- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“Bluebird” has just undergone a total transformation by Awl Gripping her hull sides Stars & Stripes blue in October 2012. Her owner has obviously spared no expense in making her ready for her sale. He just performed a complete cooling system service and fluid service on her mains and generator. Her gelcoat shines, her interior woodwork looks as new and her electronics package is state of the art. Unique in the market, don’t let someone else beat you to this very special 38 Eastbay.
"Bluebird" has the standard 38 Eastbay layout with Vee berth forward, head to port with shower, U-shaped galley and dinette. Teak interior is in excellent condition. Helm deck has two Stidd helm chairs and bench seating. Cockpit is teak and transom door leads to swim platform.
- U-shaped dinette Teak drop leaf table Vizio 22” HD TV Cabin reading lamps Stainless steel portlights Bowmar hatch Cantalupi lights Generator gauge panel Fuel and water gauges Volt and amp meters Professional Mariner battery condition tester Breaker panel Heart Freedom inverter controller
- Nova Cool refrigerator Grunert freezer Princess microwave oven Seaward Princess propane stove Exhaust fan Stainless steel double sink Counter light Freshwater system Overhead opening hatch Overhead light
- Master Stateroom
- V-berth with filler cushion Bureau with 4 drawers Ocean Air air conditioning Drapes (2) Grand Banks reading lights Overhead ventilation hatch Opening ports with curtains
- Hydraulic steering Bennett trim tabs Bronze thru hulls Bronze rudders Dripless shaft seals 3 Bilge pumps Complete cooling system service and engine tune 7/2012 Westerbeke generator with 1082 hours (July 2012) Cablemaster, 50 amp Seafire auto fire system
- Raymarine E120 display/plotter Raymarine E80 and RD424 Raydome Raymarine Raystar 125 WAAS GPS Raymarine digital depth DSM300 Simrad Robertson AP-11 autopilot Furuno plotter/depth B&G network apparent wind speed/direction ICOM VHF radio ACR EPIRB Glendinning synchronizer VDO rudder angle indicator Guest search light with remote Kahlenberg air horn Maxwell Freedom windlass Sony CDX 2180 AM/FM/CD Compass
- (4) Lee flush mounted rod holders 35 lb. Delta anchor with approx. 20 ft chain and 200 ft nylon Custom port and starboard railing gates Stainless bow pulpit and anchor chute Stainless steel bow rail Stidd helm and companion seats (recovered 2012) Maxwell windlass Engine room vents Teak toe rail Spreader lights Teak decking on help and cockpit decks Chocks and mooring cleats Helm deck enclosure Forward hatch covers Helm deck window covers Helm cover Ice maker Cockpit H/C shower Cockpit raw water wash Center opening windshield 3 Windshield wipers
- Owner's personal affects
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.