- 44 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Priced for a quick sale !!!
This beautiful Island Packet is ready to go back to the Bahamas and beyond. A truly great sea boat, with luxury accommodations for 2 couples she is equipped with bow thruster, roller furling including the main sail, electric winches, E-80 plotter/RADAR at helm and navigation station, generator, and reverse cycle heat and air conditioning.
Owner is motivated !!!
- Accommodations / Overview
- This vessel has a two Stateroom layout. The Master Stateroom is full beam forward with private en-suite Head with separate shower. The Guest Stateroom is aft. The Guest Head can be accessed from the Salon and the Guest Stateroom and also has a separate shower. The Salon starboard settee converts to a double berth and both Salon settees can double as sea berths. All interior joinery is teak with a satin finish. Teak and holly flooring. Abundant light and air flow. Overhead lighting with dimmer switches. (6) Hella fans. OceanAir overhead hatch screens and covers. Peek-A- Boo shades in heads. White fiberglass ceilings. Ample stainless steel hand rails are throughout. Main Salon The Salon/ Dinette is mid-ship to starboard. J-Shaped beige leather settee to starboard converts to double berth and has storage under. Island Packet's signature fold-up and fold-out bulkhead-mounted teak table (stores away when not in use) for dining or entertaining. Wine glass and beverage storage cabinet above table (closed when table is folded). Storage lockers with tambour doors, book and storage shelves, outboard of settee. (3) Stainless steel ports with screens. Salon to port. Beige leather settee with storage under. Wet hanging locker with louvered door. Television mounted above the port forward locker. Storage locker with tambour door. (3) Stainless steel ports with screens. (1) Hella fan. (1) Opening deck hatch with Ocean air screen/shade. (2) 120V AC Outlets. Additional information: Both settees can double as seaberths. (13) Overhead lights (port and starboard). Teak and holly flooring.
- Navigation Station
- Forward-facing center is to starboard between the Galley and the Salon. Beige leather bench seating for two with sound and heat insulated generator compartment below. Large inlaid chart table with storage inside. Table folds up for easy access to the generator. Substantial navigation/electronics panel with master AC/DC electrical panels. Raymarine E 80 remote Raymarine Tri Data repeater Standard Horizon GX3000S VHF radio (2) Halogen lights. Chart light (1) 120V AC outlet. (1) 12V DC outlet. Generator control panel
- U-Shaped gourmet Galley is to starboard. Frigoboat dual cold plate, keel cooled refrigerator and freezer with digital controls and dual double-gasketed lids with gas assist support struts. SPT icemaker. Force 10 gimbaled (3) burner propane stove with oven, broiler, sea rails and cover. LP gas control. Tappan stainless steel microwave oven. Solid surface countertops with fiddles. Double stainless steel sinks with covers. Hot and cold water with single lever European-style faucet. Ample storage under sink with teak louvered door. Storage cabinetry with teak tambour doors. Open plate storage shelf aft. (2) Additional storage lockers with teak louvered doors. Sea Gull IV water filter system. Slide out trash bin. (2) 120V AC GFCI outlets. (2) 10lb Aluminum LPG tanks. (in cockpit locker). Overhead hatch with Ocean Air screen/shade. (1) Stainless steel opening port with screen. (5) Halogen interior lights. (1) Hella fan. Fiberglass non-skid sole. (1) Fire extinguisher and “fire port” into Engine Room.
- Master Stateroom with En-Suite Head
- The Master Stateroom is full beam forward with private en-suite Head with separate shower. Queen walk-around berth to starboard. Hinged berth raises with gas supported struts to access large storage under. (2) Large hanging lockers with louvered doors. (2) Storage lockers. Dressing seat with beige leather upholstery to port. (3) Stainless steel opening ports with screens. (1) Hella 12V DC fan. (10) Halogen interior lights. (2) 120V AC outlets. (1) Fire extinguisher. En-suite Master Head VacuFlush marine toilet. Vanity with solid surface countertop with stainless steel sink and storage below with louvered door. Single lever spigot. (6) Mirrored storage lockers above counter. (2) Large storage drawers. Custom mirror. Separate large fiberglass stall shower with molded-in seat, shower wand and bi-fold acrylic doors. 120V AC GFCI outlet with water proof cover. Opening overhead hatch with OceanAir screens/shade. Stainless steel opening port with “Peek-A-Boo” shade. (5) Halogen interior lights. Non-skid fiberglass sole.
- Guest Stateroom
- The Guest Stateroom is aft. Large diagonal queen berth. Hinged berth raises with gas supported struts to access ample storage under. (3) Hanging lockers with louvered doors. Abundant storage cabinets, bins, and shelves. Overhead hatch with Ocean Air screen/shade. (1) Stainless steel opening port with shade. (6) Halogen interior lights. (1) Hella fan. Teak entry door with louvers. Private access to Guest Head. Access to the port lazarette locker.
- Guest Day Head / Shower
- The Guest / Day Head is aft with access door near the companionway in the Main Salon and a private door for access from the Guest Stateroom. VacuFlush marine toilet. Vanity with solid surface countertop, stainless steel sink and storage below with teak louvered door. Single lever faucet. Mirrored storage cabinets. Separate large fiberglass stall shower with molded-in seat, shower wand and bi-fold acrylic doors. (1) Stainless steel opening port with screen and Peek-A-Boo shade. (5) Halogen interior lights. (1) Hella fan. 120V AC GFCI outlet. Non-skid fiberglass sole.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine E80 Chart Plotter/ GPS. Raymarine R10 4kW Digital Radar mounted on Kato mast mount. Raymarine ST60 (2) Wind, Depth, Speed Log. Raymarine Raystar 125 GPS Antenna. Raymarine S3G Auto Pilot with ST-6001 controls. Raymarine E 80 Repeater at the Nav Station. TV Antenna (mast mounted with amplifier). Raymarine Tri Data repeater (in navigation station). Standard Horizon GX3000S Stereo (in navigation station). Standard Horizon RAM mile at helm. Raymarine Smart autopilot remote. Pioneer stereo (Sirius ready). JVC 12 disc CD changer. Bose speakers. Lighthouse 1501 WGGP anchor windlass control and chain counter at helm. 5” Ritchie power damp compass.
