- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 502-cid 415-hp (Closed Cooling System)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) BOASTING ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS LIGHTLY USED 1994 SILVERTON 37 CONVERTIBLE IS BAR NONE ONE OF THE NICEST AVAILABLE FOR SALE -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features (Factory Optioned) Twin Crusader 502-cid 415-hp Gas Engine's with only 350 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Kohler Generator w/Sound-Box (450-Hours), Windlass Anchor, NEW Full Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Convertible-Top w/Strata-Glass Enclosure, Helm Cover), Snap-in Snap-out Fly-Bridge & Aft-Deck Carpeting, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & CD-Changer, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Shows in above average condition. Inside heated stored every winter since new. Includes owners manuals. Note upgraded factory power, upgraded factory cabinetry w/raised-panel doors, newer interior carpeting. Truly a must see and a must to consider. Highly recommended by listing agent!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Updated version of earlier Silverton 37 Convertible gets high marks for clean styling, family friendly accommodations, affordable price. Offered with twin-stateroom mid-cabin or single-stateroom convertible floor-plans, both with roomy salon, stall shower in head. Fish, swim, or dive from deep cockpit with in-deck fish-box, transom door. Note side exhausts, large engine-room. Prop-pockets reduce hull draft.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom w/Drawer Storage Underneath Berth & Hanging Storage Locker to Port Forward Stateroom Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage Forward Stateroom Private Access to Head (Starboard) Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Settee / Dinette Forward to Port w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth) Salon w/Sofa to Port (Converts to Berth) Salon w/Optional Factory Table to Starboard Salon Entertainment Center to Starboard Factory Interior Upgrade w/Raised-Panel Cabinetry NEWER Interior Carpeting Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS w/Chartplotter Radar AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & CD-Changer
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Kohler Generator w/Sound Box (2) 12V Accessory Plug-In's
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor Forward Deck Fender Holders Transom Door Snap-in Snap-out Fly-Bridge & Aft-Deck Carpeting Radar Arch (Custom Tubular Aluminum) Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder (2) Built-in Rod-Holders
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System NEWER Canvas Package (Full Fly-Bridge Enclosure w/Strata-Glass, Helm Cover) Horn Dockside Water Connection Intercom ORIGINAL OWNER INSIDE HEATED WINTER STORED SINCE NEW! FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.