We are inspired by JACQUES COUSTEAU and his adventures aboard CALYPSO.
Trekker passionately produces the World's most versatile and environmentally friendly custom yachts. Each of our high performance globetrotters is engineered to safely store, launch and retrieve an unprecedented array of adventure craft from sport fishers and sailboats to submarines. No two Trekkers are alike, each a reflection of their owner's unique outdoor lifestyle.
Trekker’s vision is to help people become more intimate with our watery planet by building yachts that encourage adventure through innovations in design and construction emphasizing safety, performance, efficiency, comfort, and environmental sensitivity.
We all live on and share our beautiful water planet, and Trekker is committed to build yachts that increase our appreciation for this precious and fragile resource.
Every Trekker is designed to help its owner and guests immerse themselves in water world adventures that fulfill mind, body and spirit. By becoming intimate with our environment, we are better equipped to understand it, and to protect it.
Our World is changing. Trekkers will lead.
- Adventure Craft
- The Trekker vessel is a whole new philosophy in offshore cruising, a range of vessels designed to enhance enjoyment of the destination as much as the journey. These vessels are capable of extensive ocean and coastal passages with the onboard auxiliary craft to enjoy a wide range of inshore sailing and gunk-holing. Trekker passagemakers are efficient and eco-friendly, designed to tread lightly over the environment and leave no footprint in their passing. Adventure class means having the capability to enjoy the environment to the maximum. Further evidence of this can be seen on the boat deck and garage deck. Here, a wide array of owner selected craft can be stored and handled. A typical assortment may contain a 15’ RIB, 17’ landing craft capable of carrying an ATV, and one or two Jet Skis®. Aft steps lead to the garage deck where additional craft may include a mini-sub, kayaks, wake boards, and a classic rowing/sailing dinghy.
- Trekker 65 Interiors
- Trekkers are as innovative on the outside as they are on the inside. Not traditional, and not glitzy, Trekker has re-thought the process and evolved into a rich blend of commodious comfort and practicality. Throw any challenge its way, and watch the designed ergonomics go into action. Again, “adventure class” says it all, and Trekkers will lead the way. Each Trekker model offers the choice of two extraordinary theme interiors with attention to detail sufficient to satisfy the most particular. "Freestyle" – A warmth and energy that restores the spirit and provides the perfect framework for your many adventures. Rich colors mimic those in nature only discovered at sunrise and sunset. Smart yet comfortable, and incredibly practical. World class construction, Earth friendly materials, and Innovation. "The Captain" – Robust joinery with a patina that suggests Captain Cousteau may have conducted a couple of his adventures aboard. A bit more traditional, with extra large grips and rails for extended passages. Both interior styles are designed and fully equipped to serve both weekend and long term live-aboard activities with ease.
- Main Deck
- Even with all the adventure craft, there is still plenty of outdoor space for the lanai lounge, featuring spacious seating and a large table for alfresco dinners. A compact sink and BBQ facilitate quick food service off the Trekker’s busy stern. This space extends forward into the main salon with its twin settees providing comfortable lounging for two - or seating for many. A large flatscreen TV rises out of the entertainment cabinet for viewing and self-stows for offshore travel, perfect for entertaining and movie-nights. Up three steps forward is the spacious and practical galley with full size refrigerator, wall oven, microwave convection oven, pantry, dishwasher, and trash compactor. The range top is positioned in the island with the overhead cabinet and hood fan providing a spot for the flatscreen, which drops down at the touch of a button for casual TV and video games. There’s counter seating around the island for the gang that always gathers to test the cooking. Forward, surrounded by windows, is the dining area with seating for eight.
- Upper Deck
- The starboard stairway leads upwards to a remarkable space. The Command Control Center is an innovative glass enclosed viewing platform, providing elevated panoramic vistas at anchor or underway. Forward is a large settee providing comfortable lounging at anchor as well as when the vessel is underway. A very complete raised helm station is positioned just aft with two helm chairs. Directly aft of the helm is a large chart table with backup chart storage and counter seating for tracking the vessel’s progress on paper as well as electronic charts. A compact day head is fitted to port aft with a wet bar located just forward. Port and starboard wing doors lead to docking balconies each with a remote helm station. Large sky-roof windows hinge to provide an open flybridge feeling.
- Lower Deck
- The interior is spacious and accommodating for a family of four with lots of room for guests. The master stateroom is full beam with a standard size queen berth, walk-in closet and spacious head and shower. Amidships is a large guest stateroom also with standard size queen berth and head with shower. On the port side is a complete head for use by the fore cabin and also as a day head. In the bow is a set of upper and lower V berths for use as a kid’s dorm. At the forward end of this compartment are hanging lockers before the collision bulkhead. The washer and dryer are located at the foot of the stairs to the main deck with plenty of storage outboard.
