- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
*Significant $100,000 Price Reduction! An Outstanding Well Optioned Yacht that is Seriously for Sale*
Here is a unique opportunity to purchase an almost new Grand Banks 53 Aleutian Raised Pilothouse without the wait for a new build. This highly desirable boat has just come on the market with only 265 hours, is loaded with features (full Raymarine Electronics, Stabilizers, Bow & Stern Thrusters, Hardtop, etc.). Her current owner has not found the time desired to cruise the boat as planned and has put her aggressively on the market. All the typical new boat kinks are worked out, the boat has seen meticulous care, light use and is outfitted to get on and enjoy immediately! Freshly Varnished and Detailed this vessel is a stand out!
Caterpillar C-12's with warranty through June 2013 (and the ability to extend out through 2021) coupled with legendary GB hull design can provide a range of over 1000 miles at slower cruise speeds with the flexibility to cruise as fast as 18 knots if desired.
Conveniently located in Baltimore just minutes off of Interstate 95 and only 20-25 minutes from Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI). A pleasure to show so please call anytime!
*Just Fully Waxed, Detailed, and Varnish Done!*
- Entering the cabin from the spacious covered aft deck, the salon has plenty of room for entertaining and comfortable living. A large L-shaped setee to starboard and straight settee to port provide ample seating for guests around an inlaid-teak table and easy viewing of the large entertainment center. Large windows open up the salon to beautiful views, while the coffered ceiling adds a distinctive, elegant touch. Sliding doors aft open wide, extending the living space into the cockpit and beyond. Forwad is the smartly-designed galley with impressive storage capacity including built ins, polished countertops, gourmet appliances and first class fittings. A large dinette sits to port around an inlaid-teak table, with a Stidd helm seat along the centerline and pilothouse door to starboard. The 53 Aleutian features three generous staterooms, with a curved stairwell that descends from the pilothouse to the lower level accomodations. The VIP cabin sits forward, with the twin guest cabin to port and a shared head situated starboard of the guest berth. The master cabin is open to natural light and views through two large portlights. This stateroom boasts an extra-large queen berth, luxurious en-suite head, exceptional drawer and hanging storage, and easy access to additional storage in the utility room. Stainless Steel/Teak Pilothouse Door Stidd Admiral Low Back Helmseat with Deluxe Chrome Package Stainless Steel Teak Rimmed Steering Wheel Granite Galley Countertop with backsplash guard and varnished teak fiddles Miele Electric Cooktop Exhaust Blower Single Lever Galley Faucet with Pull Out head with hose Garbage Bin Overhead Galley Lockers Microwave/Convection Oven Vitrifrigo (3) Refrigerator Drawers (Teak Cabinet Faced) Vitrifrigo (1) Freezer Drawer (Teak Cabinet Faced) Stainless Steel Sink Bose Premium Stereo w/ CD/DVD Player in Salon Pioneer AM/FM/CD Stereo in each cabin LG Flatscreen TV in Master Stateroom Vision Flatscreen TV in VIP Stateroom Samsung Flatscreen TV in Salon Engine Room access with watertight door from Utility Room Bosch Seperate Washer and Dryer in Utility Room Granite Countertops in Heads with Undermount Sinks Stall showers in Heads with Corian shower pans Tecma Toilets Dimmer switches on lights in galley, salon and cabins Oceanair hatch screens with teak trim Hunter Douglass Duette window shade in salon U-line Icemaker on flybridge Isotherm Refrigerator on flybridge
- Raymarine C/E Series 600 W Video Depth Sounder Raymarine E120 Multifunction Displays Four (two at each station) Raymarine E/G Series 48" HD Digital Array Open Antenna Raymarine Raystar 125 + GPS Sensor Raymarine ST70 Speed/Temp Raymarine ST70 Depth Raymarine ST70 Autopilot Control Raymarine SPX 30 SmartPilot ICOM M 504 VHF Radio Jabsco 233 Searchlight Bennett Trim Tab Indicators LG and Samsung Televisons Naiad Stabilizers
- Onan 21.5kw e-QD Series Generator with Sound Shield Inverter, Mastervolt Mass 24V/2500W-60 with remote panel and AGM battery Nine Batteries AGM Type (2x8D engine starting, 6x8D for house, 1x2D for generator) all in fiberglass boxes with lids and straps Mastervolt Battery Charger Battery Conditon Indicator Battery Disconnect Switch Bonding System AC/DC Distribution Panels Charles Isolation Transformer 50 amp Shore power service with Glendinning Cablemaster with 75ft. power cord Separate forward shorepower inlet Marine Grade Tin-plated Copper Wiring
- Factory Upgrades and Options
- Upgrade to Cat C12 715hp Engines - $79,034.00 Optional Wesmar 7.5sq ft Stabilizers - $68,900.00 Optional Icemaker in Salon - $2,690.00 Optional Stern Thruster - $18,680.00 Optional Aft Deck Wing Doors - $10,510.00 Optional Handheld Third Station Remote w/ bow and stern thruster controls - $4,200.00 Optional Retractable Phantom Pilothouse Door Screen - $1,660.00 Optional Retractable Phantom Aft Door Screen - $4,320.00 Optional Opening Pilothouse Windows w/ Screens - $5,940.00 Optional Opening Salon Windows w/ Screens - $3,730.00 Optional Fiberglass Hardtop w/ lighting - $29,850.00 Optional Second Stidd Admiral low back with chrome pedestal chair on flybridge - $10,770.00 Optional Flybridge Wetbar with Refrigerator - $2,750.00 Optional Washer and Dryer - $3,200.00 Custom Built Master Berth with 6" of greater Width - $750.00
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Please contact Chuck Meyers on his cell, 703-999-7696 , to set up a private showing of this beautiful vessel. Chuck's background in the maritime industry includes not only sales but also service, design and being a captain. He is happy to answer any of your boating questions and is always eager to assist in the buying, selling and ownership process from start to finish!