- MasPower 8kw generator with sound shield and additional sound blankets (7) Lifeline Group 27 AGM batteries (house bank) with total capacity of 700 amp hours. (1) Lifeline Group 27 AGNM battery (engine start). Xantrex battery monitor. Promariner galvanic isolator with remote status panel. ProSine 2000 Watt inverter with remote control panel at Nav Station. Charles 5000 series 60-amp 3-stage battery charger. Custom electrical panel with (26) 12V DC breakers and (8) 120V AC breakers. Generator/shore/inverter transfer switches/breakers built into panel. Polarity indicator. Separate breaker panel for Muir windlass. Dual 30 amp AC dockside inlets. (2) 50' 30 amp Shore power cords. Pre wired and plumbed for watermaker.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Includes Zodiac 9'6" RIB Dinghy. Kato stern arch with integral davits, engine lift and stern rail braces. Helm seat cushion with backrest. Engine panel adjacent to Helm in covered alcove. Lewmar steering pedestal. Leather covered steering wheel. 12VDC outlet at pedestal. Canvas covers for all deck hatches and pedestal. Offshore style bimini/dodger with Strataglass front windows on stainless steel frame. Full enclosure fore cockpit. Stainless steel hand rails around dodger. Full length, ergonomically shaped cockpit seating. Cockpit cushions. Cockpit table. Dual deep seat lockers. Cockpit storage bins for all sail control lines. Wide coamings with numerous storage bins. (2) 2" Cockpit scuppers. Welded stainless steel mast pulpits. Double lifelines with stainless steel bow and stern rails. (3) Stainless steel Dorade vents. Masthead anchor light. Masthead/tricolor light on masthead. Foredeck/ steaming light. Navigation lights. (13) Opening ports with screens. (8) Hatches with OceanAir screens and shades. Muir electric anchor windlass. Lighthouse 1501 anchor windlass control and chain counter at helm. Muir heavy duty chain stopper. Large anchor locker with overhead deck hatch and large, divided rode bins with hooks for lines/fenders/gear. Delta 55# primary anchor with 300' 3/8" chain. Bruce 44# secondary anchor with chain and rode Sea water anchor wash down system. Kato Dinghy Davits (6:1 lifting blocks). Lifesling. Fishing rod holder. (2) Island Packet stainless steel step plates. Large swim platform with twin molded-in steps to port and starboard to deck. Hot and cold shower on swim platform. Hide-away swim ladder under flush mounted panel. Emergency boarding ladder in swim ladder compartment. Magma Grill. Edson outboard motor mount. Engine Room: Extensive sound control with premium lead-lined insulating foam and gasketed access door in Galley and access panels behind Companionway stairs, Aft Cabin Door, and under berth area in Aft Cabin.
- Sails and Rigging
- Anodized aluminum spar. Main, jib and staysail sails are Doyle and are in very good condition. 150% Genoa is Mack Sails in good condition. In-mast furling. 110% Roller furling genoa in high modulus Dacron with UV sun panel. Roller furling staysail in high modulus Dacron with UV sun panel. Harken roller furling on Staysail and genoa. Sparcraft Rigid boom vang. Hoyt self-tracking/vanging staysail boom. Cockpit storage bins for all sail control lines. (2) Upgraded Electric Lewmar chrome Ocean Series 54CST Primary Winches. Main halyard led to Lewmar chrome Ocean Series 30CST 2-speed winch on mast. Mainsail roller furling control lines led to Cockpit thru stoppers to Lewmar chrome Ocean Series 44CST winch. Main sheet and spare main halyard led to Cockpit thru stoppers to Lewmar chrome Ocean Series 44CST 2-speed winch. Genoa halyard led to Lewmar chrome Ocean Series 30CST 2-speed winch on mast. Staysail sheet led to Cockpit thru stopper to Lewmar chrome Ocean Series 16CST. Staysail halyard led to Lewmar chrome Ocean Series 8CST winch on mast. Spinnaker halyard with stopper on mast. (2) Secondary cockpit winches (spinnaker) – Lewmar chrome Ocean Series 16CST. Mast pulpits.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Single 75hp Yanmar JHE3TBE Fresh Water Cooled Engine. Rubber isolation mounts on reinforced fiberglass bed with integral oil pan. Mechanical fuel pump. SidePower 6hp Bow Thruster joystick Helm control. 3-Blade fixed propeller. Racor fuel filter system with water separator and vacuum gauge mounted to engine access door (momentary switch for bleeding lines). Auxiliary electric fuel pump (assists in bleeding engine). Heavy duty Rule 3700 automatic bilge pump. 11-Gallon water heater with engine heat exchanger. Automatic shower sump pumps. Accu-gage tank systems monitor. Drain pump with strainers for refrigerator compartments. (2) VacuFlush marine toilets. Macerator. Static discharge system. ThermoCure resin infused fiberglass holding tank. (3) Fire Extinguishers. CO detector. Emergency tiller. Yanmar Spare Parts Kit.
- Personal Items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jerry Wheeler - Central Listing Agent - 830-377-7463