cool Air Sealand macerator RC 800 Auto windlass system ACR RCL 100 remote spotlight Glendinning shore cord recoil unit Bait prep center with 50 gallon livewell Bait freezer - starboard Transom aft fold-down bench Helm seat aft storage Custom boot line Anti-fouling paint(black) Exterior swim platform Cockpit shower Optional Electronics (2) E-120 Raymarine units (1) E-80 Raymarine unit with 4kw 48-mile radar 2000 watt transducer (2) DGPS antennas (2) Icom M502 VHFs with an additional remote mic in tower Raymarine G-Series autopilot at helm and also in tower
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Never Enough is easy to preview at our Marina Jack's location in beautiful downtown Sarasota. Call Jason, Central Agent CPYB direct at (941) 345-3200 or firstname.lastname@example.org