- Garage and Engine Room
- In fact, storage is one of the many details carefully and effectively addressed in the design of each Trekker. The garage space features practical and functional storage for dive gear, oars, sailing rig, lifejackets, fishing gear, spare parts, and all the support paraphernalia needed to maximize the use of the onboard adventure watercraft. There is even a computer station featuring state of the art inventory control and maintenance scheduling. A gas fueling station is fitted into the transom corners to refill thirsty outboards. The engine room provides spacious access for maintenance of the engines, gensets, fuel polishing system, watermakers, hydraulics, pumps, and systems that run the vessel.
- Structural Specs
- Meets or exceeds ABS for Unrestricted Offshore Use 3 watertight bulkheads Bulbous Bow Collision Bulkhead Weathertight salon and CCC doors Stainless handrails, oversized Foam insulated hull and interior walls Hurricane rated 1/2" nominal laminated curved glass panels Wing stations 360 degree visibility with defrosters Triple washer wipers Extra large opening glass hatches
- Engine Room Mechanical
- 600 hp Lugger diesel main engine or equivalent Diesel Electric 33 kw Northern Lights genset 16 kw Northern Lights genset Racor Filter system with flow scan monitor 30 kw 12v Heart inverter by Freedom Marine 40 gallon high recovery water heater Daley Marine 800 gallon per day water maker Day tank for diesel fuel Dedicated engine batteries system Engines lube oil removal pumps Engine room blowers VIdeo camera monitor Hydraulic steering New and used oil tanks Site guages on all tankage Fire suppression system Keel cooling Wet exhaust
- Launch and Retrieval System (LRS) Bow and stern anchors Dual gypsy horizontal hydraulic windlass Twin bow anchors 7 zone heating and air conditioning system Alarms (fire, flooding, carbon-monoxide, engine) Fixed/Active fin stabilization system Seachest for water intake Remote search light 1,000,000 candlepower Stainless steel fresh water tank Scuba tank compressor Deck / dock 360 degree light array Sealand vacuum toilets Smoke detectors Stacked Maytag washer/dryer, external vent Tempered 3/8" flat glass windows, bonded Four wash down stations, fresh and salt
- World class construction and production efficiency and build accuracy Two innovative theme design choices — "The Captain" and "Freestyle" Padded Majilite designer ceilings Wine storage Large pantry Full size appliances
- Computer system with cordless keyboard, mouse, printer 2 computer monitors, 15" flat screens Integrated computer ports throughout GPS 48 Mile Radar Color Sounder MMC engine controls, 2 stations Rudder angle indicator 2 location surveillance system, monitor in CCC Sub electrical switchboard Remote tank monitors for all tanks Intercom System Wireless Internet access Satellite TV & telephone Indoor and outdoor stereo system
- Water tight rear exit with window Side and rear corner windows Integrated work bench and tools storage Computer station Dive tank storage with fill manifold Wet suit locker with hi-flow ventilation Parts / fluids storage Rag Bin; clean stacked, dirty vented Fresh water wash down system High volume recessed bilge pump High volume moisture removal system Emergency medical supplies cabinet Trash receptacle Bait and seafood freezer Adventure craft accessories: storage for fishing tackle, life vests, skis and wake boards, sails and sailing hardware, diver propulsion vehicles, diving equipment, photo gear, bicycles.
- Retractable dock system (Roto-dock TM ) Door bell Video camera monitor Gasoline dispensing station Under water lighting Hot and cold shower
- Launch and Retrieval System
- 15,000 pound working load Hydraulic operation Wireless controls Port / starboard overhead traveler Operating beacon Rotating cross beam with down lighting Note: From the beginning, Trekker's LRS platform has been designed and engineered to manage heavy static loads to 6,000 pounds with a 2.5 X safety factor. This has been optimized for all craft including 2 and 3 man dry submarines — with simplicity and safety as top priorities
- Typical Array
- 18 foot landing craft with 4WD ATV 15 foot RIB 14 foot day sailor Mini sub Jet Ski Two kayaks Two windsurfers Roll-up inflatable Note: Array is highly variable based upon customer lifestyle and adventure profiles. Each craft is integrated into the Trekker platform using engineered lifting hard points and harnesses, internal storage racks with ratchet tie-downs, charging and maintenance hook-ups, spare parts inventories, maintenance procedures and records keeping software and custom color matching to individual Trekker color schemes.
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" inclided in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.