- 70 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"TRUANT". Perfection on the water. Top quality workmanship, Beautiful, Distinguished lines, Great pedigree. All available for a Savvy yacht buyer.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- VICEM CLASSIC FLYBRIDGE 70
- This fine vessel is easily one of the most recognizable, and distinguished motoyachts on the water today. Classic styling, and utmost Quality' set this yacht apart from the rest.
- Stately, Simple Elegance, Graceful. Describe this fine Yacht. She cruises effortlessly through any sea. There is nothing that rides as quietly and smoothly as a cold molded infused mahogany hull. Her dependable MAN 1350hp diesels are a perfect match for her size and weight.The fine Mahogany interior is unmatched in look and feel. Fine fabrics, Stone counter tops, Exquisite tile work, and quality components comprise the interior. This yacht has been enjoyed immensely by two yachtsmen, both with discriminating taste. The current owner recently has acquired a second home, and is moving Down from larger yachts. Please view the many photos, and take a peak at the video clip. This is a sister ship, following two J Class sailing yachts off the coast of Newport in 6-8 foot seas!
- Please Contact Todd W. Schenk Cell: 860-883-4904