- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Marion MA) The Catalina 34 has earned an international reputation as the leader in her class. Built to accentuate style, performance, and comfort this Catalina has become the choice of sailors worldwide. She features a roomy cockpit and comfortable interior with two staterooms. Whether you are planning a weekend getaway, or a cruise to the islands this 34 footer is ready to accommodate.
On deck we have a spacious cockpit with dodger, ample seating, and centerline pedestal helm, and swim platform with ladder. Helm features a stainless steel wheel, compass, and Raymarine autopilot. Other features: aluminum mast and boom and stainless steel standing rigging. Sails include a full batten main sail and 150 Dacron jib. Auxiliary power is provided by a Universal 35-hp diesel engine.
The interior is open, bright, and extremely comfortable. Forward is the main cabin with v-berth, under-berth storage, hanging locker with drawer and shelf storage. The enclosed head compartment has vanity and shower. The salon is open with wraparound dinette, dining table, settee, chart table with storage, and full galley. The galley is equipped with cabinets with solid surface counter top, stainless steel two-burner range with oven, top loading refrigerator / freezer, and stainless steel double sinks. The aft cabin features a full-beam double berth. This beauty has all the necessary accommodations for a family getaway.
Parrot Talk is well equipped, carefully maintained, and ready to sail. Call now to schedule a showing of this wonderful 34' Catalina family cruiser.
- Forward Cabin with V-Berth Enclosed Head with Vanity Open Salon with Port Side Settee Bulkhead Storage Convertible U-shaped Dinette Nav Station with Chart Table Full Galley Aft Cabin with Double Berth
- L-Shaped Galley Located Aft Starboard Solid Surface Counter Top Stainless Steel Sink Top Loading Ice Box Two-Burner Range with Oven
- Deck & Hull
- Danforth Anchor 160 Dacron Genoa Full Batten Main Open Cockpit with Dodger Cockpit Awning Pedestal Helm Stainless Steel Wheel Ample Seating
- Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin 545 GPSmap with Depth and Fish Finder Raymarine Auto Pilot VHF Radio Stereo
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 35-hp Unviersal Diesel Engine with 1098 hours Two Batteries
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.