- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NO! These are NOT brochure file photos - these are actual shots of this particular boat at its home in Rhode Island before moving it to Destin, Florida. It's easy to recognize that the classic lines of the Corsair are unequalled in the industry and attest to the unique image of this iconic marine builder who has been at it for well over 100 years. Powered by Twin Volvo D4 260 hp Diesel motors with DuoProp outdrives with only 500 hours, this lady is stylish and quick and turns on a dime.
She has everything that will make a day or a weekend aboard a total delight for passengers, and total eye candy for the envious onloookers who will surely point and exclaim "OH, WOW!". On-board Westerbeke generator powers cabin air conditioning and all her other interior systems including the fridge, microwave and range, 15" flat-screen TV, DVD player and more. Adorned with natural teak foredeck, cockpit and swim step, she is "fancified" with high-gloss teak siderail caps and handrails.
And so clean, we saw fit to put her inside our showroom alongside our brand new offerings. Feast your eyes, but not too long - she has already caused quite a stir sitting inside.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- EVC Electronic Control Panel Drive Indicators Raymarine E80 Display incl Radar* & GPS/NAV Kenwood Stereo/CD w/ 4 Speakers 12V Dash Outlet iPod port below helm seat Windlass w/ Fresh Water Washdown ( * Radar Dome mounts on removable pedastal when desired - not pictured )
- Cockpit Amenities
- Transom Shower Shore Water Connection Dual 30-amp Shore Power receptacles Cable/Phone Receptacle High-Gloss Teak Accents Polished Stainless Steel Windshield CoolBox behind Companion Seat Smoked Cabin Entry Door Bimini Top (conveniently stows beneath engine hatch) Front Isenglass Curtains
- Cabin Amenities
- Air Conditioning Amtico Cabin Sole Galley w/ Corian Counter, Sink, Electric Cooktop, Microwave & Vitrifrigo Fridge with ice-maker compartment Full Bath Facilities with Techma Electric Head and China Bowl, Shower Wand & Sink Convertible Dinette/Berth with Full Cushioned Inserts Aft Storage area under cockpit
- Listing Broker Cell 850-974-6767 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org