- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1L 2/385 HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"LEGACY" A much sought after, Tiara cruiser, in Bristol Condition, and seriously for sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- "Legacy" a true 10 in todays market. she boast all the right equipment for enjoyment on the water, a beautiful air conditioned cabin, great protection from the elements, with her enclosed hardtop,nice complement of seating, large swim platform, and a very user friendly helm area. This is a boaters dream, easy to maintain, and easy to pilot on the water. She has been lovingly cared for by two owners. Originally, used in the midwest, and now on the Connecticut river, she has enjoyed fresh water mooring. there is no sign of corrosion anywhere on this one. Come take a look, Seriously for sale. owner has eyes for a larger vessel.
- LOA. 41' 8'' BEAM 13' DRAFT 3'8'' DRY WEIGHT GAS 18,000LBS
- 2 DOUBLE BERTHS 1 CABIN 1 HEAD Sleeps 2 in the Master centerline queen, 2 on the convertible dinette, 1 port couch
- Additional Information
- Corian counter tops microwave isotherm fridge freezer kenyon stove coffee maker vac flush head airconditioning two zone transom shower generator anchor windlass flat screen TV bose ent center Teak and Holly sole poweer helm seat windshield wipers full glass wrap around hard top ports/ hardtop
- Raymarine E 120 color plotter radar. 2 screens Raymarine VHF Raymarine Depth speed rudder indicator
- Please call our central agent. Todd W. Schenk 860-883-4904 Todd@denisonyachtsales.com Island Cove Marina 47 sunrise Ave. Old Saybrook, Ct. 06475