- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6-71 TIB 485-HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SWEET BOAT! NEW LOWER PRICE. GREAT PRICE! IT'S ALL DETAILED INSIDE AND OUT.CURRENT OWNER OF 8-YEARS HAS NICELY EQUIPPED AND CARED FOR THIS 1997 OCEAN 45 SUPER SPORT. ALWAYS INDOOR HEATED STORAGE. PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS. THE OWNER WANTS IT GONE. HIS NEW BOAT IS COMING IN.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat this vessel features Twin Detroit Diesel 6-71 485-hp Diesel Engine's with approximately 10 hours on engine freshening. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), (2) Heads (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Showers, Central Vacuum, Washed/Dryer, Westerbeke 8.0kw Generator (1471-Hours), Windlass Anchor, Full Electronics Package (Icom VHF Marine Radio, Autohelm Sum-Log w/Depth/Speed/Trip, Raytheon RC631 GPS/Chartplotter, Raytheon R41XX Radar, Raypilot 650 Autopilot), Dripless Shaft Logs, Built-In Oil Change System, NEW 2009 Fly-Bridge EZ2CY Enclosure, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: NEW LOWER PRICE! THIS BOAT IS READY. STILL IN STORAGE FROM LAST YEAR! IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A BEAUTIFUL OCEAN THAT IS READY TO GO THEN THIS BOAT HAS IT ALL; INSPECTED ENGINES IN EXCELLENT SHAPE, COMPLETELY DETAILED EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR. IT'S A SWEETHEART RIDE READY FOR THE NEW OWNER. Cockpit Controls, EZ2CY Fly-Bridge Enclosure NEW 2009, Weaver Tender Davits, 40-AMP Battery Charger, Inside Heated Winter Stored. Includes owners manuals and maintenance records. Truly a must to consider! Contact listing agent to arrange a private showing.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Rakish convertible deliver's luxury, performance at an attractive price. Innovative two-stateroom interior with combined salon.galley/dinette features big master suite with walk-around queen berth, roomy guest cabin with double bed and slide-out single berth. Additional highlights include large engine-room with cockpit access, standard washer/dryer, spacious fly-bridge with lounge seating, rod storage. Athwartships bridge ladder saves cockpit space.
- Master Stateroom Mid-Ship w/Privacy Door Master Stateroom w/Drawer-Storage & Hanging Locker Storage Master Stateroom Entertainment Center w/Television Master Head Forward ( Vacuflush ) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Guest Cabin Aft to Starboard w/Privacy Door & Both (1) Single & (1) Full Berth Guest Cabin Head ( Vacuflush ) w/Vanity/Sink Stall-Shower Guest Cabin Hanging Locker Storage Washer/Dryer Central Vacuum Dinette in Salon Forward to Starboard Settee to Port w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth) Barrel Chair to Starboard in Salon Salon Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater (Note: Ready for Hot Water Faucet) Power Vent Subzero Refrigerator & Freezer Trash Compactor Ice-Maker Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven Teak/Holly Galley Floor
- (4) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (40-AMP) Westerbeke 8.0kw Generator (1471-Hours) (1) 50-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Power Cable-Master (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- Compass Icom VHF Marine Radio Autohelm (Depth/Speed/Trip) Raytheon RAY RC631 GPS/Chartplotter Raytheon R41XX Radar (Open Array) Ryatheon Ray Pilot 650 Autopilot (2) Sony AM/FM Stereo Systems w/CD-Player
- Bow Pulpit (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Windlass Anchor Transom Door Fly-Bridge Factory Fiberglass Hardtop w/EZ2CY Enclosure Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder (6) Built-In Rod-Holders Cockpit Controls
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Engine Synchronizer (2) Built-In Live-Wells (2) Fish-Boxes Freshwater & Raw-Water Wash-downs (2) Spare Propellers Tender Davits (Weaver) OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS Dripless Shaft Logs Dockside Water Connection Oil Change System CURRENT OWNER OF 6-YEARS INSIDE HEATED WINTER STORED FESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Mike Vargo directly at (734) 626-0556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.