- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6V92TA DDEC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Sundancer was delivered to Florida, owners personal gear off loaded and left to be sold. She is reasonably priced and her owner is ready to consider all reasonable offers!!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Many features in addition to those listed below including: sheer blinds, padded valances with indirect lighting, tinited windows, central vacuum system, dark mirrored bulkhead below the entertainment center, recessed overhead speakers and lighting, Cruisair air conditioning and reverse style heating with SMX controls throughout.
- Featuring an L-shaped sofa to port which converts to a sleeper and has full length rod storage. There is also a teak Hi-Lo table, ice maker, electrical panel, overhead rod racks and carpeting throughout. There is a large Sharp color flat screen TV on the forward bulkhead, below is the entertainment center which houses a direct TV receiver, Magnavox VCR, XM radio receiver, JVC stereo system and a JVC (6) disc CD player.
- The Mid-level galley features a full size refrigerator and freezer, recessed (2) burner stove with exhaust fan, below counter Sharp microwave/convection over, sinks with instant hot water, garbage disposal, eye level and below counter storage.
- The companionway contains stacked washer and dryer units concealed behind teak doors.
- Master Stateroom
- The master is forward with queen centerline, upgraded decor package including: quilted coverlets, pillow shams, bulkhead fixed decorator lamps, 2 huge hanging lockers, storage lockers & drawers, overhead deck hatch, recessed color TV and an eye level locker, all built in satin finished golden teak. A private entrance to the head features a full size stall shower, sink with Corian countertops, mirrored vanity and plenty of storage. The head is a Vacu flush model, also an overhead deck hatch. There is also access to this head through the companionway.
- Guest Stateroom
- The guest stateroom features upper/lower bunks with quilted coverlets and pillow shams, reading lights, plenty of drawer storage and a full size hanging locker, color TV, and a full sized hanging locker.
- Antennae's new in June 2012 Bench seats with storage below (2) Fiberglass helm seats Molded in overhead electronics box (2) Overhead teaser reels Zodiac 6 person life raft in valise (3) Sided Eisinglass enclosure with U zips new in 2011 Electric horn Instrument panel (2) Hubbell 30 AMP 125 VAC electric reel and or kite reel outlets Hynautic wheel steering Windshield Detroit Diesel electronic controls Detroit Diesel low idle setting and electronic engine synchronizer Trim tabs console cover Emergency engine shutdowns Back up engine controls
- Navigation Station
- Robertson APX300 autopilot Northstar 951X chart plotter/GPS Instrument panel Icom M127 VHF radio Horizon VHF radio Dy-Tek sea temp gauge
- Fishing Equipment
- Bait freezer Transom live bait well Cockpit sink White Bluewater fighting chair with rocket launcher 2X Rupp outriggers with collapsible back bars Rupp center rigger (4) Rod holders Molded fiberglass hardtop (6) Rod rocket launcher on aft flybridge rail
- Anchor Bow pulpit with rails Simpson Lawrence low profile windlass Navigation lights Spreader lights Stainless steel rub rails Cable TV and phone connections Saltwater, freshwater wash down system in cockpit (2) Bomar foredeck hatches Powder coated hand rails
- Electrical System
- 110V/220V AC Electrical system 8 KW Onan generator/2355 hours (6) Batteries with parallel switch Cockpit indirect lighting system Glendenning shore electrical cable rewind system 12V and 24V DC electrical system (2) Automatic and manual battery chargers-Sentry Dockside electrical cable Engine room breaker and battery cut off panel
- Gel coat Rudders Trim tabs Zinc anode
- Engine Room/Mechanical Equipment
- 2400 BTU Crusair SMX reverse cycle air conditioner Halon fire system Lube oil transfer system Electric holding tank Engine emergency stop (3) Automatic bilge pumps Fuel filters AC and DC lighting Flyridge engine controls-Detroit Diesel electronic Fresh water cooling system Hynautic hydraulic wheel steering Bennett trip tabs (2) Bilge blowers Engine fuel shut off valve (2) Spare props Main engine crash pump (2) 110V AC air conditioning pumps Electric fuel priming pumps Detroit Diesel 1.97 to 1 ratio transmissions
- The Sundancer was delivered to Florida, owners personal gear off loaded and left to be sold. She is reasonably priced and her owner is ready to consider all reasonable offers!!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.