- 49 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6BTA 5.9
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
NOTE TO INTERESTED PARTIES:
BOAT HAS ARRIVED IN FORT LAUDERDALE AND IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR SHOWINGS -- CONTACT CENTRAL LISTING AGENT ANDREW PARKINSON NOW FOR AN APPOINTMENT ANYTIME.
New to market!
Without a doubt, "Island Time" is the nicest 490 Pilot House on the market today. Purchased two years ago specifically to run the Great Loop, she has been continuously upgraded and meticulously maintained by her loving owners, who have completed the Loop in optimal comfort and now offer her for sale.
Her highly knowledgable owners have kept her with an "open check book" preventative maintenance policy. She looks and feels like new!
Some of her many notable features include:
- Custom upgrades
- Low hours
- Tommy Bahama model home feel & decor
- Tender & davit
- New Garmin electronics, plus XM weather
- Extended canvas bimini on flybridge
- Satellite TV
- Spotless bilge
- Covers for everything
- Excellent economy and a very nice clean yacht
Click on "Full Specs" for more photos and complete inventory. Make an apppointment now to come inspect Island Time. You will be very glad you found this rare 49 Pilot. The ideal comfort cruising yacht --and, as the owners will attest-- the PERFECT boat for the Great Loop or other extended cruising!
- Broker's Remarks
- Without a doubt, " Island Time " is the nicest 490 Pilot House on the market today. Purchased two years ago specifically to run the Great Loop, she has been continuously upgraded and meticulously maintained by her loving owners, who have completed the Loop in optimal comfort and now offer her for sale. Her highly knowledgable owners have kept her with an "open check book" preventative maintenance policy. She looks and feels like new! Some of her many notable features include: Custom upgrades Low hours Tommy Bahama model home feel & decor Tender & davit New Garmin electronics, plus XM weather & XM entertainment Extended canvas bimini on flybridge Satellite TV Flatscreens Spotless bilge Covers for everything Excellent economy and a very nice clean yacht You will be very glad you found this rare 49 Pilot. The ideal comfort cruising yacht --and, as the owners will attest-- the PERFECT boat for the Great Loop or other extended cruising!
- "Powerboat Guide" Keynotes
- Rebranded version of popular Bayliner Pilothouse (1994–2002) offers savvy buyers one of the best big-boat values around. Practical three-stateroom floorplan with full-beam saloon. Stands out for comfort, versatility. Note tub in master head. Visibility from raised pilothouse is excellent. Additional manufacturer's features include cherry interior joinery, cushioned foredeck seating, transom door, tender stowage platform. Good fit & finish.
- Panoramic large opening windows L-shaped couch Barrel chairs Two bar stools Hi/Low folding table (wood) Lot's of stoarge Wet bar w/ sink Ice maker Sliding salon door Corian table Overhead recessed lighting Full carpet Entertainment center/surround sound/DVD/Flat screen TV 1080 HD Sky King SAT TV Rosewood window treatments Tommy Bahama throw rugs/lamps Satellite TV Central vac Battery switches Custom cherry stairs Breakfast bar Extra storage
- Large Norcold fridge/freezer GE microwave oven (convection) Princess stove w/ 3 burners Separate oven GE trash compactor Double stainless steel sink Teak & Holly sole flooring Extra storage A/C & stove vent Great views around salon Easy access to pilot house Spice rack built-in Overhead storage (extra) Breakfast bar Lots of counter space
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline queen berth 4 Portholes Extra hanging lockers Privacy door Flatscreen TV/Satellite TV A/C & Head - separate control unit Two large hatches Two separate lockers Extra drawers Stereo system Reading lights Overhead lighting Ensuite head w/tub & shower Lots of extra large drawers Custom bedding & linens
