This 42' Hunter Passage CC Cutter rig is ready to go. Some believe this cutter rig is the best Hunter has produced. From the the bow and the below deck windless and wash down to the clean and uncluttered deck back to the step down transom. Making boarding the dingy or diving and swimming very effortless. The large center cockpit has lots of room and new canvas bimini and dodger. Full cushions in the cockpit, auto pilot, speed,depth and wind instruments keeps the captain on course. All the sails are in good condition, lots of in deck storage. The bottom was just done in Jan. 2012. It has a very large main salon and aft state room. It has 16 opening ports with screens and 5 hatches, It also has 2 A/C units to help keep you cool, 8 KW Onan generator, Heart 1800 charger/inverter and the house batteries replaced 1 1/2 years ago. If you have been waiting for the right Hunter 42' to come along, it just did. Call me today for a private showing of this outstanding yacht.
- As you step down the companionway ladder you notice right away the large and roomy main salon. The large L-shaped seating area and dining table is on the port side, that drops down to make a double berth. There is another seating area on the starboard side opposite the table making a nice place to entertain. Moving forward there is a head and shower to starboard with access from the main salon and access from the forward cabin. The forward cabin has a hanging locker on the starboard side with seating. The port side also has a seating area and a desk top vanity with storage.There is also a center line queen bed to make this space very comfortable. Moving aft from the forward cabin through the main salon, the starboard side is where you will find the well appointed galley with lots of cabinets and storage. A top and front load fridge and separate freezer, large 2 bowl stainless steel sink and 3 burner stove and oven fueled by compressed natural gas. The port side opposite the galley you will find the navigation station and electrical panel. Moving aft again you enter the large aft state room with lots of storage seating area and center line queen bed. You will also find a fully equipped head with a tub shower.
- • 3 burner compressed natural gas stove and oven • Double bowl stainless steel sink • Lots of upper cabinets and storage • Top load freezer • Top and front load fridge • Plenty of counter space and access to the main salon if you are entertaining
- • 1 Standard Horizon VHF Radio • 1 Raymarine Ray 45 VHF • 1 Raymarine RL-70 • 1 Icom IC-M710 • 1 Autohelm 7000 • 1 Autohelm ST-50, Speed-Depth-Wind • 1 Jensen Stereo CD player
- Engine and Gen.
- • Yanmar 63hp Turbo Charged with 895 hours • 8 KW Onan Generator with 77 hours • Halon Fire Extinguishing System in the Engine Room
- Broker Comments
- Many consider this Hunter 42' CC to be the best that Hunter has ever built. The very roomy main salon and galley is great for having friends over for cocktails and dinner. It has lots of storage and a very large aft cabin. The step down transom lends itself to water sports, weather your diving, swimming or loading up in the dingy to go ashore for some exploring. It has the stainless steel arch, new bimini and dodger. The bottom was done this year and the house batteries were changed year and a half ago. The boat has only been in FL. waters for 5 years. With her fresh bottom and good sails she is ready to go.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call or email the central listing broker at 727-224-8977 or Dean@EdwardsYachtSales.com . Capt. Dean Rudder Professional Yacht Broker Edwards Yacht Sales Licensed and Bonded 727-224-8977 e-mail D ean@EdwardsYachtSales.com www.EdwardsYachtSales.com www.SailboatsinFlorida.com www.CatamaransinFlorida.com www.FloridaTrawlers.com Out of state buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with no Florida sales tax. ask me for details.