- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
THIS VESSEL DID NOT RECEIVE ANY DAMAGE FROM HURRICANE SANDY
TWIN SCREWZ is powered by twin TAMD 165hp Volvo Diesels. Owner has provided this 28 Topaz with proper maintenance and upgrades over the years of ownership. Read full specs for detailed list.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- TWIN SCREWZ is powered by twin TAMD 165hp Volvo Diesels. Owner has provided this 28 Topaz with proper maintenance and upgrades over the years of ownership. Read full specs for detailed list.
- V-Berths FWD in cabin w/ storage below Over head deck hatch Rod Racks Cabin Lights & Outlets Small galley w/ sink, storage and refrigerator Separate head
- Vessel Details
- Tower w/ steering & controls Outriggers & center rigger Rod holders Pompanette fighting chair Helm & Companion folding bench seats Two coolers Washdown – New Pump
- Electronics and Helm
- Compass Hydraulic Steering – Replace in tower and lower helm Trim Tabs Raytheon RL70C Raytheon chartplotter/sounder RL760 Standard VHF Furuno SSB ACR Spotlight
- 4D Batteries Battery Cables & Switch (Replaced 2009) NAV Lights Cabin Lights & Outlets Battery Charger 30amp shore power Fresh water system (New pump 2010)
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- New racor filters 2010 Fuel hoses replaced Shaft logs replaced New starter 2009 New alternators Volvo turbos Injectors serviced & replaced
- Bottom redone 2002 Shafts replaced Coupling replaced Rudders replaced (new rudder ports &shelf) 200 gallon fuel tank replaced Bronze thru hulls Volvo HS1 Transmissions Toilet Replaced Controls replaced Refrigerator replaced Pompanette fighting chair ACR EPIRB (w/ new battery) Switlik Raft (serviced 2010)