- Master Head (Private)
- Separate (custom) shower/tub with fiberglass walls (unique and smart feature you won't find on other 490s!) Vanity sink & mirror Vacuflush head Privacy door Porthole A/C & Heat Custom Rosewood blinds
- VIP Stateroom
- Double-size bunk Two portholes Hanging locker Night stand Custom bedding & bed clothes Reading lights Big drawer under bunk Large mirror Privacy door Air-conditioning Fan
- 3rd Guest Stateroom
- Bunks - over/under Separate hanging locker 2 Portholes Reading lights Full length mirror Privacy door Air-conditioned
- Guest/Day Head
- Full private shower w/ glass door Vanity sink (3) Big Mirrors A/C & Heat Vacuflush head Medicine cabinet with lots of storage Porthole Custom shower stall Lots of overhead lighting A/C vent Under counter storage
- Pilot House
- Full electronics Nice captains chair L-shaped couch behind helm Folding pilot helm chart table Lonseal wood Teak & Holly sole floor Steps to bridge (2) Pilot house sliding doors Overhead lighting Bow thruster Extra cabinets for storage Electric switch panel Cherry wood trim Pilot house windshield screen cover Bridge steps Large windows for navigation Overhead storage Danforth compass Voyager video system Custom pilot chair (upgraded)
- Bimini-(no enclosures) Forward facing bench seat (L-shaped) Lounge bench seat-12 (no storage) Drink holder Wet bar/sink Refrigerator Radar arch Captain's chair Stereo AM/FM system Tender Davit on tender deck chocks-(Weaver Davit system) All non-skid deck Full covers for all seats and helm Wet bar/sink & storage Bow thruster Extended custom canvas bimini top with full supports
- Lower Helm : Voyager backup camera NEW! Garmin 4212 XM weather overlay RL80C Radar Ratheon - 36 miles Ratheon ST6001 autopilot Ratheon VHF Bow thruster Trim tabs Fire boy-(auto) Ratheon ST40 digital depth Upper Helm: NEW! Garmin 4210 with weatherproof pod (data-linked to pilot house) XM weather overlay Ratheon ST40 digital depth Ratheon ST6001 autopilot Trim tabs Fire boy-(auto) Hailer Ratheon VHF Bow thruster Stereo system, plus XM entertainment
- Electrical & Mechanical
- Generator 13kw Onan sound box diesel (1000 hours) (6) Group 27 batteries NEW batteries (1)-50 Amp shore power, plus "twin 30s" adapter Trim tabs Pro Mariner 50 amp battery charger Muir (Cougar)windlass w/ remote Davit -(800 lbs) Anchor fresh water wash down (3) A/C systems - (40,000 BTU's) (3) Windshield wipers Bow thruster
- Engine Room
- Gel coated engine room Dripless shafts Non-skid diamond plate Oil change system - full system AC/DC lights Engine room camera (5) Rule bilge pumps/auto Clean bilges Fire boy auto haylon Halotron fire extingister -(3) (3) AC compressors 16,12,12 Marine air Good access to strainers Halon fire system - (auto) Racor fuel filters
- (2) Rod holders Built-in steps Large open space for deck chairs Non-skid decks Coaming bolsters Remote stereo control H/C shower Transom gate Stainless steel grill w/ propane tank Swim platform Access to generator / lazzerette Sliding door to salon Flag staff holder Bridge ladder Back-up camera Extra storage
- Bow settee bench seat Non-skid decks Remote anchor winch 150' Anchor chain Chrome Delta 20kg anchor Fender holders 4-Deck hatches Bow rail w/ life lines (6) Fenders, (6) Lines Weaver tender davits Fender storage tubes Radar arch Remote spot light Full set of carpets for bridge & cockpit
- Rigid AB tender 9'2" 15-hp Yamaha 4-stroke outboard w/ 10 hours Tender davits Tender matching cover Rowing oars Solid fiberglass floor Upgraded pilot captains chairs Satellite TV Matching pillow & rugs Matching bar stools 20kg stainless Delta anchor Full set of carpet for Bridge & cockpit - (like new)
- Contact Central Listing agent Andrew Parkinson / Mobile: 954-536-7443, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org