- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid 34-hp Gas Inboards
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 15-YEARS) NICELY EQUIPPED AND WELL CARED FOR THIS 1988 SEA RAY 390 EXPRESS CRUISER HAS BEEN KEPT UNDER A FULL MOORING COVER THE LAST 12 YEARS, SEE PICTURE. THIS BOAT OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 454-cid 340-hp Gas Inboards with 1300 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Central Vacuum, Westerbeke 7.0kw Generator, Windlass Anchor, Dry Bilge (unique prop shaft dripless system), Canvas Package (Full Bow to Stern Mooring Cover, Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens), Ice-Maker, Radar, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, and MUCH more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
The 390 Express Cruiser turned out to be one of the most popular boats ever built by Sea Ray. First of the big production express boats when she came out in 1984, her sleek lines and European styling--tame by today's design standards--made a lasting impression on the mid-1980's sport boat market. Below, her expansive two-stateroom interior is arranged with a queen berth forward and a combined galley-and-breakfast bar facing the curved settee in the salon. The guest stateroom is unique: it's separated from the salon by a retractable mirrored bulkhead. Slide it away, convert the bunk berths into a sofa, and the area actually becomes part of the main cabin. The 390's interior was updated twice over the years changing from the original wood grain mica to teak in 1986, and to a white-mica/teak-trim decor in 1988. Topside, the single-level cockpit is huge with seating for as many as eight passengers.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Vanity w/Sink to Port Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker Storage to Starboard Guest Cabin to Starboard w/Privacy Door (Note; Cabin Double's w/Settee or Bunk-Bed Configuration) Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Settee w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Central Vacuum Screen for cabin door Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator w/Freezer Coffee Maker Ice-Maker Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS Radar AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player (1) 13" Television in Cabin
- (4) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Westerbeke 7.0kw Generator (2) 12V Accessory Plug-In's
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Transom Door Transom Shower Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fore System (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Canvas Package (Full Bow to Stern Mooring Cover, Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens) Owners Manuals Remote Control Spotlight Current Owner of 15-Years FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Mike Vargo directly at (734) 626-0556 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.