This 1996, 33' Hunter is truly a nice sailing vessel to explore the ocean in. A wide swim step allows easy access for a dip in the water on those hot days. This sailboat features Lewmar winches and a Furlex furling system. The unique spherical cockpit layout offers ample seating and leg room. The cockpit is fitted with seat cushions, storage lockers, two catbird seats, a fold-down table and a bimini top that surround the autopilot helm. This Hunter comes with a Garmin GPS, a Raymarine radar system and a Raytheon VHF. Step inside and you will find a beautiful and bright galley and salon. The aft cabin includes a large berth, hanging locker and cabinets for additional storage. The head is located across from the galley. The forward cabin has a double berth, hanging locker, storage space under the berth and a window that can be opened, or closed to the salon. The salon has settees on both the port and starboard sides as well as a drop-leaf table for eating, or mapping out your next destination. This 33' Hunter can run on it's single Yanmar, 27 hp engine when not sailing. Come see this sailing vessel and you'll be out exploring the ocean in no time.
- LOA: 33 ft 5 in Beam: 10 ft 11 in LWL: 29 ft Maximum Draft: 4 ft 6 in Displacement: 10,800 lbs Ballast: 4,500 lbs Hull shape: Monohull Keel: Fin
- V-berth stateroom forward with hanging locker and storage Aft cabin with large berth, storage and hanging locker Drop leaf table in salon Storage under settees Head with Jabsco manual toilet and shower Galley features: Hillerange 2-burner propane stove, Goldstar microwave, double sink and refrigerator Teak interior
- Yanmar diesel 3GM30F, 27 HP, 700 hours Inboard Direct drive
- Fresh Water Tanks: 80 Gallons Fuel Tanks: 30 Gallons Holding Tanks: 30 Gallons
- AC/DC breaker panel Battery charger Dual 12V battery switch (3) Powerguard 27 batteries Truecharge 20+ shore power Electrical and manual bilge pumps Hot water heater
- Electronics & Nav
- GPS: Garmin 182C Radar: Raymarine Pathfinder SL72 Autohelm Autohelm depthsounder, Log-speedometer, wind speed and direction Raytheon VHF Ritchie compass Clarion CD player (Sirius compatible)
- Canvas: Bimini, helmcover, winch covers and entrance cover (2) Lewmar #30 s/t winches (1) Lewmar #40 s/t winch (6) Line clutches Cockpit storage lockers Cockpit table and drink holders Stainless steel radar mount w/deck lights Anchor Furling genoa Full battened mainsail with lazy Jack system Walk thru transom
- NOTE: Owner's personal items are NOT included.
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" inclided in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.